is it possible to be feeling pregnancy symptoms 6 days after unprotected sex?
last period was October 14th through the 18th. my next period is supposed to be November 10th or 11th. The morning of Sunday October 29th my boyfriend and i had a condom full of precum fall off inside of me when pulled out it had nothing in it we continued to have sex without knowing the condom had slipped of for about 15 to 20 mins. since then i have been extremely tired, my breasts are not sore it just my nipples are sensitive, ive been feeling nauseous (havent thrown up), excessively eating more than usual, been moody and easily irritated and have had a case of diarrhe (Never have diarrhea).
Most likely not possible.  :>)  The reason we have pregnancy symptoms is because hormones FROM the pregnancy build up and cause the symptoms.  That doesn't happen super fast and this is why women experience nausea from pregnancy typically around week 6 to 7.  Being tired and breast tenderness are, however, the first signs most women mention.  Take a test if your period is late but don't let your mind and anxiety play tricks on you.  PMS symptoms are a lot like pregnancy symptoms and that is most likely what you are getting.  good luck