ovulation line dark again
my periods didn't come which were suppose to come on 19th january rather just had brown spotting from 12 - 18 jan. i was suppose to start clomid but as my periods didn't come so doctor asked me to consider d start of clomid as day 3. i took clomid from 21 - 25 jan started opk on 28th when THE LINE CONTINOUSLY CAME OUT DARKER FOR 5 DAYS FROM THE REFFERENCE LINE IT WENT EXTREMELY LIGHT ON DAY 6 AND I CHECKED AGAIN ON DAY 7 ( TODAY) AND IT WAS DARKER FROM THE REFFERENCE LINE AGAIN. i have also heard that opk's detect pregnancy can they detect this early or what could it be. has anyone experienced this? we are ttc since 2 yrs and already had a miscarriage once.
I don't know much about opk but you can always test for pregnancy. If you have been trying for a while and you think you might be because of the weird period then test. I would say its a valid to go ahead and test because you have had that strange period, it could have been implantation bleeding. If you aren't preggers this month try for next :) it will happen don't stress.
ya i will check for my pregnancy after a few days lets hope for the best
ok with my pregnancy i was 4 days late and i checked my pregnancy through OPK and it was darker than the 1st line than i did pregnancy test right after that and i was pregnant...
thats cool but u know wt i called my doc and one of their nurses told me that once u have had a dark line in opk you don't need to check again n again.. but i finished my entire 9 day pack and i was shocked to see on the last day i.e yesterday it was way more darker.. i am crossing my fingers now to see what happens i will have to wait for few days to check for pregnancy ,my periods are due next week.
I had 4 positive ovulation test (digital ones) when I should have gotten negative b/c I was way past the ovulation period. Next day I got a positive pregnancy test and am currently 19 weeks.
wow thats a good new congratulations and thank u for bringing up positive hopes in me. but i have another confusion when do i take my pregnancy test coz my periods which were suppose to come on 19th jan which did not come rather i only had spotting from 12-18. moreover i started clomid on 21st considering it as day 3 so now the confusion is should i wait till 12th of next week or longer..