Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
pregnant or not?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

pregnant or not?

Hi girls.. I know it's super early to ask if this is pregnancy or craziness.. Through your experiences I've been reading the whole time and it makes me think that this is positive.

I had my last period June 8, we made love last June 12, 14, 15, early morning of 16th. Today, June 17, when I closed the room fan i felt i was gonna throw out and stated feeling dizzy. Going to my work around 7am, I got irritated with smoke and felt nauseous. Had some light breakfast, and after an hour I rushed to the cr and finally throw out (nothing). As the day continues, I was feeling dizzy and nauseous. I don't even have appetite eating lunch.

Please help me, this is very important to me, my first and really want to be prepared for it.

Tags: pregnant
I get really nauseous when I ovulate. Feels like pregnancy symptoms. Goes away after a few days. Be patient. It takes time. If you read into to every little thing you'll go crazy. I'm on month five.
Going by your dates and assuming you have a regular 28 day cycle then you would only just be starting your fertile period this week. Its highly unlikely that your having pregnancy symptoms if your period started June 8, maybe its stress/worry as its your first time ttc?
Actually i was 4 days delayed, maybe due to stress. I should be having my period june 4. My last normal cycle was january, from feb til june its irregular.. I've been reading some posts/experiences from others, and yes its a symptom and positive for pregnancy.
Even if you were late,  it doesn't matter much.  Other than ,  instead of just starting your fertile days now,  you'll be fertile in a couple days.  I completely agree with first poster.
Oh thanks for the both of you.. :)
OMG.. really..? my frieds told me that this could be a symptoms already coz same thing happen to them, they've had their normal period and after that they found out that they're 1 month preggy. Im having my 2nd nauseous morning today, tried to vomit but nothing came out. Can this be happening?
only time will tell, give 2 or 3 week then test.  
It all depends when you ovulate. It's possible but I would just be careful with what you do and wait it out. I have gotten nausea during ovulation and during pms. Are you coming off the pill because it can take a month or so for your hormones to go back to normal? Like I said relax, have sex as much as you can and wait for a late period.
Also once you ovulate it takes a week for you to be actually "pregnant".