Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
is it my period or am i pregnant ?.
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is it my period or am i pregnant ?.

Hi, Im 15 years old , My boyfriend and I have been together for about almost 1 year we been having on protected sex, will my problem and question are. I was having symptom of me being pregnant ,way before i had missed my period , so i didn't know they where symptoms . The symptoms i was having where soar boobs they would feel really small and they where really sensitive , didn't feel like eating, tiredness i would be really tired around 5 pm. I would fart alot for no reason( it smell bad ) ,my stomach would get really hard as will my older sister had told me this might mean i was  pregnant(18 years old) i also read on the internet about some of this stuffs and all of them look like a pregnancy symptoms  . I also missed my period for 7 days i supposed to had.my period on 12/29/12 but i didn't on 1/4/13 at night i was bleed little it was pink like if my period was starting , the next day i did ,i bleed a lot so im guessing is my period but in confused about the symptom ,and the bleeding . So can i still be pregnant
if.in bleeding or is it my period I've bleeding for about 3 days so far and its heaby and red. Please help
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Your not pregnat you wouldn't be having a heavy period
Blank
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I hope we aren't!
Blank
Thanks , that was really helpful(:
Blank
Oh damn ,will hope we aint.good luck
Blank
Dont dismiss it right away. When tge bleeding stops take a test because i thought the same thing but it was just implantation. I am 6wks3dys. Good luck.
Blank
How long did your bleeding last?
Blank
How.long was your bleeding?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources