Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
i'm really confused at this point.

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

i'm really confused at this point.

well, last month i started my period on july 8th. it wasnt due until the 13th though. It wasn't like my normal period, it was a light pink and very light. it wasn't spotting though. before i even got my 'period' i was having pregnancy like sypyoms, or maybe it was just getting to my head? well, the day after my birthday, on august 10th, i started spotting. i wasnt supposed to start until the 11th though. it didnt fill up my pad whatsoever, and it was brown, and light pink. this isnt normal, im still spotting today, its mainly brown, sometimes light pink and when i wipe sometimes, it's kind of a dark read, but hardly ever. there were things that looked like really little clots. maybe the size of a normal persons ear peircing hole. im just confused about these periods i've been having lately, and i honestly believed at some point i was pregnant, and if i am i would be around the start of 6 weeks. i haven't built up the courage to talk to my mom about it to go to the doctors for it. so if anyone has any advice or help, it would be greatly appreciated.
If you think you are pregnant, go buy a home pregnancy test(you can get one at any local pharmacy) and take it tomorrow morning(first morning urine is the most concentrated and more likely to give an accurate result). You don't want to keep putting this off because if you are pregnant, you need to start getting prenatal care. Are you using protection? If you are not, then you need to start doing so and start being more careful about using protection from start to finish.  
even though im spotting i should buy a PT? will the blood affect it any?
A home pregnancy test, tests the HCG(pregnancy hormone) levels in your urine, in which the blood/spotting will have no effect on. If you think you might be pregnant, it would be best to just take a test to find out.