Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
please help me..

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

please help me..

Im 15 and my period is very late..if I am actually pregnant then im about 9wks into it..im showing all the signs symptoms im having are: cramps, headaches, nausea, gas, bloating, im always hungry, boobs are growing rapidly, im always sleeping/tired, I've been having mood swings...any advise.?
Your best bet would be to get a test so you can know for sure. Do you have anyone there for you that can take you to get one?
It could just be your hormones, I used to go through hunger spurts when I was 15. And I definitely had mood swings but the only way to know is to test. We couldn't tell you. You can buy one pretty much anywhere or go to a local health dpt they'll do it for free and get you on some birth control without anyone knowing if you're not pregnant. They'll let you tell your parents if you are.
Yes..my old teacher she is one of my bestfriends, but im having back pains and everything and me and my bf dont use condoms so I really do think I am..if I am when is a good time to start taking prenatal vitamins.?
As soon as you can, did you skip a period
I see you put it was late. But yes get a test first and vitamins right away because youd already be over 2 months
I havent had a period since Dec 5 & could I buy them from the store.?
The vitamins, yes. Theirs some good ones for $10.. Pregnancy tests you could even get from 99 cent store
Ok but I dont mind if I am pregnant because I love kids and I have raised them all my life but im afraid to tell my mama & his mama
It will be alright. They may be upset for one second. But everybody loves a baby
It's best for you to take a test for confirmation and start on prenatals as soon as possible. If you are pregnant, you need to make sure you and the baby are getting enough nutrition. It's best to be honest with your mom now and let her know what's going on. You'll need all the support you can get. If you keep waiting to tell her, it will only make it harder on both of you. It will not be an easy conversation to have, but waiting will only cause you more stress. If you are pregnant, you also need to start seeing an obstetrician. They'll make sure that you and your baby can stay healthy. Delaying prenatal care can put you and your baby at risk.