Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
milky white discharge

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

milky white discharge

Okay so guys I'm starting to have a milky white discharge. Its not a lot but its not a little bit i gues its medium.
Should i b worried?
What could this mean?
Help anyone
Where is this discharge coming from? Vaginal discharge milky white in colour isn't unheard of, nor does it really mean a bad thing. Females get this at various times in their cycle and in varying amounts.
Its coming from my nana it is white.
Nana? I'm unfamiliar with the term. Do you mean vagina? If this is the case, white vaginal discharge is normal.
Lol yes i don't like that word okay thanks i feel better
I understand. :) But it IS the proper term, and you'll likely have to use it in the future to explain what you're talking about. I'm not too sure many would know what "nana" means if you said it to them.