pregnant?
Hey, im 17 years old and have a long term boyfriend, i have been on the yasmin contraceptive pill since about january 2011, every time i have had my break my period has ALWAYS come on the wednesday of that week and can almost pinpoint the exact time (the morning) today i have had no signs of coming on my period and not even a pain where i should have come on by now, i take my pill religiously and have never forgotten it, it is a worry to me as it has never done this before once, i worry i am the one girl in 100 who get pregnant whilslt using yasmin, please help reassure me!

This discussion is related to Am I pregnant?.
There isnt much you can do but wait im afraid. Id give it 2 or 3 days and then take a test if you still havent got your period. Dont stress about it. If you havent missed any pills, you should have nothing to worry about :)