Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
pregnancy symptoms
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pregnancy symptoms

Ive been having alot of different things going on with my body one ive never spotted when I have ovulated but I had a late period and I spotted around ovulation two my cervix has never been this low and its been about a week and a half since fertile day number 1    three my breasts were tender the other day four I have lower left abdominal pains five blurred vision worse than normal.   Any ideas with whats going on with my body??
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
5614780_tn?1381399369
your egg could of been fertilised but its too soon to tell, wait until the day of your period and if it hasnt arrived do a pregnancy test! before i knew i was pregnant and missed my period i also had sharp like ovulation pains in my left and right side some days. my boobs felt alot sore than normal and basically i kept getting period like cramps, but no period! everyones different though :) i never spotted, im 7 weeks 1 day and ive not bled only a little brown discharge, just take a test nearer to the time of your period!! :)
Blank
I'm having pregnancy symptoms as well I'm waiting for my period til the 28th of June. And I'll find out for sure. I'm having darkening of the areola and nipples, also mild cramping sometimes on one side then the other and bloating since last week. Hopefully I am. And you too if you wanna be pregnant.
Blank
Also when my husband and I are trying to get it on it hurts my belly from the pressure and also when he'll hug me I just feel pressure on my belly.
Blank
The only.way I knew I might be pregnant was I was 3 weeks late. I didn't get any symptoms till I was 7 weeks.
Blank
Try the "am I pregnant" forum
Blank
Alright thanks yall helped alot
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources