Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
lost of virginity

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

lost of virginity

I lost my virginity last week, it was protected. My current boyfriend couldnt get his whole penis in since it kept popping out. He said it was because it was too tight. He still got a couple of thrust in though. we tried three times but he only got like 2-3 inches in before it popped out. Later I gave him oral without the condom. I saw him put on the condom and take it off. It didnt look broken because it was a bright orange. The next day I checked my iperiod app and the day I have lost it , it was my first day I stated my ovulation and also the day after my lower stomach started hurting and i felt bloated. My discharge went from clear and stretchy to milk white and stretchy over the course of a week. Im also experiencing pain on one side and i feel alil wierd in my stomach and my head. My period doesnt start until Jan 9,2013. Am I pregnant or am I just scaring myself ?
It could just be from hormonel changes after losing your virginity... and you were using protection so your probably not unless the condom broke... your best result would be to wait for your period to come jan 9th and don't stress on it cause stress can sometimes make your period late.  :)