Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
missed pill and breakthrough bleeding

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

missed pill and breakthrough bleeding

i had unprotected sex about 9 times in 4 days,, then i lost my pills and missed 6 of them,, i am now bleeding however its not as heavy as my normal period and its watery ,, can i be pregnant?
Yes, the possibility of pregnancy is there. You may be experiencing implantation bleeding, if it is lighter than normal. You could also be experiencing breakthrough bleeding caused by the missed pills, but it is difficult to distinguish until you know if you have missed your true cycle. Missing 6 pills definitely puts you at a higher risk of pregnancy occuring. You should call and talk to your doctor this week and they may want to perform a blood test to verify whether pregnancy has occurred or not.
The intercourse ended on Friday morning and the bleeding occurred on Saturday night I have about a week and half till my next period. The bleeding was a tad heavy on Saturday but has gone light now and is slowly going. The only problem with a blood test is the needle. Would it be like a proper blood test or will it be like a prick on a finger??
It would be like a regular blood draw. Not a fun process, but it will give you the most accurate results. You can talk with your doctor first and see what they suggest. They may have you wait and see if you miss your period in a week and a half before performing a test.
Hope this helps
It's now been about a week and a half after the intercourse. I'm due my period tomorrow and I have 2 clear blue pregnancy tests here. Will I be accurate taking it As recommending to take it the day the period I due?
I would wait and take it in a few days or even a week, i took 2 clear blue and both said negative and i infact 4 weeks pregnant at the time, or you can take one now and if it says no, then wait a week and do the other one
I was 4w5d when I took clearblue and it came back positive. How long have you been bleeding? Implantation bleeding isn't heavy and lasts 1-2 days. Maybe you missing pills caused your period to come early.
The day after my 1st missed pill I did bleed abit then after like a half a week I started bleeding again but it was pinky brown