is this going to a big surprise for me
well i havnt had my period yet and my boobs are swore,,, last month i had my period on the 18th and it lasted only for 5 days and then on sept 1 i started spotting for a couple of days.... AM I???? but i feel like im going to have my period but at the same time i hope it comes on..
... but it feels like im going to start tho.... but it hasnt came on yet (period).. my headaches are everyday now... me and my husband hasnt wore a condom since we've been married.... and my lower back is killing me... i keep getting sharp pains towards my private area lastnight... ????
i started spotting Sept 26 ,2012... its really nothing really... i took a test around like 2 or 3pm yesturday and it said im not.. but my boobs are still sore.. mybe its still to early ....
If your period doesn't start in a week then test again, you may have tested too early.