so confused
i always have my period starting on the 28th of each month. it lasts 3 days my second being my heaviest, however in january i missed it and thought i started late on the 3rd of feb. it was not even enough for a full pad. i took 3 home tests and all were pos. i decided to go get a blood test to confirm but it came back neg. i have never been pregnant but like many of you have said "i just feel pregnant". it is now the 18th of feb and im spotting lightly, vomiting, tired, and cramping. i also am itchy which i was told you could get that from your hormobes. i dont have breast tenderness though. can you be pregnant and not get the tenderness right away? also, if im in fact not pregnant what would cause spotting?
it sounds like a chemical pregnancy due to you having positive pregnancy tests and a negative blood test. If there is no hcg hormone in your blood there is no way you are pregnant. Sorry sounds like you are having a weird period now.
what is a chemical pregnancy