please need imput!
i've had my period for about ten years now. and its always been the same. always early, first two days are very heavy with unbearable cramps. and some clotting. then the last three progressively get lighter. and its five days long. this month it was 2 days late, and when it started it was extremely light and brownish in color. today is day 4. ive had no cramps, no clots, and its been extremely light. it varies from brownish to deep red in color. is it normal for a period to just randomly change or could this be signs of something else. i do have sex with my boyfriend on a daily basis usually. and we don't use protection. any imput on what is going on could help me out so much!
That's just your period
You could be or you could not be. Sometime you bleed lightly when you are pregnant. Take a test of you want to be sure.