sex on first day of period
Me and my boyfriend had sex 3 days ago on my first day of period . He first ejaculated with foreplay and after a couple of hours we had sex but he did not come inside me , after cleaning up we had sex again but stopped . is there a high possibility of pregnancy? i suffer from depression and im on medication .. would it be better to take the after day pill ? I'm really scared ...
It's too late for an EC. It's meant to be used immediately after sex, not 3 days later. Yes, there's a chance for pregnancy. It doesn't matter if he doesn't ejaculate in you, it's still there - pre-ejaculation DOES contain sperm and WILL get you pregnant. No reason to be scared, you should have known these risks before you engaged in it. Wait two weeks and take a pregnancy test with first morning urine.
In my opinion you shouldn't be able to get pregnant. You don't ovulate until a week and a half after your period. Sperm can live up to 72 hrs in the vagina. Your period most likely flushed it out. I also agree with Clysta, if you are concerned then safe sex is always the way to go. Having a baby when you are depressed isn't healthy for either of you.