Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
ovulation line dark again

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

ovulation line dark again

my periods didn't come which were suppose to come on 19th january rather just had brown spotting from 12 - 18 jan. i was suppose to start clomid but as my periods didn't come so doctor asked me to consider d start of clomid as day 3. i took clomid from 21 - 25 jan started opk on 28th when THE LINE CONTINOUSLY CAME OUT DARKER FOR 5 DAYS FROM THE REFFERENCE LINE IT WENT EXTREMELY LIGHT ON DAY 6 AND I CHECKED AGAIN ON DAY 7 ( TODAY) AND IT WAS DARKER FROM THE REFFERENCE LINE AGAIN. i have also heard that opk's detect pregnancy can they detect this early or what could it be. has anyone experienced this? we are ttc since 2 yrs and already had a miscarriage once.
I don't know much about opk but you can always test for pregnancy. If you have been trying for a while and you think you might be because of the weird period then test. I would say its a valid to go ahead and test because you have had that strange period, it could have been implantation bleeding. If you aren't preggers this month try for next :) it will happen don't stress.
ya i will check for my pregnancy after a few days lets hope for the best
ok with my pregnancy i was 4 days late and i checked my pregnancy through OPK and it was darker than the 1st line than i did pregnancy test right after that and i was pregnant...
thats cool but u know wt i called my doc and one of their nurses told me that once u have had a dark line in opk you don't need to check again n again.. but i finished my entire 9 day pack and i was shocked to see on the last day i.e yesterday it was way more darker.. i am crossing my fingers now to see what happens i will have to wait for few days to check for pregnancy ,my periods are due next week.
I had 4 positive ovulation test (digital ones) when I should have gotten negative b/c I was way past the ovulation period. Next day I got a positive pregnancy test and am currently 19 weeks.
wow thats a good new congratulations and thank u for bringing up positive hopes in me. but i have another confusion when do i take my pregnancy test coz my periods which were suppose to come on 19th jan which did not come rather i only had spotting from 12-18. moreover i started clomid on 21st considering it as day 3 so now the confusion is should i wait till 12th of next week or longer..