Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
one positive, 8 negatives

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

one positive, 8 negatives

two wednesdays ago i got a positive home test. went to the doctors and got two neg pee tests and the blood work came back negative. took four more home tests and they were negative. went back to the doctor last friday and got another negative pee test and the blood work came back negative again. i have the symptoms and missed my period this month. but at this point im starting to think i gave the symptoms to myself. I'm so confused. :/
If you had a blood test then you're not pregnant. It was probably a chemical pregnancy and your body did not take to the pregnancy. If your period is still late I would ask the Dr if he/she could help figure out why. Best of luck to you.
i looked up chemical pregnancy and it doesnt seem like it. but who knows. i had two days of very light spotting for a few bathroom trips around when i was supposed to get my period this month. but thats it and i still dont have it and no more spotting either. thanks tho for the thought and the gl.