Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
need confirmation

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

need confirmation

i had unprotected sex last feb.23 that was 9th day of my period.i have regular period about 30days cycle.my period came last march 15 but i think its a normal period but since im in doubt i still did the urine pregnancy test last march 17 which is the 3rd day of my period around 10am in the morning and its negative.so is this mean im not pregnant?
I think you had a chemical pregnancy, which means that you possibly were pregnant but the egg didn't attach right so your period came. Which resulted in the negative test. That happens sometimes when you find out too early. Most women don't even know that they've had a chemical pregnancy and just mistake it for a period.
wait I read that wrong since you had 2 periods no you are not pregnant. I thought you said that you had a positive test.
so it means my pregnancy test is accurate?im not pregnant?
so my pregnancy test is accurate?im not pregnant?
no you're not Hun sorry.
even if i took the urine pregnancy test at 10am
in the morning?not exactly when i wake up in the morning.
it doesn't matter.