pregnant
My boyfriend and I were dry humping and he ejaculated. I was wearing shorts and underware and he was wearing shorts and his boxer. is there any chance that i can be pregnant? I missed my period this month but i guess its from stress from my finals from this week and my boyfriend asking me if i got my period .
I highly doubt that you are pregnant. The only way to know is to take a home test or go to the doctor and get a blood test.
Lol...
Lls you don't need to have sex if you don't know the answer to that hunni not being mean or anything but that's kinda silly
...seriously, if you are asking a question like this than maybe you shouldnt be having that type of relationship yet
These type of questions make me reconsider at what age to teach my kids how to be responsible if there going go have sex! Kids these days....smh
......go to this site, and read. I am going to assume maybe you never had a sex ed class or something. http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/ATLAS_EN/html/human_reproduction.html but if that isnt helpful try talking to a female you are comfortable around. Unless the sperm somehow managed to get inside of your vaginal opening, and past your cervix, which we can assume didnt happen since according to what you've said there was virtually no contact between his penis and sperm, and your vagina, you really shouldn't be pregnant at all. How old are you? It takes women years to get their menstrual cycles regulated, and most women go their whole lives without a regular period.
Thanks for all ur advice ! I guess its just my mind being paranoid. I guess its more paranoid because i missed my period this month, and my boyfriend keeps asking me when is it coming ?