Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
period 55 days late but negative pregnancy tests

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 201-400 comments:
Today is May 8th 2010....LMP was on March 27th 2010...On April 27th 2010 I had sex and noticed blood when I wiped. So i figured My period was on. After only a few hours it went away...(I have been with my b/f for over a year now and I never bled after sex.)...I have taken many HPT (Home Pregnancy Test)...All came back NEGATIVE....Took a gHCG test and also NEGATIVE (Taken May 5th 2010).....The Only s/s (signs and symptoms) I have are Pelvic pain/discomfort. mostly on the right side...No nausea..no vomiting...no weightgain/loss...no bloating...no headaches....

Today is my 41st day since my LMP....I am 10 days late for my period...
im right there with you, my lmp was march 18, 2010. ive taken several hpts and all are negative, i had a blood test at the docs office and have to wait til fri may 14th to get my results. ive never been this late before so i dont know. ill let you know what i find out on fri and maybe that will help you figure out whats going on with you!
im going through the same thing, march 19th was my last period it lasted 1wk and was really heavy, it's usually 3 days and light.  it's never this late, sometimes a few days but thats it.  even when i had my other kids it went straight back to the same dates and light. i have all the pregnancy symptoms but all the hpt come back neg.  im due again on the 18th mayy so if i dont get my AF then i will go and get a blood test....even tho the doctor doesnt think i am (she done a pee test and was neg 3wks ago)  me and my husband were trying, so if i am pregnant that would be great.

I just really want to know if i am or not.  with first baby i found out i was pregnant at around 20+wks (18 and in denial)  and with the second i was 6 wks, both showed on hpt.  gggrrr its just so frustrating.  i have no stress in my life, i have no lost/gained weight, i just want to know why im late.  hopefully we can all post whats going on, so we might get some answers  x
I am in the same boat you three.  I missed my cyle on the 17th of april (March 21st) and I have not had a positve test.  I have sore and bigger breasts, I had implentation bleeding (spotting) on the 28th and 29th.  I have noticed having to potty more this week.  And as silly as it sounds my panties are snug around the middle.  I have a Dr.'s appointment Friday.  But if you girls are getting negatives at the Dr, than I probably will too.  I am not crazy, and I am not going through menapause.  I have never had a thyrod problem and I have not skipped or been later than a day for 20 years (my son is going to be 21). I know my symtoms (symptoms) are not my imagination.  I can't imagine implantation bleeding.  I just want to know if I can be estatic or dissappointed.  The waiting and wondering about my sainity is what is killing me.
Why does it take so long to find the result to ur HCG test??...My came back within 20 minutes
I took another blood hcg test and NEGATIVE.. I am so tired of buying all these Home Pregnancy Tests. I am tired of worrying. If I was pregnant shouldn't it show up by now?? What if something else is wrong (ovarian cysts...cancer...ectopic pregnancy)..I haven't had a period since March 27th 2010. I have an appt on Tuesday for an Transvaginal Ultrasound..I pray I don't go to the Walgreens and buy another test...
I feel your frustration, I have bought way to many.  I have read on other posts that some don't know until they are 3 months along.  I know one thing, my breasts hurt way more than pre period time and as a 44 DD I am spilling out of my bra.  And they kept failing the tests until then.  
Here i am thinking im a freak! My last period was Feb 24th.Ive never been on the pill & though im not regular,my period has never been more than 2 weeks late. Its now May 12th????
Ive been counting my HPT's, im up to 15 so far...all have been negative.
Im worried though because my husband & i are very social & always have many parties/dinner to go to. So iv been taking 2 HPT's per week-so i know if i am/am not pregnant-bcoz i know my weekend will involve drinking ect. Each one has been negative-so i figured it was ok to drink.
I havent had any sypmtoms besides a little weight gain ( but i put that down to currently working freelance work-so i have alot more down time).
So with all the negative results & lack of symptoms i have shrugged it off.
But now im really worried as my breasts have been swollen,hard & tender the last 2weeks. And every month that is the only sign i have that i am getting my period...without fail,the week before my breasts are killing me. But still...i have had no period???????
I have been pregnant twice before, so i know all the tell tale signs & irregularities to pick up.
I just feel so terrible because i have taken 15+ tests & bcoz all have been negative i have continued to drink alcohol..And in the last few days my nipples have been super sensitive & when i press my stomach, it is harder then normal (& it is quite painfull when i press it). I know most of you will suggest a GP blood test, but i have a ridiculous fear of doctors surgeries...unless ABSOLOUTLY neccessary..I know HPT's are not 100% acurate...but surely after 15 or so, they cant all be duds??
Sorry to dribble on so much...just very concerned. I appreciate any suggestions/feedback xxx
Are all of you regular on your cycles?  I am to the 27th day.  Its rare I go 28 days.  And I only remember once being 29 days wtihout being pregnant.
I know how you all feel. I'm 20 years old and my last period was on March 18th..so I'm about 50some days late. Back in Jan/Feb when I was on the pill, my period lasted about a month and a half. I took a HPT that came back negative so I went to the doctor. She suggested going off the pill and getting an ultrasound. So i did that and all they told me was that I have a tilted uterus. After going off the pill, my period became very heavy and I had the worst cramps of my life. It finally went away after about 5 days..on the 18th of March I got a somewhat regular cycle (at least I'm thinking)..it was somewhat lighter than normal and lasted about 4 days. Since then I havent had another period. I'm worried something is wrong..that either i have cysts or am pregnant or something!! I'm scared to go back to the doctor because I dont want bad news..Any suggestions??
Hi all, I understand how you all feel...my last period was 23rd march 2010. Usually my cycles 33days but never been longer than 34 days! My husband and I are trying to conceive but iv not been stressing about it. All home preg tests been negative!! It's so frustrating because from the day I was late iv had loads of preg symptoms and would av put money on being pregnant, as iv felt so rough!! But since yesturday the symptoms have subsided and still no period!! Now I'm starting to worry there might be something else wrong!! Don't want to go running straight to docs cos Iv read so many forum posts of other people basically being told they are crazy!! Couldn't believe the post from the lady who had all test neg until docs finally gave her a scan at 15week and she was pregnant ! Anyway I'll just av to see what happens. Good luck to you all x  
Well I am just tired of this ride, I had no stress in my life until now.  I went and peed in a cup at the doc's office.  He holds out little hope that I am pregnant.  But it dosen't explain the sore breasts and tiredness ooooh and the heartburn.  I have never been prone to heartburn, even with my son.  sigh...so I went and had a blood test.  We will know more next week.  It just dosen't make sense to me, I am NEVER more than 12 hours late.  27th day like clockwork.  I wasn't even trying to get pregnant.  I had given up ever getting pregnant again.  Now my hopes are up and my spirit is down.
When a pregnancy blood test is done (HCG) how many hours or days does it take to receive the results. I ask because Ive read posts where women say they have to wait until the next day to receive the results. When I've had mine done (two actually) It only took minutes to read the results..Which were both NEGATIVE
Just an update...No period since March 27th 2010. Taken Too many to count Home pregnancy tests. Had 2 HCG test done both NEGATIVE...Appt for a transvaginal ultrasouond on Tuesday
hi im 14 yea really young i had sex april 4th and a week after i started feeling sick i had nausa fevers stomachaches freqeunt urination and more. around the end of april i got my period but it waws late, short, and heavy. Its may and i havent had my period yet it was already suposse to be here and gone, i've been feeling the same but worse i wake up to a sore body and the bottom of my breast hurt, i gained alot of stomach and back weight, my attitude is raging and my stomach and side hurt so ba. i took two test (not around the same time) and they both came out negitive, but i still think im pregnant. I keep crying because i hate not knowing whats wrong with my body. im suposse to go to the doctor but idk when. do any of you know whats wrong with me??? please answer

I am 20 yrs old and I had my last period on March 18th.  I am anemic and sometimes my period comes on for an entire month or two.  I have taken one pregnancy test and it was negative.  I am not sexually active.  I am a virgin but I have been close to male genitalia around a bit within the past two months but I don't know how I could have conceived.  I don't know what is going on.  I know my cycle isn't regular at all but this is really abnormal even for me.  I have been working out almost everyday for about 2hrs a day && about 4 months now which really is different from my usual lifestyle.  I have lost 30 lbs so far.  I have also taken diet pills along with my work out but not everyday.  Ive only taken them for about two months out of the 4 && not consecutive days.  I don't know what it could be but I'm afraid it could be something really bad.  Does anyone know???
It sounds like we are on the same road.  My doctor implied yesterday that its unlikely I am pregnant, but I know my body.  I know that you don't go from 21 years of normal, every month, same about of pads every month to stop out of the blue and have other symtoms (symptoms).  I have lood at PCOS, and that is for irregular cycles.  hyperthirodism is a no, as I have no symtoms (symptoms) there and it is not peri menapause or stress or weight gain. ooohhh I am so tired of this am I or aren't I.
Hey all,

I am in same boat, my LMP was March 10th! I am now 68 days since period, I have missed 2 cycles, although I have not had any positives, I am doing a test every 3-4 days, and all have been negative.

I have not been pregnant before, but I know for sure, something is up with my body, I have the most sensitive nipples ever, and I feel sick all the time, getting cramps but no blood and lower back pain.

Have an appointment with a specialist on 1st June, which is still 2 weeks away, it is just a nightmare not knowing, and I just wanna know.................. could I be one of the rare (or not soooo rare from the posts on this site) that doesn't show up till months gone by? Or i have heard if you have multiples sometimes it doesnt show up.......just want answers........anyone have any clues?
Just an update, I'm due for my AF tomorrow, i have no signs of it coming like i have in the past, if i dont get them tomorrow then that will make me 2months late.  pregnancy symptoms are still strong,oobs hurt like never before , stomach feels different, peeing all the time, and the heartburn is so bad!!! i refuse to buy more hpt's although im sure i will, but im so over wasting money, and being dissapointed.  i just want to know if i am or not so i can move on and plan the next thing.  will post again and let you all know what's happening.  if i dont get my AF this week il book in with the doctor and get blood test and ultrsound.
Hi i read you note .....and  thas how my husband and i were we've been wanting to have a baby for the last past year everytime ithough i was pregnat many pregnacys test but all negative we gave our hopes up and are only praying that god will bless us remember dont be sad or keep doing the same thing just let things flow naturally the more you fustrade your self about something the longer it will take i hope you and your partner will be blessed soon......alsoam not gonna tell you this to scare you but in your whole note you never mention you visiting a ob/gyne if you are planning the ob/gyne is the best place to go and get real advicwe and even help if you are having any problems ......this is what i meant by scarring u............(The Only s/s (signs and symptoms) I have are Pelvic pain/discomfort. mostly on the right side...No nausea..no vomiting...no weightgain/loss...no bloating...no headaches) pelvic pain thas a serious condition have you gotten tested for chlymidia/ ghonorrea? those are to stds that causwe pelvis inflamatory desease and can lead to infertility and shouldnt be expiriencing of any pelvic painsd unlsess u are on your mestrual period talk to your doctor for more suggestions please dont wait to long all this can lead to infertility thas why ive been having problems to conceive good luck hope we stay in contact
I feel your pain ladies.  I have always been irregular and have PCOS but typically get a period every other month or about 45-50 days from the last one.  My last period was March 5 2010! I have taken 3 tests in the past 2 weeks. Including one today that have all come out negative! For about 3weeks i have had very tender breasts, super sensitive nipples and unusual abdominal pain not like normal cramps. I dont know where to go from here!? I could make a doctors appt and get a blood test but last time i did that i started the next day!
My BF and I have been trying for a baby for 6m now and still nothing. I have a very regular periods between /28-32days/ and usually is heavy the first 2 days.Last month i got this heavy brown spotting and that was for 2 days, after that i started bleeding but it was very light, def not what i usually  have and it was for only 2 days and the 3-rd one was just spotting.My brests are sore but not too much, I'm now late 3-4 days, just took HPT and it was Negative....
Thank you fanxxi for your concerns, but I do have an appt with an OBGYN tomorrow...I will receive a full pap smear exam and a transvaginal ultrasound. I am not worried about any STD bcuz i've been married for 10 years. This is the first time this has ever happened. But I will have a full check up. I will keep you posted though.
I was due for my period on Tuesday....and nothing!  no signs its coming, i usually get signs.  so i thought ok,il take one more hpt and still negative.  pretty over this situation and will be making an appointment with my doctor who can hopefully figure somethign out.
Hi kkim72, my last period was exactly the same day your were on the 27th March and I haven't had one since. I have took pregnancy test and it was negative. So just waiting another week to tak another. It's really confusing. I already have a 7 year old boy, so really wanting another.
I'm 18. I had my last period on the last tuesday of March. I'm VERY regular every 28 days. I've gained a lil bit of weight in my tummy and my boobs hurt. Got those raging hormones and mood swings too.
I've taken about 10 HPTs and all turned out negative. Even went to the doctors, waited 5hrs for them to say they dont THINK Im pregnant but are not sure whats going on.
So either all these tests are faulty and doctors are losing their intelligence or we all have something wrong with us..yeesh
I was starting to think I was going crazy, last period in April and my cycles are 5 weeks and 5/6 days so I am now 12 days late, have done 6 pregnancy tests and I they have all come up negative.

We have been trying for 6 months and this is the only time I have been late, I phoned the doctor who said to buy hpt and do one every week, they won't do any investigations until it's been a few months without a period, i find it so frustrating.

My breasts are feeling more sensitive but this also happens when I am due on, I have no cravings, have felt sick a couple of times but have been ill for a couple of years and this could be that. I am trying not to get my hopes up but it's difficult, not sure when I can just go back to normal life, I have had to have a break from my massages as they say it's not suitable when in early pregnancy, almost wish that I hadn't noticed so early on so that I wouldn't have this many days of worrying as I am sure that the stress of that could be keeping my period away! Catch 22!

Anyway I wish you all luck x
I was due for AF on May 5th, tested negative on 5 HPT's and one blood test. I just know my body, I'm like clockwork! My doc doesn't seem concerned or she doesn't think I'm prego! I beg to differ, I'll keep everyone updated, I go for more blood work on WED! We'll see
hi to everyone
same here, im delayed now for 22 days. my LMP was on April 6. last may 17 my OB prescribed me provera for 5 days as i am not having my period. after taking provera no mens or even spot of blood still. i took 5 pregnancy tests but all negative. i always have my regular period.. i have signs of pregnancy like morning sickness, abdominal pain, my nipples are so painful.. i just had my transvaginal ultrasound earlier and my ob told me i have PCOS. which hopefully not because i just had my ultrasound last march and my other ob said i just have adenomyosis but not pcos. so this sunday i will go to another OB for another check up and opinion. hopefully everything will be fine soon. i'll keep you posted

@kkim72  
how you doin now?

I was 57 days late for my period last saturday, I took another test that morning which came out negative and a few hours later my period came. But it only lasted 2 days and then stopped but I never have a short period like that, they normally last 4 days. Not sure what is happening now.
I am 34 days late!I already have a 2 year old daughter and when I was pregnant with her at 6 weeks I did a pregnancy test and it came back negative.Then at 8 weeks came back positive.I have recently had an ultrasound,blood test and a urine test which wer all negative.I have recently had I little bit of spotting.My boobsare very sensitive and I feel bloated constantly.I'm never late for my period and I havnt been stressed lately either.It is normal everyone to have these symptoms and my advice is to relax and stop stressing.we are all anxious to find out.Best off just waiting a couple of months and then see what happens.
I am going crazy thinking about this.My last period was on the 27th April,
I am on cycle day 39 today and still no sign of period.We are trying to conceive and its really frustrating as I have taken 4 test so far.The first one showed a very very faint positive line and I really thought I was imagning it but I also showed it to my hubby and he also saw it but we thought it might be too early and I will retest.Then I got a digitial clear blue one and that one said not pregnant and then I thought my period should come but still no sign .Taken onother 2 cheapy test and they both negative.
Anyone out there with a similar situation
Hello I am 19. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 6 years. We were both virgins before one another. I have always had irregular periods, but at the most only late for two months. My last period was March 27 it's now JUNE 4TH!? I've never been this late. I took 2 HPT which were both negatives. Any info.?
I guess if you guys arent updating that means you were not pregnant!!!!!!

I  had a period 3/4 and 4/1->which is exactly 28 days. My next period was due 4/29 and 5/27. From 5/3-5/5  I had that feeling like my period was coming but nothing came. I went to the ER during my lunch break on 5/7 and they drew blood but said it was negative. A male dr told me I had pelvic pain and to take 2 motrin every 4hrs. WTF!!! Now, had I came on my period on 4/29 i would've ovulated 5/10-5/15 but on 5/10 & 5/11 i kind of spotted..there was like 3 or 4 spots both days..I finally went to the OBGYN on 5/24. I took a urine test and it was negative. She drew my blood to check for thyroids and put me on Prometrium for 12 days to jumpstart my period and told me to start prenatal vitamins. She told me the prometrium is safe for women that are pregnant or trying to get pregnant. She said if my doesnt come after 12 days to get a HPT, I did and it was negative. I'm scheduled for an ultrasound on 6/15...I'll keep you guys since the other people on here dont!
well.....AF  FINALLY came!!!!! i was a tad disappointed....i'll keep trying and to all u other gals....good luck

I am so sorry that your AF came, I know how you feel. I had one a couple of weeks ago after it was 4 weeks late and it only lasted for 2 days. I will keep trying also and keep you updated.
TO ECMONT032 AS WELL. I am at the top of the post.  I still have not been told that I am pregnant,  I have now switched OBGYN's and my appointment is on July 1st.  The new Dr.s office informed me that I very well could be and it sounds like it.  She stated it is rare, but it does happen.  The one symptom I am missing is the morning sickness.  I have had none at all.  The levels of HCG hormone in what gives you a positive is the same hormone that gives you morning sickness.  It makes sense that its not showing up in the tests.  I have been keeping track of my symptoms.  I did not have most of these symptoms with my son (21 years ago). So they are new.  I write them down and then go to a baby site to see if its my imagination or real.  I currently have 8 out of 10 symptoms and seem to be between 10-11 weeks.  So at this point I am just waiting it out and seeing.  
Ok so today is June 11th. My period was due May 23rd Because my last period was April 23rd. I never really get my periods on time, but theyr always early if anything. I got 2 periods in April, 2 weeks apart. So my boyfriend and I arent even really having sex. The last time we did anything was maybe almost 2 months ago, and he only went in for 5seconds, max, because i didnt want him to ejaculate inside me (im only 21 and cant afford a baby right now). So i took a HPT two days ago, in the morning, and it was negative.
Im so stressed because of it, i dont know what to do. Any advice? I cant go to the doctor because i dont have insurance right now.
Hey Gals,
Did anyone see Dr. Phil on June 10. A young 21 year old was pregnant the entire nine months and did not know she was pregnant. She did not have symptoms or anything she said. Her sisters were on the show upset with their mother who had become adulterous on their father and meeting her side man at the casinos in Las Vegas for week long trips.  The other sisters were upset with the mother thinking she was supporting the youngest to cover up her pregnancy. But the family saw that the daughter looked pregnant but she did not have any missed cycles or anything and delivered a beautiful baby girl. So I think sometimes babies are mystery and when they want you to know they are inside of you, sooner or later, if that babies there, you will find out.  Also, a know a woman who is my sister friend, that was 5 months pregnant before the doctor detected that baby. She continued to be menstruating also.  Time will tell.
Okay. I will tell you all my story:
For five years I was abstinent because of bad relationships in the past and decided to clenk clenk it, and leave the lying boyfriends alone.  Well, guess what, my exboyfriend from 16 years came back into my life.  We are both in late 40s. Since an ectopic pregnancy in 1988 when I was married, I did not think I could ever get pregnant again, and did not.  However, last year Dec 2009 after getting back with my ex boyfriend, he talked me out of the abstinence vow, and we both went to get tested and began to have a relationship again.  Guess what, on Feb 2, 2010, I received a pos hpt, and was elated with joy, but March 26, I bled for 21 days and did another test it was neg. I miscarried. To be sure I miscarried, I visited a Womans center in my area and paid that NPractitioner at least $385 to be sure I lost the baby. I was crying when she called me 4 days later saying the hcg was neg.  So its hard ladies because I never had a full term and lost a baby in the tubes at 21 years old.  But same as kkim up above, on Mar 26th I had a normal cycle 5 days, on April 28 my cycle was scanty, light pinkish and slimy with whitish consistency, sounds gross..sorry, but, April 23, 24, 25, 26, & 27, my boyfriend and I was very hot sex fiends everyday.  So still yet, I have not received my menstrual cycle for month of May --due on 25th, and now its June 11 and I have had 4 hpt all neg.  What in the world is going on..So my girlfriend come talking about premenopausal. I was so mad with her. I wanted her to be encouraging and just tell me to wait until July, and take a hcg and if still neg, then have ultrasound.  So I am waiting like all of you. My boyfriend is very eager to know because he has a 21 yr olf daughter from 1st girlfriend when he was younger and wants a boy.
CORRECTION:
On February 26, I bled for 21 days.. and did another test and it was neg.
Got to tell you all about this scan tester online that suppose to be an RST zeta wave to scan from your computer if you are pregnant. Well, desperate me, I tried this online scan test for curiousity and it says I am pregnant. So I did it over again, still it says I am pregnant. So, I saw my 21 lb dog sitting on the floor resting minding his own business. So I put him on my sofa next to the laptop, and hid behind the laptop and press start the scan for my dog to be tested to see if the scanner would say my dog was pregnant, and guess what, the scanner said, no baby on board. I said what on earth, so tonight I did it several times again, and it still says pregnant on the scanner and at the end of the test it has some stupid joke that Bill Clinton is the daddy. What a joke, but seriously ladies, when I put my dog on the scanner, it changed from pregnant to no baby on board.  I have a schedule Doctors appt on 7/8/10, but I am going to test again around the 26th of June when I should have expected the next months period, if it is positive or negative before my exams, I will be sure to let you all know.  
last may 13th i did 2 home tests and it came out positive but the weird thing is that i was bleeding for 2 consecutive week. so i guess maybe it could be the only reason . blood came out heavy and darkish than normal. i went to do some ultrasound but he couldnt see anything everything was normal and some parts were smaller than it suppose to be if im pregnant. well they send me to do the test that count the days of pregnancy and it was 9.8 it sure was positive then my period stopped. know im 18 days late but 1 week ago i went agian to do blood test and it came out negative. doctor says that maybe something could had happend:( but know i dont know what to do what to think or with who i go . its sad because im 17 and my parents are not aware of what its happening maybe my mom cause my period because we have always begin menstruating on the same day. i will go to the clinic with my boyfriend to see what its happening (hope i dont need my mother for the appointment) . if im really pregnant it would be the best thing in the world because we have being planning that and getting married that will just shorten our plans and that's fantastic. ilove him hes the best man ever. and wants to speak with my mom of all that is happening but im afraid
I fully understand what your going through.  My friends and family keep saying menapause to me as well.  No one seems to listen to the fact that sore breasts, indigestion (that I don't normally have) and how do you explain away implantation bleeding?  The flushed look I always have, the feeling of always being hot ( I had that with my son).  I have no morning sickness, which explains the lack of HcG, since that is what causes the positive test and the morning sickness.  I love the fact that people say oh the blush must be rocishia (spelled wrong), but I didn't have until April, date of conception. I to am in my 40's and am surprised at the turn of  events, and will be so overjoyed to be right and add the missing piece to my life.  I will keep you posted.
I'm riding the same train the rest of you are!!!  I'm about 4 weeks late after stopping orthro tri cyclen low.  Two negative hpt and still no period!!  Doctors appt on wed, till than im in constant prayer that everything is all right!!!
im going threw the same thing...
my last period was feb. 24..... but the thing is i have been threw alot of stress... i took a test the end of march beging of april but it was negative then the beging of may i went to the doctors and they took a test but still negative... my husband is deplyoed so i went to visit him b4 he flew to iraq and ofcourse the whole week we were active! that was iddle of may... now its half way threw june and still nothing.. i dont feel sick i do pee more often but thats about it... when i lay flat on y back it feels like somethings moveing threw my lower stomach but i feel im imagineing it cuz i miss my husband so much... i dont want to take a test cuz im afraid it will say positive and i dont think i could handle the pregnancy alone... but at the same time i dont feel pregnant...idk wut to do... i wish my period would just start alredy!
I have had three kids within the past 3 years and my best advice would be to get a blood pregnancy test! this will let ya know for sure!
Im so so blessed to have a found a site where it feels like home! Im so frustrated and hurting so much! I had a miscarriage @12weeks on Dec 25 2009, on christmas day, From then i went thru a really bad patch, and just decided to leave it in God's hands. When ever its suppose to happen it will. I did a anti-natal screening about 3 weeks ago, because since the miscarriage i had a bit of difficulty with my hormones, but the screening came back and im 100% which was great!!! Now i had my last period on May 6th, and so im really late, and have all the pregnancy symptoms, the mood swings and emotions x10! But i've done 2 home tests, both negative, and just been for a blood and that also showed negative! Im so frustrated, because i feel pregnant in every way! & im trying to relax, but having the cramps you get for you period just lower down, and it comes and goes. When i researched this it seems to be normal, if i am pregnant, but dont want to brush it off, because it could also be the start of another miscarriage or a tube baby. I dont want to run to the doc for a ultra sound, coz ppl seem to think im going nuts. If i am, ill be so happy, i just wanna find out! n if im not, i just really want my period to come, so i can start trying agian!!!! anyone in my boat? i really need incouragement right now! :-(
So confused about all of this,,,why is this happening? i am still late...it has been 45 days since my last period..i just want to see a clear positive,,,i want to get an ultra sound where the doctors will tell "there goes you little one...no way! It's Two"...Days late???? Got to be something here...We'll see this week!!!!!
My last period was May 9... taken 3 HPT and have a negative result.  I am going to the Dr. on wed to talk with her.  I am always irregular.. however, this time is longer than ever.  I understand your dissapointment.. I have never had a miscarriage but my husband and I have been trying for 2 years to conceive.. to no avail.  I want this and all I can do is hope.  I have no symptoms of a period or pregnancy.. I always have pms symptoms- irratible, cramps, emotional (very emotional), spotting for a couple days before... but nothing this time.  Starting to worry that something is wrong myself.  I'm 31... and desperately want to have a baby.  
Hope is all we can do...  Good luck!  
I quit taking the tests and I treat my body like a temple.  As for the Doctor, I have since left my GYN and have an appointment with a new on July 1st.  I am excited that she does believe I am and the blood work is done and we will know for sure on the Ist. She stated that it is rare, but it does happen to test negative and still have a healthy fetus. One of my other pregnancy giveways is that I am Diabetic when I am pregnant and its out of control.  I take my prenatal vitamins and DHA everday and test my blood sugar.
I am currently 13 weeks past my last cycle.
WOW!  That is really long.. Good luck with your new dr.
My last period started on March 20, 2010. I have taken 4 HPTs and all have been negative. I have to constantly pee. I've been nauseous, irritable, and emotional. I've also had a lot of uterine pain, which is really unusual for me. I get the feeling like I'm about to start my period, but it never comes. I always thought that I was unable to have children, but now I'm not so sure. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one going through this! I don't know what to do!
Well, my last period was April 18th, 2010. I have taken numerous pregnancy tests and they are all negative. I plan on going to the doctor next week. I've talked to the nurses over the phone and they said they wouldn't be extremely worried until I miss the third one. I've always been pretty regular so I don't know what's going on.
But since I missed the first period there have been many chances for me to get pregnant if I am even ovulating, because we stopped using protection. I don't really know. Maybe I will find out next week.
Ok so I went to the new GYN and she is having me do an U/S on Tuesday.  We will knkow for sure then if I am indeed pregnant or if its PCOS or even a hormonal imbalance.  I did indeed fail the blood test again.  We have ruled out thyroid issues and all my blood work came back good.  The only issue is high blood sugar and I only have that when I am pregnant.....mmmmmm.  I am nervous about tuesday though, cause we will have a yes or no.  Hang in there girls and even though we all want to be pregnant be open and honest with the doctor and presue all testing to get you on the path to parenthood.  My doctor has said if I am not pregnant then she will help me get there.
My last period was May2-6th which is short for me and wasnt normal. I normally light first day and next 4-5days is kinda heavy, but this one wasnt. I had my first son July 28, 2009, and me n my fiance is trying for another. I have not had a period since May6th. I have done HPT and blood and NEG. I have almost all the signs of pregnancy, see so far I have followed my mom how she was when she was pregnant, I had all the same things as she did when she was pregnant for my brother, and now I am having all the signs and things that she had when she was pregnant for me...I don't know what to do or think?!?! I'm very confused, I afraid to go to the doctors because all they will do is do urine and say well if its neg ur not they wont even do a U/S. Can anyone here help me out?
I've been off the pill for 5 years now. I am 40 years old and was told it was bad to be on the pill over 35. I am not married and was not in a long term relationship, so took her advice. I have been careful in other ways since, but for the last 2 months my boyfriend of 4 months and I have been using the pull-out method. It is the first time I have been so irresponsible in my life ... he occasionally didn't pull out quite in time. He assured me too that he has 'slow swimmers'. Well, I knew nothing of implantation bleeding as I've never been pregnant before and have never really researched it. I have also always been extremely regular with my period ... 27/28 day cycle. Well, a week before my period was due this month, I bled very lightly for one night and have day. It was so strange for me that I started researching only to discover that implantation bleeding only happens in 30% of pregnant women and it usually happens about a week before period due. This was my first sign that I may be pregos. I then also bled during intercourse ... again research ... a sign of pregnancy! I was still expecting my period a few days later, so didn't stress. When my period never came I started to worry ... and so did my boyfriend. So much so that he has decided to leave me to it. We are talking about a 36 year old financially stable man ... but that's another story. I took home tests ... all neg. When I was on my second day late I went for blood test. I didn't know there was a difference in sensitivity between the one that reads amount of HCG and the one that just tells yes or no. I thought just difference in price. So went for cheap option. It was negative. It did, however, say on the result that you could get a false negative on this test if done less than 12 days after ovulation. Well, I don't know exactly when I ovulated, but if going by normal tables, I was about 14 days post ovulation. Decided to wait till I was a week late and do home test again ... still negative. I am now 10 days late and just cannot believe that it could be coincidence. I have NEVER missed or been more than a day late on my period. I have NEVER had a week early period. I have NEVER bled during intercourse and I have NEVER been so irresponsible with precautions. I guess I am not going to stress too much and wait another week. In the meantime, I am taking folic acid just in case and would suggest all you ladies do the same if you think you are pregos. It can't do any harm, doesn't cost much and is VERY important during early pregnancy. I have always wanted a child, but didn't really want it out of a committed relationship. I will be happy if I am pregnant, but don't know how I am going to cope with the disappointment of a runaway father ... something I NEVER expected from him. Stay strong ladies ... I will update when I do find out what is going on.
One more thing ... the only prego symptoms I have is slight nausea. No sore breasts or anything else. The nausea could just be put down to worry, hurt, disgust and disappointment in the male species!
I was 11 days late for AF i am always regular and have 28-30 day cycles. HPT came up negative. I had no stress or any other factors that would / could have delayed my AF. On the 10th day late i started spotting when i wiped and by the 11th day i had my AF.... i thought i had symptoms of being pregnant guess my mind played tricks.
here is my update:  It seems I was pregnant and due to the low HcG levels I miss carried at 12 weeks (when I had 8 days of bleeding).  Since then I still haven't had a cycle and I still have pregnancy symptoms.  So I will be getting treatment for the imbalance and we get to try again.  It has been a long, rough road but now I have closure and a direction to go in.  Good luck to all and go to the doctor and ask for other tests.  If you ask for a hormonal test or PCOS testing the answers on wether you are pregnant will show up while testing for other things.  All else fails ask for an annual PAP, if the cervix is closed the doctor can tell.
ITS BEEN 62 DAYS SINCE MY LAST PERIOD I AM 34 DAYS LATE I DID TWO HPT BUT BOTH CAME BACK NEGATIVE I HAVE MILD CRAMPING AND SEVERE HEADACHE I HAVE THIS FUNNY TASTE IN MY MOUTH AND MY BACK HURTS ALOT I AM ALWAYS FEELING HUNGRY AND AM VERY TIRED AL THE TIME I AM A BIT CONFUSED AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE DUE TO THE NEGATIVE PT
UPDATE: My AF just arrived today ... 3 weeks late. Last week, the family planning sister advised me to wait another week and have a blood test to rule out pregnancy. I was going to go for a blood test today, but now no need. I will still have to find out what caused the one day bleeding a week early and the bleeding during intercourse, but pregnancy now ruled out. It is exactly 27 days since the early one day bleeding, so perhaps my AF was just very light and very early that month and now I am back on cycle. OR perhaps I did experience implantation bleeding and nothing more developed and it is only miscarrying now. I guess I will never know now. Just so frustrating when strange things happen and you never really get a real answer as to why!
My partner and I have been trying for a baby for 18 months now with still no joy, Some months I feel as if I am but then my period arrives, it seems to be every 32 days at the moment. It's just really fustrating. We are going to the doctors at the end of August if nothing happens.
I have been in the same position! When I was pregnant with my first son, I wasn't trying, it just happened. I had always been irregular for me not to get a period was common, not thinking I was prego, but my mom kepty saying someone was pregnant, so i  was taking tests like once a week, and kept getting negative results, so naturally I never suspected anything, and low and behold 2 and half months later I got my first positive! When I went to the doctor they said I was about 3 months pregnant, I had NO signs, no morning sickness or anything, just a missing period. And now, my husband and I want another and I'm now I am 49 days late from my last period, and again no signs of being preg, all hpt have been nagative, I'm giving it about another week or so, and heading to the drs to see what's going on!
okay, so today is 17 days late. my LMP is june 21st, and ended on the 25th. i have been feeling sick alot, very tired, frequent urination, i was having constipation, but now i have diarrhea. i took 3 HPT and they were all negative..? i made a dr apt but the soonest they can get me in is september 13. im going crazy!
I am starting to get pretty concerned with my period.
I was on the pill for 2 years and this january I stopped taking the pill, slightly afterwards, i got my period in feb, march and april, but then when my bf and i  had sex ( for the first time since i was off the pill) i didnt get my period. So i have been period free since april of this year! I'm starting to get worried although i have taken 7 home pregnancy tests (all which came out negative) Does anyone know what might be wrong? Is anyone experiencing the same thing? I have read about some people being 30-60 days late, but I'm talking months.. PLEASE let me know if you know anything or can give me any advice!!!  :/ Thanks!

Have you checked your tummy to see if it has hardened at all, because when some people are pregnant their lower tummy gets hard. Also you can go to the doctors and let them know that you are about 4 months late for your period and hopefully they will do a blood test or something.
Hi ladies.

I'm on the same boat. My lmp was 13/7, very light and short. Af should have come 4 days ago. Had hpts Monday 9/8 and this afternoon 12/7, both come back negative. Had a blood test done today, will get the result next week. Fingers crossed will come back POSITIVE!

Will keep you updated. Oh, by the way, yes i have few pregnancy symptoms in the last few weeks, such as headache, bloating, cramping, boobs getting heavier in the evening, low energy levels, can be bothered to do anything, so bad that i asked my boss to have a week off! (this is very unlike me, workoholic).More creamy discharge, feeling like af is coming any time soon.

To ladies who are still wondering why af is late but negative hpt's and still feeling pregnant, go see your gp and ask for a blood test. That way we'll find out wether we're pg or not. Believe me i wasn't keen on doing that for obvious reason, BFN!

Good luck to us all who are waiting for Big Fat Positive!

hi ladies

first of all i had a miscariage before and i had many false alarms also but my periods always came. i am not regular but i no my cycle enough to no that it does not go pass atleast 33 days. i always have unprotected sex with my fiancee i dont no if it is in my head but i am 3 weeks late n counting but no sign or symptoms of pregnancy n i am freaking out because i dont no wat the next step to take.

My firts pregnancy i did not realized i could be pregnant until i was about in the 5th week. the only thing i could remember was that i pass urine frequently. but not even that is happening to me and i dont no wat to do. Can some one give my sum advice on wat to do. tanx u in advance

I have gone 8 weeks late before and I thought I were pregnant, but I took a test and it came back negative. It turns out that I just missed a month. If you haven't took a test I would do that first and then see what happens. If you get a negative just give it another week or so and then take another test.

I am normally very regular, but my last period was the first one to be late, this time around I am even later, it's been around 49 days since my last period.  I looked it up online and they say upto 35 days is normal.  I have taken 2 hpt both negative (a week apart like the package says) The only thing is every week i keep getting signs of a period, then nothing.  I have felt a lot of nausea, and been hungry all the time, but no other signs.  I have been doing a lot of research and hunger doesn't seem to be a sign of pregnancy in early months.  Basically I want to know how long any of you that were regular, went without a period and were not pregnant?  and that wasn't related to Birth control pills?  They say stress can make you miss a period, but how can you not be stressed when it's late- I wasn't stressed when I was expecting it ontime but I'm getting pretty worried now.  if you were regular and all of a sudden went super late please let me know- Freaking out!
Hi Lisa,

I have gone 55 days late for my period once and I thought I was pregnant, but it turned out that I wasn't. I took 2 tests that month which were both negative. Then my period came. I seem to be every 32 days lately.
Thanks, I'm a bit more relieved now, still haven't gotten my period but at least I know it's not the only explanation.  Was there any reason you know of for the lateness?  A baby would be a very unexpected surprise-but seriously i don't know which is worse being pregnant or just not knowing, so you helped me a lot, I guess I can stop panicking until I reach 55 days!
save yourself stress and take a test!  Unless you are like some of us that the HGC just doesn't show up, you might as well check to see, HPT are cheap and easy- that's the first step, and chances are if you are never using protection it will happen sooner or later! Good Luck
Hi Lisa,

I am glad that I have made you more relaxed, there wasn't any real reason for the lateness of my period I was wishing that I were pregnant but it turned out I wasn't. It is very difficult not knowing whether you are pergnant or not. But I will keep on trying.

It's a lot tuffer when you are late and you want to be pregnant than when you're like me, late and don't want to be, but if you're trying you should get one of those ovulation thingys- maybe increase your chances- good luck to you- I'm still waiting for either my period or a positive HPT, I've taken 4 so far and all negative but I also haven't started my period so I'm just waiting and wondering.
Your right it is not easy when you are late and wanting to be pregnant, thank you for your good luck. I am thinking of getting them ovulation sticks to hoepfully help my chances. Also I am going to my doctors and the end of this month to try and find out what is happening. As you don't want to be pregnant I hope you period comes soon.

I will keep you posted.
Hi, I see that many of you have had at least one completed pregnancy! I just delivered baby number 3 about 9 weeks ago.  I bled for 4 weeks after delivery and my dr gave me the ok to start having intercourse again at 6 weeks.  Call me crazy, but I have never used birthcontrol.  We just used the "pull out" method.  It has worked perfectly for us so far.  When we were ready to try again for another baby he just didn't pull out.  However, when we had intercourse on Aug 18th, he pulled out to late!  I am a little paranoid that bc we got pregnant very easily all the other times he didn't pull out that we might be on the road to baby number 4 and I am not quite ready for that yet!  I haven't taken a hpt yet bc it has only been 10 days, but I have also not gotten a period since I stopped bleeding at 4 weeks! I think with my other two babies I had a regular period the next month after I stopped bleeding.  I could just be a little paranoid but I figured a little insite wouldn't hurt!  I don't know the normal length of time after delivery that you can go before getting a regular period.  I do not have any signs or symptoms of pregnancy, but it still could be to early to tell.  I never had any morning sickness with any of my pregnancies and I don't have any now!
I have only completed one pregnancy, but trying for another now. But I remember after my first it took 6 months to get my normal period after giving birth. I had intercourse within that time and I did think once that I was pregnant. So you might just be a little late this time.
I am about 45 days late for my period and I'm starting to worry.  I have had a period every month before this and it seems to be pretty regular.  I have never had sex but my boyfriend and I have been giving each other oral.  I know you can't get pregnant unless the sperm touches the vagina.  I have gone to the bathroom after he finishes so I don't know if maybe I had sperm on my hand and I somehow got it in me when I went to the bathroom.  Am I totally off base thinking this could happen?
am 20years old my period is always irregular I was on or last month July,now it September and I am still not on my period.i'v done them home pregnancy test kits from boots and it shows to be negative..my husband and I always used condoms.I'm really worried what could b the reason for not being on my period for 1 month :( and u dnt want to b pregnant we've even used condoms and i'v had irregular periods bt Neva missed month.plz tel me what's wrong some1
I 'm running with 34 days, no period. Y'day I tested it shows negative. Very dispointing. First time I missed my period. I always have period ontime(24-26 days cycle).  I married for 5 years, since then we are trying to have kids. last year docs has detected uterine tb. for that i took medicine for 9 months. which got over in the month of june. Since then I was very much optimist. this month even though I missed period but -ve test. Very dispointing. I will see doc this evening.
Just hung up with the doctor....Test was negative again.  My LMP was 7/20 which makes it 9 weeks since my last cycle.  I have tried numerous hpts without success.  I am so frustrated.  I even had my hormone levels drawn.  My doctor is offering absolutely no advice other than, you are just late or it is stress or it happens.  I am having cramping in my lower right abdomen.  I was on depo for almost 9 years.  I stopped last August right before my wedding.  My doctor blames my amenorrhea on that.  Not so much....I have been pretty normal until now.....Any thoughts??
still no period, and i had a blood test but can't get a hold of the docs office for results, now they are telling me it could take 2 weeks for my results back- which is total crap because if I am pregnant i would like to know and get on vitamens ect, and if I'm not I would like to know if its ok to drink again (going to a pro football game soon)  anyway I am so frusterated with this clinic, impossible to get a hold of anyone, and messages do nothing- if i wanted to be in the dark I wouldn't have wasted my time, money,and blood on a test! GRRRR!!! anyway last period was June 31 still nothing- 8 HPT later all negs
Just to let you all know, I have been reading these blogs too thinking I was pregnant.  After 49 days since my last period and several negative pregnancy tests, my period has arrived - Im not pregnant.  
is it just me or is there alot of posts missing from this forum i have yet to see my past ones or ones of ppl have responded too....eh idk but i am now on day 65 and now i have missed my 2nd period im starting to wonder if maybe some mold i have in my bedroom is the cause for AF's absence  since it has been there for well over 2 months....eh thank goodness i will be moving soon...eh well hope all of you are doing well and baby dust to all of you and GL
well, I'm not pregnant, still no period since june but got my bloodwork back and all those HPT were right...negative!  Don't know why I still haven't gotten my period, not stressed, no change in diet or schedule- hopefully it comes when I'm at home!
I haven't had a regular period since June... a 2 day period started on July 19th. I didn't automatically think pregnancy because I am  a personal trainer and was training myself for three upcoming fitness competitions. I missed my period in Aug and Sept.

Training for my competitions includes a very restrictive  diet and heavy exercising...so I thought that was why I stoppped menstruating. After my Sept comp I started training for my Nov comp....and my body was no longer responding. In fact I gained 5 lbs one week. The next week 5 more. I am a personal trainer so I know that is not healthy.  10 lbs in two weeks is something  a person should not be doing! I've also been tired more and usually I can get up without use of an alarm. The past few weeks..I've slept through my alarm. Something I haven't done since I was pregnant with my son 5 years ago!

Especially someone like me. That's when I realized I did not have my peiod for two months. Now there was one time that I skipped a month with intense training ...but never two.

So I took an hpt on Oct 1st which would be 75 days after my period! - negative. I was mad at myself. Thinking I was being lazy and looking for an outside source(or inside!) to blame my fatigue and weight gain.

My symptoms continued to manifest. Just last week my boobs hurt as if I was about to leak breast milk(I still remember that feeling.) True , I would have pain(thought not as bad) prior to period. So I thought I'd give it a week. Deal with the breast pain and period would come.

this Mon...pain was worse than ever.

Went to get an hpt at the store.

85 days after my period - POSITIVE.

Now I didn't drink my entire pregancy or smoke...but now I am worried that I may very well have been pregnant alot longer than I thought. With my exercise regimen...I easily blamed my nausea and fatigue on my workouts. Now I wonder if I was pregnant that entire time.

I see my doctor today to verify the test and get me set up to see an ob/gyn if it's verified.

Right now even without doctor saying so...I know it. I went from a barely A cup(remember I am a fitness professional! Most of us are small in that dept) to a full B.  This has only happened once...bakc when I was pregnant.

SO now my worry isn't if I am pregnant..but how far along I am.

So take heart you all.

75 days after period I was negative.(or so the test said...) 85 days later...I am positive.

106 days late, negative pregnancy tests, had sore nipples for past 2 weeks, lower back pain, cramps here and there....any similar situations?
So what was the outcome for you all? im now 2 weeks late on mine and all my tests are comming up negative and I would like to know what happend to you all did you end up being pregnant?
july 18 2010 was the first day of my last period, it lasted until july 22. i took a test yeaterday and it was (-) so i have no clue whatz going on
i'm 19 and have alays had regular periods. i had sex on the 13th sept and the last time i bled was the 6 of september!!! thats a long time for me... ive been having back pains , i had to start using panty liners all the time my breasts hurt i cry even watching commercials im so emotional and i feel different... im only 8 stone but have always been big chested ( c-d cup) but have now rise  to a DD to E cup!
ive taken 5 hpts and all negative ... took bloods with the doctors almost 2 weeks ago and also negative... im not stressing that much as  iknow there is nothing i can do but...my ex(the father) recently left me for the other side of the world with another ladyso...i dont neeed it to come out positive! im just so confused with it all!! :( help me!!!
its been 40 since my last af.ive taken 4 test and all were neg. could i still be pregnant

You could be pregnant but I have gone over 50 days and my period still came. Keep your hopes up.
My girlfriend's last period was Sept 18..It's Oct 31 now.. so if I understand correctly, she's 2 weeks late. She took an hpt 5 days ago & it was negative. I am honestly stressing out, I just don't want to show her, so it won't make her stress out too... I use a condom yet still pull out but there were a few times that I didn't use one and just pulled out. It doesn't help that we're in a long distance relationship. How long is it possible to be late without having to be pregnant?
Just to follow up on my last post... My gf's period came... A little over 2 weeks & 2 HPT's after.. Her last one came Sept 18 & it's Nov 3 today. I'm a guy in a woman's forum so please excuse the terms i use or reactions. So I guess it really does happen being that late & not being pregnant. I'm a guy but reading the stuff here in this forum helped me a lot in understanding the other side of women & easing my paranoid, playful mind.
My last 2 periods were exactly 28 days my last one was September 20 so its been 45 days since my last. I got sick one time out of the blue and didn't feel It coming. My face is bad broken out and its never done that before. I've taken 3 pregnant test all were negative and the last one didn't work. Any ideas???? I really need help
hi my last period was 2 of sep. i still have not had 1. i have a little baby girl aged 16 months. so i know wat it fells like beeing preg. but tests r coming back negative. i am with my partner now for 8 years and we getting married next year. we r not realy treiing to concive but not realy treiing not to lol. dont have the money to go doc for a nother 2 weeks its killing me i got all the tell tell sighns but test r still neg.
Hi i am 24 years old, and was always having my period kinda regular....its been 87 days since my last one...took pregnancy tests all the time, havent in about 3 weeks but had to go to the hospital recently because i had gotten sick...we told i wasnt pregnant....WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! im so miserable lately, i have cramps all the time, emotions up and down, havent really gained any weight...just miserable and want to know what might be wrong
I am 54 days late, pregnancy symptoms (increased appetite, nausea and dizziness, increased smell sensitivity, cramps and strange abdominal feelings, feeling pregnant...). Last period sept 22nd, possible conception date oct 8th or 9th. symptoms started around oct 25th, First HPT taken on oct 30th, Second taken this morning, nov 13. Both First Response. I usually am irregular, but have been 30-32 cycle lately.

Why do I feel that I am pregnant but HPT tests are still negative even after this long? I will wait till the end of the month to see if at least I get my period and can start the cycle again... We are trying to conceive! :) Good luck ladies! :)
I had my perod september 27th and so around the 27th of October I expected my peiod to come. It is November 14th and I still haven't started,  I am 18 days late. i started spotting a little about 4 days so i thought i wasgoing to stare. But it stopped within 3 days. I have been using the bathroom a lot more lately and I have been getting tired at about 8 or 9. On top of it all  have had headches the past few days. I took a hpt a couple weeks ago and it was negative but it was a generic dollar test. I really dont know what to think. Im only 18 and dont know what to expect.
Hi everybody...so my last period started on Sept 4th I have had nothing since then, no spotting, nothing. I'm 22yrs old and 3yrs ago I had skipped a period went to the Dr. did the blood test and all that just for her to tell me it was very likely that I just didnt ovulate that month and my period did come the following month. Since then my periods have been regular I get them about every 4-5weeks, well now it appears I have two periods in a row and my fiance has been all over me about it. As far as symptoms go I can never tell if it's my mind playing tricks on me or if they are real, I've had minimal cramping on and off for the past couple weeks, and have felt nauseous, I've been more sensative to smells and I've always been someone who frequently goes to the bathroom, I haven't been stressed more than usual, I've taken a few hpt's and they're all come out neg the last one I took last week. How did things turn out for the rest of you ladies? If only our bodies were less complicated ;)
My LMP was Oct. 2. I've NEVER gone over 36 days in a cycle without being pregnant. I've taken 3 tests and only gotten one VERY faint positive and what I was told was a negative a week later. I'm going to take another one next week if AF still hasn't showed. But... I've already had 3 kids so I know the symptoms. I'm nauseated in the mornings and SO tired, I'm even having hot flashes. I had a couple of days of cramping around the time that AF was due but nothing since. No spotting, nothing. If the next test is negative I'm going in for a blood test.
Did any of you ever find out what was goin on, were you pregnant? I havnt had a period for 2 months I think had started to have a 28 day cycle when I had the implant taken out of my arm 6 months ago, I have sore breasts and tender nipples with blue veins all over them had alot of discharge and some stomach discomfort ive taken loads of hpts and are all negative so if one of you cpuld shed some light on what happend that would be great advice x x
Ok,so my period is 7 days late and I'm usually 28 to 30 days, right now its been 35 days since I had my period. Me and my boyfriend haven't been using protection for about 1year now and lately I've been very irritated, about 2days ago I just caught flu like symptoms but don't have the flu,just had body aches,runny nose,extremly bad headaches,lost of appetite,sore throat and constant sleep,just recently my breast got very tender. Ive been having mild cramps here and there and I keep going to the bathroom to see if my period had came and it been a no show. Can anyone help me!! Need Advice!
God bless.I'm 42 and have been trying for my second child for about 2 years now.I have polyocystic ovaries but due to taken metfomin have regulated my cycle to 30 days.It is 30th nov,i did a test last Saturday which was weak but positive and again on Sunday ,positive,By Tuesday it was negative but still have not started my period,all test are still saying negative.Am stir crazy!.
i am 55 days late and age is 34 and trying for second child.. My 4 hpt and finally a blood test was negative. No symptoms of AF yet. Doctor suggested to take pills which induce periods...but i am crazy to know why AF not coming ever after 2 dues..
Hey guys what ever happened to KKim....the one who started the thread...she never wrote after May 17!
Im 44 days late! I have taken at least 7 HTPs, and 2 blood tests, All negative. I feel very pregnant and have no signs of AF starting. I am constantly tired, fatigues, hungry but naseous, sore and swollen boobs, bloated (only my my belly, went from a completely flat stomach to a very NOT flat one), headaches and dizziness. I finally got an ultrasound, but my DR says she thinks it is PCOS. I have never been diagnosed with PCOS and have none of the other symptoms (hair growth or weightgain). I am only 49kg. Also, my Dr saw an empty sac in the ultrsound, but because I Have a tipped uterus couldn't look at it much, but no baby inside. Said because there was no baby, cramps, bleeding and no positive test I can't be prego... But I really feel like I am. I have never been late or missed a period in my life, and really don't feel normal?! What should I do??
At first I thought this would be uncommon, but from the sounds of it...I am seeing that It is more normal than I thought.

Last period was on October 20th, Always lasts 7 days :< Now it is december 12th... that makes it 51 days since my last period which is normally 32-34 day cycle.

I have taken 2 HCG tests... Both negative. :/  If I were pregnant I would be close to 7 weeks.

I dont really feel pregnant, no real symptoms other than the fact that I pee constantly, But I wonder if I just notice it more now that I am worried about it.

Im not trying to concieve (conceive) but wouldnt think of it as a bad thing. Either way the results come, I JUST WANT TO KNOW!! :)
I hope you find out soon - I am in the same boat... still waiting for either my period of some divine intervention to figure out what is going on. My LMP was Oct 2, and completely normal. I actually have very short cycles, typically between 22-26 days. But still nothing. I have done every measurement possible and even with a very long 40 day cycle I still should have had a period. I really don't know what to expect. I am not despite for a baby, just despite to find out what is happening to me?!! ugg I am considering getting a third opinion. But at this point ultrasounds and tests are so expensive?!!
My last period started on sept. 28th. I am usually late, but the latest I have been is 3 weeks. I have taken 5 pregnancy tests and I also got a blood test, they were all negative. I have been taking the tests in the morning and they are spread out through the weeks. I have been having some cramping, my boobs are a little swollen but don't hurt, I have bouts of nausa, and I feel sleepy all the time. Could I be pregnant and if so why am I getting a false negative, if I am not pregnant where is my period?
hello, has anyone on here ever actually been pregnant after they have posted the comments? i mean im on day 47 with no period my last period was 1st of Nov 2010 and that wasd the withdrawel bleed from the pill since then it has been 47 days no period, i feel pregnant, gaining weight, sore boobs etc only thing i dont have is sickness which i suffered with in my son when i was pregnant. i have done 2 hpt but negative, i feel so frustrated as i am hoping for a baby but cant even work out ovulation and stuff till i have a period if i have one1 just want to know if anyone has been through this and had negatives but turned out to be pregnant all along!
58 days later, finally a positive test.. Im not sure why it took 3 weeks and 3 tests later to tell me this but im glad I finally have an answer.
Congratulations

Well I'm on day 100 sumn I have missed four periods next week will make 5 lucky I will be seeing a doctor monday can't wait to find out whats going on since I leaked from my nipple last night and this morning sorry if TMI well I well keep y'all updated GL everyone
i am on day 61! I am only 23 and havent been on bc since i was a teen. My cycles are usually 30 days but my last 3 cycles went to 37 then 42 and now 61 and counting a! Got blood work done 12/20 but havent heard anything yet... that was also my last hpt i took... too scared to get another big fat negative if i test again... anymore updates on if ur preg or not? i saw a few who ended up being preg so that gives me hope :) happy new year and i hope we all get our big fat positives for 2011!
Hi every body i am now on day 51 with no signs of menstrual cycle and 4 neg pregnancy test. I am waiting 1 more week before i check again and go get blood done. My first day of my last period was on 11/06/2010 and ended 11/12/2010 my husband and i had intercourse on 11/14/2010. it is now 01/01/2011 and no signs of my period and all neg home test. Can it be a possibility that I am pregnant? If so why all neg test? Also is it possible that i can skip a whole month. If i am pregnant it will be my first child so I am very concerned as to what i should and should not do until i find out. Comments will be greatly appreciated and comforting. Thank you and have a great new year!!!
Very confused.  I am on clomid, ovulation predictor kit tested positive on day 12.  I took a hpt on day 37 and it came back positive, had a blood test on day 40 and it came back negative.  Was told on day 40 that I would start in a week..that was 10 days ago and I still have no signs of starting.  I have NEVER gone more than 30 days and am on day 50.  Any advice?
My last period was Nov 8. today is Jan 14 and have still not had it yet. taken 4 hpt and it all came back negative. so i went to the doc for a blood pregnancy test which i have to wait for the results on monday. she said my symptons might be from a UTI which i doubt it but she put me on antibiotics for two weeks. i hope i'm pregnant. but if i'm not, i wanna know why. will do the tests again if AF doesnt come after antibiotics.
lmp 11-25-2010, AF was 5 days long and cycles were every 13 days from August to november, then nothing. I had baby #4 last May and so AF started in aug. When I hit mid december I was thinking it was going back to it's 25 day cycle. but now mid Jan and 6 tests later (1 a week on fridays) and all negative. even when I miscarried they were positive. I scheduled a dr apt today for next tuesday, I just want to know yes or no so I can get on with life. Good luck to all you ladies.
January 17,2011

My period has been irregular since January 2010. First I thing came up my mind was I was pregnant. I tested negative using HPT, but then I was feeling sick and I was having some lower abdomen cramps. I decided to see the OB-GYNE and went through Blood Test & Ultrasound Test just to find out that I had this CYST in my left ovary. After 2 days, my period came.Since then my cycle is from 32-35 days.

I was having my irregular period monthly but not when I had it on November 1-6,2010 and had it again from Nov.29-Dec.4,2010. My cycle became a 28-day cycle, which I thought became a regular cycle. Prior to that was the month I decided to quit smoking as well. I was thinking that, that's the reward I got from quitting, my cycle has been back to regular. Yet my BF and I are not trying to have baby but the only protection that we do is just the Withdrawal.

So when I didn't have my period on the 27th of December,2010. I've been paranoid again.Today it's been 22 days late (50 day cycle) and I'm really worried about it. I tested negative when this doctor used a HPT last Friday (Jan.14,2011). He did a blood test but I'm still waiting for the result,hopefully it will come out tomorrow. And yeah I did another HPT this morning and still, it was negative. And below are the symptoms I am feeling/going through right now.

1. Sore breast
2. Feeling nauseated
3. Feeling bloated
4. Body is feeling warm
5. Having difficulty to sleep at night
6. Feeling tired & exhausted

I want to know whether I'm pregnant, that's gonna be a surprise blessing. if not, i dont want to have another cyst in my ovary coz it will just make me feel upset. I just want my regular period back.

Lady Sayuri
I have a similar prblm...my monthly is late n never has it been late before... its always 29days apart, period supposed to come on on da 13 of Jan.2011 n no period yet... I TOOK TWO PREGNANCY TESTS BOTH SAID NEGATIVE. MY PAIN R LOWER SSTOMACH PAINS CRAMPS DAT FEELS LIK PERIOD CRAMPS (without any blood) URINATING LIKE CRAZY... the pain hurts at times but over time it goes away and comes back like if I lay on my left side... CAN ANYONE HELP ME????
Hi All,

I am 80 days since my last cycle and going to see my doctor.  I got off of birth control 5 months ago after being on it for 11 years so I have been told that it can cause a delay.  My last cycle was 72 days so being even later now has me a bit concerned.  I took a test and it was negative but no signs of AF coming and tender breasts. I guess we will see this week.
hi i want to tell you all of my story hope i don't bore you. so on last april i got an ovarian cyst they dissolved it with hormones (with btw i have naver taken the pill or anything like it) then a month later i got married and my husband and i decided not to take anything if a baby come good if not we are fine. it wasn't till september that i told my hubby that i wanted to see a fertility doc so we did and ( he was a sham btw) he gave me too much hormones and 2 iui and nothing so on my last iui i decided that this was going to be the last thing i did ( i gained 15 lbs cause all the hormones) i got my period after the iui on dec 10th 2010 and now i haven't had my period since. 2 weeks ago i saw my OBGYN and she told me that i was pre-menstrual. but i wake up evey day so tired and i smell things and make me nauseous. i dont know what to do i've lots count of all the hpts i've taken and all negative.i dont want to think am pregnant cuase i dont want to get my hopes up . what do i do ????
I used to have irregular periods so My Doctor had put me on pills for 3 months (21days pills every months) i had my last period on 3rd Jan 2011 after 3 months course. it was regular for 5 days.. I and my husband planning for baby.. so we had intercourse from 10th jan till 18th jan as suggested by doctor. I tried HPT on 3rd Feb.. it was negative then I tried Urine test on 13th Feb.. it was again negative but i havent got my periods yet.. I am having few symtoms (symptoms) of pregnancy .. Is it possible that i am pregnant?
I know its years later but I'm experiencing the same thing an I wanted to know the outcome
Im about 8weeks over due my period I went to my doctor after 5 weeks becoz I had spotting she said I werent pregnant so I thought I wait for my next period see wt happends but once again so sign of it nor that its even guna come any ideas wt I sud do
I am in the same boat as most of you my husband and I are ttc and have been for a year now my last period was feb 15 it came and went but I never got one in march. I don't have any symptoms of being pregnant except breast tenderness but I have taken a few pregnancy test and all came back negative. A little discouraging I must add but I'm not sure what to do does anyone think I still could possibly be pregnant or just some fluke mishap
Hello Everyone,
            I am a 24 year old healthy female. I have always had a very regular period, 28 days on the mark. I went off birth control (yazmin) about 1.5 years ago. My period came back completely regular until about 4 months ago. Jan period was fine, and then Febs was suddenly 3 weeks late. I thought I was pregnant, but all tests said negative. I got what seemed to be a period, but was very light and only lasted 3 days (normally 5-7). Now, here I am again, sitting at 3 weeks late (March period never came) and Im 6 days away from when my April period should arrive. Im feeling very nauseous when I lay down, especially if I've just eaten, I have weird food cravings, like bacon and tomatoes, my breats are full and heavy, but only the nipples are sore, tingly at times and HUGE, Im super tired, and my cervical mucus is thick and white. I've taken 3 HP tests and all have been negative...can anyone offer some insight as to what is happening to my body?!
Hi I am 20 yrs old and have not had my period since Jan. 16 (Today is April 16) so for 3 months I've missed my period.

For the last few months I've felt nauseous & dizzy especially in the mornings, I get extremely tired halfway through the day & there have been days when my body felt like it was bruised up.I'm always thirsty & have to pee more ofen than usual. At first I thought I might have diabetes since my dad has diabetes so I went to get checked & the doctor said my blood was fine. Then I got checked for anemia & hypothyroidism but the tests were negative. I've taken 5 urine pregnancy tests from a week since my missed period & a blood test this week that all came back negative. I've gained 8 pounds since this all started. I've never missed a period in my life & it usually always comes around the 16 of every month. What could this be? The doctor said that I should wait one more month & if my period doesn't come I will start bith control to regulate my period. I've read that it could be stress but I've been extremely stressed before & never missed a period. What can it be?I appreciate any help!
Hii I'm 22 days late now n iv took 15 preg test and they all come back negative can anyone help ? And also I took a ovalation test and it come back possative
Today is april 29th 2010....LMP was on March 12th 2011...On March 28th 2010 I had sex
Buccal smear
Causes of sexual dysfunction
Child abuse - sexual
Delayed ejaculation
Erection problems
Female sexual dysfunction
Inhibited sexual desire
Orgasmic dysfunction
Puberty and adolescence
Safe sex
Sexual intercourse - painful
and noticed blood when I wiped. So i figured My period was on. After only a few hours it went away...(I have been with my b/f for over a year now and I never bled after sex
Buccal smear
Causes of sexual dysfunction
Child abuse - sexual
Delayed ejaculation
Erection problems
Female sexual dysfunction
Inhibited sexual desire
Orgasmic dysfunction
Puberty and adolescence
Safe sex
Sexual intercourse - painful
.)...I have taken many HPT (Home Pregnancy Test)...All came back NEGATIVE....Took a gHCG test and also NEGATIVE (Taken april 27th 2011).....The Only s/s (signs and symptoms) I have are Pelvic
Kegel exercises
Pelvic adhesions
Pelvic inflammatory disease (pid)
Pelvic laparoscopy
Prostatitis - nonbacterial
Uterine prolapse
pain/discomfort. mostly on the right side...No nausea..no vomiting...no weightgain/loss...no bloating...no headaches....
I am 25 my boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for a little over two years. February and march were only 3 day periods and it has been 45 days since the first day of my last period. I have gained a few pounds and feel hungry more often. More frequent urination and cramps in my lower abdomen. I have not taken a test yet because I am afraid of a negative. After reading all these posts today I dont feel alone but I am also not very hopeful. I love reading the updates and will try to keep everybody updated.
48 days since my last period, just took a test today and it was negative.. Knowing my luck % will probably start my period tomorrow
Hi!
It's I guess comforting to see other women go through the same thing..
Here's my story..
I'm 23 and my husband and I just started trying to get pregnant...
I stopped birth control November 2010 and every month I've been able to tell when I ovulate and I'm always right around 30...the earliest was 29 and the latest was 32..
My last period started March 30th.  I've taken several tests and nothing..
This is not normal for me to be late...so the first couple of negatives I got I was still optimistic..
Now I'm worried...lol...I'll try not to stress out about it because there's nothing I can do..And, we just started trying..so we'll see..
I think I'll wait at the very latest 8 weeks (2 more weeks)...
I've read that HCG levels peak between 8-10 weeks...so if nothing still..then I'm definitely calling my doctor...
I keep everyone posted to hopefully help in their quest as well! :-)
So far this year I had a normal period jan 28 then no period until april 8 I found out I had scarring on my ovaries from cysts in the past but currently didnt have any cysts i have had severe nausea and very thirtsy most of the time constantly tired and hungry but feel sick after eatting a lil I had about ten hpt all bfn and an ultra sound when I would of been about five weeks if I was pregnant and thats how they found the scarring. B4 my missed periods this year I have always had very regular and predictable periods,but now I am currently a lil over two weeks late me and my bf had unprotected sex on april 17 th.... is it normal for ovarian cysts to repeatedly months to month delay your periods or could I actually be pregnant this time???
Hi All,

My husband and I got married in Feb 2011, I went off the pill in Sept 2010 to try for a baby. Since I went off the pill I have not yet been regular. My first period was one week late, the next 3 weeks, then 1 week, then may last one was 5 weeks late which was on 9th March 2011. I have not had a period since. I have done several home pregnancy tests but they are all negative. I have been doing ovulation tests as I cant tell when I ovulate. We did have sex a few times when the ovulation test come back positive. I have been getting all sorts of things happening to me...not sure if they are actually pregnancy symptoms. I did have a light brown spotting on and off for two days this was around the 14th & 15th April 2011. Not sure if maybe it was implantation spotting or not. In this past week I have done two ovulation tests 5 days apart and both have come up positive. Should this happen? Can an ovulation test come up positive if you are pregnant? I want to be so bad, I get dissapointed everytime and I am always looking things up and I see that some people dont find out until like 3months or something then I get my hopes up and think maybe I still am. I have put on like 2kgs in the last month or so and I cant stop eating, my boobs are sore but they dont seem any bigger in size. I get constipated sometimes, I am really itchy on my legs, feet and sometimes my boobs and belly. Does any of this happen to anyone else? Has anyone else found out that they actually were pregnant?
Oh I also feel sick out of the blue just on and off... I have been peeing more frequently and I do get headaches when I dont normally get them very often.

One other thing I did have a small ovarian cyst a couple of months ago but it burst and went away according to my doctor. Could this be what is affecting me?
Iam 70 days late and neg ,,,, but my tummie grows
i am 18 days late, last period was april 26. i stopped taking ortho tri cyclen lo due to Hi blood pressure, boobs are tender, appetite is growing, i pee alot. all hpt's have been negative. is first morning urine better to test with? i test all times of day. this will be my 2nd kid, if i am pregnant.

My last period too was april 24, and i too havent had my period yet.   if i am preganant, this will be my second child.  I do pee a lot more than normal and i do get little cramp like but not really cramp like in my tummy.  I do feel more tired than normal but no tenderness in the breasts.  the home tests came back negative but with my first, it always came back positive on the home tests.  So i dont know what to think of anymore.
i am 52 days late not takin birth control or any medications and i have taken both blood and home test and both negative. all my doctor said was that i have a low vitamin  supply. so now im worrried. i still think im pregnant jus because i have no stress and i kno my period isnt coming. but what else could it be.
Im having the same problems and dont no what to do I had my last cycle on March 28 its now June 15 ive had one blood test done and three hpt and almost 6 test at the doctor and all of them where negative and ive always had normal periods im only 22 and this is scary
I was more than 3 weeks late. Felt all the symptoms of pregnancy. I have 3 boys, so I would know the feeling. So I was really excited to get pregnant again, thinking may be this time it's a girl. Took HomePT, Negative. Called my OB, I am never late this long. They said wait another week to be seen. I stayed away from drinking to be safe. Until my husband's stepdad died, we had to fly in for 7hrs. Got there and I was so exhausted. Unfortunately, the next morning, I got out of bed, I felt the leak and wet. Looked down and there it was dripping like I was stabbed. I never went to the Doctor thinking that my period came, that I don't need to see a Doctor. Bleeding lasted about 6days (it had to be it). Well, I was hoping I was pregnant. May be I was, and it didn't stay or it wasn't strong enough to cling to my uterus.
DID YOU HAVE THE SAME STORY? Please share?
I am tumisang 23 turning 24 I am so nervous ,I am nt sure wether if m pregnant or nt I am suppose to be getting my periods in 2days time and for the past two weeks,I've been having weired fluttering movements in under my belly ,nd I've tested negative ,so honestly I dnt knw wat to think.
have you been pregnant  before? there is no way that you could be feeling any baby movement, and not even missed a period yet.  most people dont feel their baby move for the first time until they are about 4-5 months pregnant with their first..maybe a little sooner with 2nd and so on pregnancies..
MISSED PERIOD BY A MONTH. TOOK 3 first reponse and one other company test all negative...  had intercourse a bit over a month ago.  i have preg symptoms;
-sore/bigger breast
-nausea but it ceased
-TIRED/fatique
-sleep less
-lower tummy seems little bit harder but not sure
-REALLY EMOTIONAL...

i am not trying to concieve (conceive). i will update later, and so should all of you.
EVERYONE!!!

im exactly 48 days since my last period MAY 21.. im usually regular lasted like 26-32 days cycle only.. this is my first time to missed a month without any period..AT ALL

i stoppped my pills last march..used it for about 4 months only.. i got APRIL and MAY PERIOD.. all regular.. but now.. nothing has come yet.. i have nausea, foodcravings..  gained from 54kgs to 56kg for about 6 weeks.. and my tummy is quite hard with almost 1 week abdominal cramping..white clear discharge. im a 23yo  flight attendant in a close country.. i want to make sure.. coz i cant go to any doctor unless i want to be jailed coz im not married yet.. its not allowed here.. i can only use PT from store and all 3 test was NEGATIVE..  my boyfriend and i are hoping somehow its postive..

im 2 weeks and 4 days late...

btw, i did sex MAY 25- JUNE 5  during my vacay.. no pills.. just pull-out method.. i think i was fertile then.. oopz.. IT COULD be a PRECUM??                  ill update u soon..
Well my last cycle was May.17th & I still haven't came on...me & my boyfriend are trying to have a babe, but we were both unsure if we could have kids. (IDK) But Ive taken 2 home tests & went to a local clinic & all tests were negative. I've NEVER been this late before. I usually come on every 21 days. I hope I am, but I'm really worried. I'm going to take another test soon....WISH US LUCK!!!
Hi KKim72,
I am actually in the same boat as you, my period is four weeks late, I'm suppose to get my next period this weekend. I had experienced what is known as implantation cramping and spotting during the third week of my missed period. I have taken seven hmp tests and they were all negative. I'm so worried that something is wrong. I went to the doctors yesterday and took a blood test so I'm waiting on the results for hcg level. I alos had an ultrasound but nothing was seen in my uterus. I should've had them look at my fallopian tubes. I'm scared it may be ectopic because its my right side that hurts the most and its like my uterus is stretching as well sometimes. I also experience lower back pain. My doctor thinks I'm not pregnant, but I had a pap a few weeks ago and it came out abnormal, but theres no infection/std. I'm so confused and worried. Because I'm experiencing all these symptoms but no one knows whats going on and this would be my first pregnancy, if I am pregnant. I really want to know because I'm cramping now as I'm writing.
~Scared
Hi, i came off the pill about 8 months ago and have been having regular periods. Then in march i had 2 in the same month except one was heavy and lasted a week and the other one lasted 3 days. i havnt had a period since the 26th of march and have taken a few tests which have come back negative. Me and my boyfriend aren't using protection but i havnt even had any pregnancy signs. Could anyone help me or give me advice i had my last period 9 weeks ago.
hey, i am 2 months late on my period and normal my periods are normal and come as they should well i havent been on in 2 months and about 2 weeks ago i had all the symptoms apregnant woman would have well now they are gone and i went to the clinic about 2 weeks ago and i had a preg test done and it came back negative. well i done 4 home pregnancy tests and they come back negative. i dunno what to do can any one help me please!!!
My last period was May 8th. I haven't had a period since, and that makes me roughly 68 days late. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both said negative. I've was pregnant before, but had a miscarriage, and I never got a positive result. My mom had 5 kids and none of her tests came up positive. My husband says I am irritable, and I am definitely sore. I can't eat my favorite food -Taco Bell-without getting sick to my stomach and sometimes throwing up. I've had very little stress in my life. Can anyone give me advice?
i know im banging on about this but i still aint come on and i still got 6 signs of pregnancy and i really need to knw if am pregnancy but that al im getting is negative tests results im am so confused and dont understand these thing i really do need some one in the same psition as me and some one to talk to please some one help  
Hello, I would just like to say i have been there with you all. My cycles run anywhere from 51 days to 172 days with out being pregnant. Not on the pill, but I have PCOS and Endometriosis. I have had 9 Dr.s tell me I can't have kids. But I proved them wrong and had 2 beautiful babies  (even if they were premature). Good luck to those of you hoping.
P.S. with my DD i hadn't had a period for 3 months before i got pregnant with her, and with my DS i had 5 periods in 2 years, with no period for 2 months before i even got pregnant with him. So there is hope.
Ok so I missed my period for about 2 months now with no spotting or any type of vomiting or going to the bathroom all the time I have high blood pressure and stressed out sometime this never happened to me I don't feel pregnant what could be wrong
Ok so I am 25 years old and a mother of three beautiful kids the youngest being a year and a half when I had him I had to have a c-section so while they had me opened I asked the doctor to tie my tubes...... today is July the 25th and my last period was on June 6th I am on day 49 without a period which is very weird because my period always comes every 28 days like clockwork.......... i have taken 3 hpt  2 of them came back inconclusive and the 3rd one cam back negative  im freaking out because if I am pregnant it can be deadly for me seeing how I have my tubes tied any thoughts to ease a worried moms mind!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its been 41 days since my last LMP and I've. Never mised a period I've. Been feeling cramping in my lower right side of my stomach like period cramps kept running to the bethroom but no blood. 4 days ago I went thru emergency and got a urine and blood test done both were negative could I still be pregnant but tested to early not enough hcg in my system to detect yet should I test again since its only 3 days left in this month. Please sum1 help me and I don't want to be pregnant
me 2 im in the same boat
It has been 48 days since my LMP..
I was on BC of and on for4 years.. I stopped and I am currently still sexually active with my husbandwe r not necessarily trying for a baby but we don't use any methods. To be completely honest I sort of thought I might not be able to hav a baby because I hav had so many scares bit never been pregnant... I recently started getting normal on my period so when I realized how late I was I wondered wats going on.. I have taken 3 take home tests and all said negative.. and well as for signs I have fatigue, mood swings, heightened senses, and discharge which is a creamy clear color.. and for the past few days I have had pain in my lower right abdomen.. I feel like I might be pregnant but i am confused because of the tests.. anyone ?? Wat do u think???...
I am 18 years old and my body is acting odd. I attended a school where many people I was friends with had children, and I know of many different scenerios. I am also the youngest of six kids and have two nieces and a nephew. I work forty hours a week and I'm constantly exhausted. But my exhaustion has worsened. I am always tired, I have gained weight and my boobs are almost a cup size larger than they were two months ago and are very sore. A while back I consulted my doctor due to the same problem concerning pregnancy. I was then informed that due to past health problems, there is a chance I won't be able to concieve (conceive) children. Since then I haven't been the same. My last remembered period was at the beginning of June. I am on the pill and take it everyday and rarely ever miss. My period is the same week of every month. Always starts tuesday and end either friday night or saturday morning. I have been on the pill for over three years now, so my period is always regular. And it is very odd for me to miss. My boyfriend and I are both pretty young. I could financially support a child if needed, but we're not trying to concieve (conceive). We have sex quite often, and I'm starting to worry. I bled a day at the beginning of July, but only for a few hours. I bled again a week after my last period was supposed to be here, and it lasted two days, but still much shorter than usual. I have taken two tests, both negative. Then I went to the doctor on Monday morning. They asked many questions and I answered them as well as I could. They did blood tests but no urine test. The way the doctor talked about it, I have missed two periods and started bleeding exactly a week after my last period was supposed to start.  I have done research and my best result came to pregnancy and a possibility of thyroid problems. The blood test results have yet to come back, and I got tested for thyroid problems as well.
They told me that they would contact me either the day of or the day after my appt. I still haven't heard from them, but I'm not sure if I should just wait it out, or try calling. My friend had thyroid problems during her pregnancy and they were so bad that she didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 6 months along. All her tests came back negative up until her 6 month mark.  Granted, her baby is now a beautiful and healthy 18 month old girl, I don't want to go through the same situation. If I am pregnant, I want to be able to prepare for things. Any ideas on what else it could be?
I am super late. My LMP was May 20th. I have been on birth control but I decided in March to stop use being as I was graduating college and getting married. I was settled. Now here I am almost 10wks late and frantically worrying because I am coaching volleyball this fall. I took a test back in June but it came up negative. I haven't tested again because the first negative broke my heart. My husband and I are trying for a baby but no luck so far. I have had hotflashes, neusea, tender/sore breasts, and I have started sleeping...ALL THE TIME. My abdomin (abdomen) is slightly harder and a little swollen too.  Any advice besides testing again? I am scared it is all in my head, and I really want to start a family.
I'm also in a similar situation, it's been 55 days since my last period, 3 months ago I started taking the mini pill cerazette but missed 4 weeks of it now my last 2 periods were normal but no sign of a period since last (55 days ago) I keep feeling sick and keep getting stomach pains I have done a pregnancy test last week but was negative doctor said to do another 1 in 2 weeks I can't wait that long the suspense is killing me but she said that it can be too early to tell yet as me and my partner of 4 years had unprotected sex 2 weeks of not taking the pill so won't show yet do you think I should go back to the doctors as keep feeling sick and tired all the time
I think you should wait it out. I thought it would kill me but it has been like a month since I tested last and now I just don't have the access to a pregnancy test. It will get better, especially if you are busy. I went 2 weeks of feeling just gross, tired, & the thought of food made me gag. After those couple weeks passed it wasn't as sever but I am still tired all the time. Now my biggest concern is getting paid so I have gas money (I'm in the middle of nowhere) to get to a bigger town that actually sells e.p.t.'s. Hold in there!! I know the waiting is hard but it will be worth knowing!!
Hi I'm more 56 days late for my period this has never happened. I'm getting so frustrated. I've taken several test nd they are all negative I have a. Doctors appt in two weeks. I'm ready to find out if I'm pregnant or not I will be kind of excited because I would love to have a girl... I haven't had many symptoms my breast tingle from time to time or I may feel nauseous at times but that's it. I bleed a Lil after sex but it didn't hit a pad it just stopped... I'm getting tired of waiting the doctor said I was but when I went to emergency room they took one that came back negative but I will request a blood test when I go to the Dr.
hey im on day 43 now and going to the doc on friday, like you i have little or no symptoms, have done loads of hpt and all came back negative so hoping when he takes my bloods its good news x best of luck to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i am 3 weeks late today. i have been useing the bathroom more and have been more tired here lately also been eating more. i have took i dont now how many test and all have been neg. i have never been late beside when i was pg with my daughter almost 2 years ago.
I want to the doc 1 week ago and the test she gave me was neg also. she said it maybe to early to tell.. Could i be pg i have heard that it could be 2 or 3 months before you get a positive test is this true?
Hi,I habve been having the same problem. My LMP was July 28, I was due to start August 18. My cycle is usually 21 to 28 days. I am now 42 days late from my LMP. I have had some mild symptoms of being pregnant but not to bad.I have taken five hpt and one blood test but all neg. But me and my fiancee have been trying to conceive for about 5 months and no luck. We bought one of those ovulastion kits so when would know excatly when i was ovulating but I never started my period so I cant start the ovulation kit yet. its just so frustrating not know what is wrong with me. If anyone has advice it would be apprieated.                                                                                           Sincerly, Confused and Frustrated :(
hey, nikkitahlia, what happened with your situation??? i am also currently 34 days late but have had negative HPTs so far! I have lupus and other things so i'm wondering if it's just the meds.... but what happened in your situation??? thanks for reading!
My LMP is august 11th, still i didnt get my periods. Done blood and urine test it was negative. Yesterday my gyn gave me duphaston(progesterone) to get my periods. im confused whether i will be pregnant. i dont have nausea or morning sickness but im unusually tired
my LMP was mid-July somewhere, missed August altogether, now a few days late for Sept as well, but negative HPT. I have no idea what to think anymore... except that maybe going off the chemo (which i was on for lupus) might have thrown my body off... any insight would be appreciated - has anyone ever had a LMP this far late and still gotten a negative HPT and turned out to be preg after all??? I'm so lost :(
I last had my cycle on June 15 it's now September 17 , I took a blood pregnancy test and a urine pregnancy test and they both say negative. What should I do?????
I have been reading all your stories and know how you are feeling. I have two DS,s and a MC about 6 yrs ago. I have been late before (July 2010), but I didn't worry bcoz we were not BD as my husband was away for months.

My LMPwas on 2nd Aug 11 it is now about 48 days. My husband came back  15th Aug 11 and we were s-active from 15th - 31 of Aug 11. I feel some signs of pg nausea, metal taste, sore breast when touched, increased CM whitish/clear, cramps on my tummy as if I am about to have my AF.

My cycle is not regular as it varies from 24 days to 31 days for  May CD 24, June CD 28 and July CD 26. I have had atleast 5 HPT with different brands including clear blue but all are BFN. I went to a Dr a week ago but she told me to try and do the test again. We are not TTC but would not be a prob if I am pg.  My worry is that some pgs could be ectopic and if delayed could turn out fetal.

I am thinking visiting a FP and take it from there. I will make an appt with my Dr in 2 wks if no AF and I will demand for a bd test and a scan as well.  
My sister is in the same situation she is now 22 weeks late and took about 8 home test ask negative and 2 blood test also negative and she also put on some weight is it possible she is pregnant
My last period was on April 3. I've taken 4 HPT's, 2 Negative, 2 Positive. I've been to the health department where they gave me another pee on a stick prego test, that came back Negative. They did a blood test, came back negative. Then I went to my OBGYN, and that test came back negative. I've been through the nausea stage, but no morning sickness, my breast have grown, and my stomach is a lot bigger. I've also felt movement since around the middle of August. Any ideas as to why the test aren't showing anything? It would greatly help...
Maybe your Hcg levels are too low to be dtected by any of theses urine or blood tests. Why don't u ask ur Ob/Gyn to give u an ultrasonogram, that might solve the purpose...as u said u cud feel the fetal movements then sonogram shud be able to detect that too...good luck! I am also in my 8th week....till now none of the hpt are positive...but i have all the prego symptoms...i hv taken an appointment on 24th of this month with my Ob/Gyn for a blood test, let's see...i hope i am prego.... :). Love, Calsusmom.
Im 26 with a 72days late and im a lesbian so what you think is wrong with my menstrual
Thanks, that helps, a lot. And I've got yet again another appt to get more blood work done.. Good luck! Hope it all works out for you(:

Have you had a lot of stress lately?
today i'm 11days late negative HPT and have a history of irregular cycles,my GP place me on fertomid last month for the first time to help with the process,have been off the pill for a year now and still nothing, been trying now 3months, yes i'm married. I don't have any symptoms,but last week craved for a specific drink and the week before had huge appetite.no sore breasts,no bloated feeling, no cramps,had weight gain and no nausea. could i be preggo?
I have the same situation with you. I am 20 days late for my AF. 4HPT are negative and 1 BPT came back negative. I had my uterus scanned also, the lining's are thick. ;-) the dr advised that Since all test are negative, she'll give me a meds to have my AF. I'm to afraid to drink for I'm thinking that HCG is late to show. I have all the feelings of being preggy.. Nausea, bloated, craving for something that I don't want, sensitive to smell, cramping, sleepy etc...

Can You please advise if you did get positive eeut after 6 wks. Me and my hubby wants to have a baby and I'm sp stressed out already on this situation of mine.... Thanks!
36 Days late, 3 negative HPT's....really want to be pregnant!  IF i were pregnant i would be 9 weeks along, would i feel "hard" in my lower tummy? I have a scheduled GYN appointment on Tuesday so im hoping she notices an enlarged uterus or something to confirm good news...but im probably getting my hopes up. UGH.
Hi all,
I am 27 yrs,had my last period on 15th sep 2011.I am 54 days late today. Did few HPT but came out negative. Dunno if m pregnant or not. Have gone thru many sites regarding the same issues of pregnancy, but still m worried and stressed out a bit. I wish m pregnant because me n my hubby had sex during my ovulation but still HPT -ve so a bit confused. Please any suggestions.
I'm I'n a similar situation to you ckn173, I'm also 27 and last period was 20 September 2011.i had a miscarriage I'n July and that pregnancy didn't give w positive reading till i was 5 weeks. With my son now 4 all tests said negative including blood until i was 8 weeks. So don't always take a negative as a negative. Of all my pregnancies including eptopic sept 2009 miscarriage feb 2009 i just knew i was pregnant and i had little symptoms. This time i have gained 6kg and 2 weeks after my period gained 2.5kg while i was eating healthy and exercising which made no sense as i went from Bo exercise to 45 mins 8 times a week. I have gone up almost 3 sizes and feel pregnant
I ad my last af on 27th sep 11 my boobs r sore I'm getin sore back and my belly is feeling hard iv been feeling sick etc I ad a bit ov spotttings about 3 or 4 wks ago iv done about 15 test and all come bk neg but a couple ov ppl have been pregnant and still been getin negs untill they was about 3mnths pregnant no one knows why but it can happern so we both could still be pregnant
How many of you use NFP or charting to follow your cycles? I am 35 days post ovulation and on what would be cycle day 56.  I believe that I am pregnant even though a blood test and several HPT's are against me. For anyone who charts, 99% of women who have elevated temperatures for 21 days post ovulation are pregnant. With my son, I did not get a positive test until I was in my 7th week. My mother was in her 5th month before a positive blood test with my brother.  I'm planning on testing again on Thanksgiving, so here's hoping.
Hi people hope this will help you i  have not had my period since sept 27 i did all the pregnancy tests and they ere negative. i visited my gyn and he told me to wait till i complete 60 days. maen while i had terible cramps all this time so i was supposed to see the gyn on wednesday ie yesterday but i didnt and this morning my period came.Please dont be stressed and try and visit a gyn to rule out any possible worry. i pray you will be ok .
Ok so i am now 10 days late for my period. Last period Oct. 16, 2011. I have 3 kids already i knw what it feels like to be preggers. I have taken 2 tests both negative. i dont feel like i am going to start my period any time soon. There is a very good chance that i could be preggers because not on bc and do not use a condom. I do not have any noticeable pregnancy symptoms just late period. Should i just wait a little longer?
I've had the same similar problems. Its been 62 days since my last period. Been trying to conceive. I don't think I've been stressed and no other changes. I've experienced pregnancy symptoms with the nausea and the breast and mood swings. But I just started spotting what does it mean? Never took pregnancy test didn't want to give my hope's up.
im 11 weeks late and always had my period like clock work i have had pregnancy test done at doctors and it come back negative im awaiting scan im so worried i tried speaking to my doctor and all he said was if its a negative test im not pregnant so what am i worrying about im just thinking it could be something really wrong with me.
Viewing 201-400 comments: