missed period but had tubal ligation
My last period ended the 28th of October.  I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born.  last month and even this month I "felt" that my period was coming (small cramping), but it never did.  My breast this month are very very full and barely fit in my bra now.  I took a pregnancy test a week ago and it came up negative.  What is wrong?  Is this menopause?  I am in my early thirties.
i don't no but the similar situation  u described is what i'm goin through. just i didn't get a pregnancy test yet.
The same thing happen to me also.  I am 29 years old.  I haven't got my period and I took a pregancy test and it was negative.  I had my tubal done in 2006.
I am going through the very same thing also. I took a test also and it came up negative..I am now 2 months late for my cycle. I am very very worried.....This is scary to me....I think I am pregnant somehow..I had a tubal when  I was 20...I am now 27....What to do???
I'm having the same problems i had my tubes tied in november and i haven't had my period in two months i took a test and it was negative but i don't know if i should call the doctors. i'm not in any pain or anything so i figure that i don't really need too. but from what i have been looking up on this it seems common not to get your period after a tubal. take care everyone
I am having the same thing I called my gyno and he said to take pregnancy test and if it's positive come in if it's negative its okay if I don't have a period for 3 months but no longer and to come on in.  We shouldn't be going through this though, because we still have all the right plumbing! hope this helps!
I'm having the same issues.Also, very sleepy .. Did you take a home pregnancy test?
I'm going through the same thing except last Wednesday (I was on the 12th day of my cycle) my husband and I were having intercourse and I was bleeding at some point durning. When we finished I had no more bleeding just a lot of cramps since. No my breasts are sore especially when I take my bra off. I've been going to the bathroom more and seem to be more sleepy. I had my tubes tied in 05 after my fourth was born. I would love some advice!!
well I am in that situation right now and I miss my period this month of Sept. and took pregnancy test came out negative and I do go to the restroom like alot.  And I have my tube tide in 1999 after my daughter was born. I don't know what causing it? and I am so curious about this problem.
i too am going through the same thing i tied my tubes in 07 i am 23yrs old i had my last period oct.9th and havent started yet i did start to feel like i was going to start but havent yet i took a test and it said i wasn't pregnant i'm scared i dont know what to do but also my ovaries hurt sometimes i'll get a sharp pain is anyone else going through this
I had my tubes tied in 02 after my third child. They did mine at the same time as my c-section. I was due to start my period on the 6th of this month and haven't had it yet. I took an at home pregnacy test and it came out negative. I have sharp pains in my ovary area as well. I wonder what it could mean. If you find out let me know, k.
I am going thru the same to be honest I am glad to see others going thru it too...I had a tubal in 1995 after my 3rd child. My last period ended Oct 17 2008. I pee alot, have no energy to do anything except sleep, My breasts are so sore that I cringe at the idea of taking my bra off, and my ankles are so fat that they are  now cankles. For the first 2 weeks in Nov I had hot flashes like you would not believe. This is just crazy !!!!!! What everyones elses results?? were you pregnant???  did you eventully get your peroid???  or is this early menopause for me? ( i am 35)
I am 43 and experiencing just about everything all of you are talking about. Missed period three months in a row, tubes tied two years ago, an endometrial ablation 1 year ago. Hot flashes started right after the ablation.

doctor put me on microestrogen, to balance out hormones. However, my blood tests came back normal. But my mood swings are NOT. So I am trying this out but I've gained six pounds in the last year and don't want to gain anymore weight.

You should go see a doctor, especially if you are not pregnant, not getting a period and are so young.
I will be 40 in March and had my tubes tied right after my 3rd child in 2003.  I have always had my normal cycle until last month.  I'm scared.  I am about 2 weeks late, my stomach feels like it does during my monthly, I get hot and dizzy a couple times.  I don't want to call the dr. because we don't have insurance.  I don't know what to do.  Haven't taken a prego test yet because I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant.  I'm sorry to see that there are so many others going through similar things.  What do we do?
I've had the same thing happen to me quite a few times in the past 3 years. i have a normal periods and then without worming they stop.  i have gone to the DR. to find out why and was told it was normal, my thought  Normal for who?  they gave me some hormone pills  for 7 days  and was sent home. yes i got my period but i want to know why it keeps happening to me.  is it a side effect to a tubal ligation.
my tubal was done in 98 after my son was born and had no problems till 06.
my mom on the other hand had a tubal back in 1984 and went into full on menopause
her ovaries  shut down.
i am goibg through this also....im 28 and i had my tubes tied,cut,burned on the same day as my c-section in jan. of 09 and had a normal period untill i didnt have one for july and havent had one for august either.  no cramps witch are usually really bad and ive gained 8lbs since july.(water retention maybe? )  i took 4 preg, test's and there all negative.  the doctor told me that there is still a 1 in 400 chance of getting preg. after the procedure,,,but im not, so why no period? if anyone gets an answer please let me know....very worried.
well if any  wants to  know  i am   mom a three  . i had my tubal lig in  2006 after having my second  child in  JUne of  2008  i  started having  cramping and general not  feeling good  well i ran  HCG  on myself ( i work in a lab )  an di was pregnant with  HCG of 3362 well i went to the  doc and i  pregnant with  thrid child  even after  tubal everything  turned out  fine but  i am  living proof that it can happen after have tubal . nothing is 100% so i would go get tested and  check with the  doctor good luck
I am 33 and had a tubal in 05 after I had my son. Had normal periods up until now. I had my last period on july 26 and have not had a period yet. I am worried I took a preg test and it was negative. So do anyone know the reason for this. Please advise.
I had my tubal in Jan 2009 after my third child. I haven't bought a test yet but I have all the symptoms I had with all three kids. Sept 1st will be the third month I have missed. I am so scared. Did some of you guys miss a lot of periods soon after you had your tubal?
AUGUST/09 WHEN MY PERIOD WAS DUE I ENDED UP HAVING BROWN SPOTTING FOR 3 DAYS AND THEN WHAT I THINK WAS MY PERIOD CAME AT THE END OF THE MONTH, REALLY HEAVY FOR THE FIRST 3 DAYS. I HAVE SINCE MISSED SEPTEMBER AND  NOTHING SO FAR IN AND IT IS NOW OCTOBER 09TH WITH NO SYMPTOMS OF A PERIOD COMING ANYTIME SOON. I HAD A TUBAL AUG/08 AFTER MY 4TH CHILD AND IM A LIL WORRIED..COULD I HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT? OR IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON LIKE MENOPAUSE?? IM ONLY 27 YRS OLD.
Please join us in our new community.  Press on the link below.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-After-Tubal-Ligation-Surgery/show/599?camp=msc