Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
possible pregnancy please help
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

possible pregnancy please help

I have been suspecting pregnancy since I am 18 days late for my period and now I'm am having liquid come from my breasts. Am I pregnant please help?
24 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4561338_tn?1357745273
What has your home pregnancy test showed?
Blank
Have you taken a test? I can't really say just based on the fact you've had liquid leak from your breast, I'm 6mths and I've never had that happen, so idk. Take a test its the best way to know.
Blank
Negative about a week ago
Blank
4561338_tn?1357745273
Take another test but the first one should have been accurate. Schedule an OB appointment and discuss with the doctor.
Blank
Would it matter if the first test was a dollar tree one and wasn't with first morning urine
Blank
Plus I had very light bleeding for 2 days and bleeding has stopped. I'm very confused.
Blank
No, I took probably 4 test from the dollar tree several time through the day and they were all positive and you can still see the 2 lines now I tested at 4 weeks and am now 26 weeks, they are good reliable tests
Blank
I had the very light spotting for 2 days about 2 days ago could that be late implantation
Blank
It may have been. I didn't have implantation bleeding so I'm not sure when you get it, I did start cramping and it lasted for several weeks that was from implantation, but I would def take another test. If you can, buy a little bit of a bigger "brand" test and use a pink dye test bc they are so much better than blue dye tests. The lines disappear after about 10 mins with the blue dye tests I used (clear blue)
Blank
K thanks I will test on Wednesday and will post the results thanks for the advice
Blank
Good luck hun! && your welcome! :)
Blank
We are praying for a positive hpt. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Blank
I'll def say a prayer for ya!
Blank
Took a dollar store test today. Got the control line and a very faint pink line in addition to the control. So I'm not sure what that means . Help?
Blank
The dollar store test is pretty accurate also. If u got 2 lines today ...then I would try testing again n the morning.  Or perhaps maybe u can try clear blue or ept digital .....they definitely give u a yes/no....or pregnant /not pregnant.  Good luck!!!!! Keep us posted!
Blank
According to roommate and mom I'm pregnant probably about 7 weeks along
Blank
Congrats!!! I wud make an appt with the doc and asked for blood test for confirmation.  
Blank
The positive line is very faint to the point that you have to know what are looking for. But yet again I still believe it is a positive result
Blank
That means that ur prego.....I wud still contact my doc to have a blood test performed. That will give u better answers as to how far along u wud be by checking the HCG levels in ur blood. Congrats and take it easy!!!
Blank
I was so excited about the test and when my significant other got home and I went to show him the test you couldn't see anything. Is that common for the ink on the test to fade away?
Blank
yeah they can fade, try answer tests or first response or something. A lil more expensive but worth it in this case! Or go to the doc
Blank
I have an appointment on Feb 14 hopefully good results to surprise boyfriend with
Blank
What can I expect to happen on this appointment
Blank
What can I expect to happen on my first appointment
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources