im scared! am i pregnant?
Me and my boyfriend had unprocted sex on the last day of my period, I took my first pill of my new pack right after. I think I started my period in the middle of april. Im suppose to start today. I've been having cramps and blood spots when I wipe the past 3 days. Im having no symptoms of being pregnant. Other than cramping and having brownish spots. I gained weighed today yesterday I was 144.8 and today im 146.2. I sometimes get my period thursday but manly on weds. Im scared, could I be pregnant?
It's possible that you are pregnant. Since you are now late for your period, take a home pregnancy test to find out. That is the only way to know if you are pregnant or not. Symptoms are not reliable and you should not look to that to know if you are pregnant or not.
I started wed a little after I posted this! But my period is a low flow, I only see blood in my tampon but not on my toilet paper when I wipe. But thank god im on bleeding lol.
I would still take a home pregnancy test. Many women can bleed during pregnancy, so if your period is not "normal", just take a test to make sure. Glad you got your period.
I honestly don't think you're pg.  All your symptoms add up to you starting your period.  How long have you been on BC?  If not long then your body is still adjusting to the pill and that may delay your first period and/or make it a little different than your normal one.  If you've been on it awhile then chances are you have nothing to worry about.  :-)
I've been on Birth Control pill for 2-3 years now. Never missed a pill or period yet. I ended up getting my period weds that's what I think. I only see blood on my Tampon but not on my underwear, is that normal? And i also noticed on Saturday I had no blood on my Tampon what so ever, then when I got home I had blood on my tampon. I went to work that night and I started having small cramps, cramps that I can deal with, Sunday is my actual last day of my period and that's when I take my pill is only Sundays when my period is done.  So what is going on? Did I just start my period earlier then Usual and stopping earlier then Usual? My boyfriends mom said that she got her period 10 days before she was suppose to get hers. So was it actually my period?
I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative :)
Good to hear, now you can relax. At times our bodies can react weird to what ever is going on in our lives and can change our cycles. This was just a 'weird' period for you.
Thank you. I guess it was a weird period for me, but why did I start having small cramps yesterday and today on my last day of my period? This must of been really weird messed up period lol.