mucus discharge with blood in it with Mirena IUD.
I am having abdominal pain, back pain and a mucus discharge with blood in it that reminds me of the mucus plug you lose during pregnancy. I have the Mirena IUD and have had it for 10 months. I got it inserted August of 2011. I am having pregnancy symptoms but don't think I could be pregnant. Me and my Fiance John have sex alot, and I have noticed a decrease in my sex drive, but I have been having sex because I think it makes him happy. I enjoy it but its painful during intercourse. I have not gone to the doctors for it. I have had numerous vaginal infections which include Bacterial Vaginitis and yeast infections and Urinary tract infections. My nipples are tender and have back pain and have noticed that i feel a lump near my pelvic area where I think my ovary should be. I have been forgetting to call and make a doctor appointment since me and my family have just moved to Juneau WI and have had a lot of things on my mind .. I forget easily. Does this sound like an Ectopic Pregnancy or PID?
Whatever it may be go see a doc you need to be examined :)
Go be seen asap because i had a mirena iud for 3 years after i had my second son and it end up moving/ imbedding in my uterus causing me to get pregnant. I had to have surgery to remove it which caused a miscarriage. Please be careful and go get checked. Good luck and i wish you the best.
Thank you both for your input.. I will try to get in on monday since it is the weekend.. And my fiance is at work and I can't drive due to Seizures.. so I am kinda stuck
Thank you.. I promise to get checked out as soon as I can
I will do that.. Thank you for your concern :<)
Good luck! Go.as soon as you can. Sounds very unpleasant. Let us know how you get on xx
Sounds like an infection...