Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
period pains no period mid cycle
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

period pains no period mid cycle

Im on the pill, have been for four years, pill day 12 of new pack today (friday) havent missed any this month.
Monday - really nauseus/dizzy (came on when driving)
Tuesday - Really bad period pains, still feeling sick, headaches - emotional out of no where!
Wednesday - Period pains, occasionally feeling sick, headaches. Neg pg test- Extreme Moodiness
Thurs - Period pain, back ache, feeling sick, headache, really moody. Brown spotting in pants, wiped then gone.
Friday (today) - Nipples a little sensitive may be in head. But not feeling as bad as last few days so far.

Was going to go dr. today but dont feel as bad as before. I took pills continously so didnt have chance to take the break. Could the above be because of stress? Could i be pregnant? Im assuming not because of the Negative test but looking up symptoms i imagine it to be like this. And the cramps are so unusual out of no where. I rarely get them for a few hours during my actual period. Looked over so many boards and not found an answer! Defo dont think its ovulation pain as it lasted so long and the last thing i felt like doing was attempting to get fertilised!!

Please help with any advise or comments! Much appreciated!
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank