Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

pregnant?

Okay so i have been with my boyfriend for a while and we always have unprotected sex and i have not had my period since november and i have lots of early pregnancy symptoms back aches, weight gain, uncomfortable etc. I have taken a test and at first it said negative but then changed to positive and it was a walgreens brand so i dont trust it either way. I have felt my tummy move kinda feels like flutters and i know its not gas or anything. I get cramps in my tummy too and they arent period cramps. I have a doctors apt feb 20th and i just want your guys opinon, do yall think im pregnant? Cause i sure feel like it and mothers say they just know and i feel like i am positive i am. is my body playing tricks on me? Help!!!
Tags: Pregnancy
If the test said positive I would assume you are. All tests are the same, why don't you trust walgreens brand?
Regardless of what brand the test was, it wouldn't have showed positive if you weren't pregnant because those tests detect hcg levels which are hormones that you only produce while pregnant. So it sure sounds like you are! Congrats!
Girl, I bought dollar tree tests and they were right lol the tests will say positive if there is enough hcg in your system. And have you only taken the one test since november? I took 13 teats that were all positive in a matter of a week lol, id take another one or 2 and see what they say, no matter what we tell you we think, it won't change whether its positive or not, you'll just have to test, good luck! :)
Thank you guys i really feel pregnant but sometimes i feel like my mind is playing tricks on me...
It took a while for it to turn positive and the second onewas negative idk what to think.
test again with a more expensive brand
@hayang I agree, I would try the digital so there is no confusion.