Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
sore nipples and 5 days Late for my period

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

im 5 days late my nipples are sore and I have had on and off period like cramps..my fiance notice a change in the size of my nipples too..Ive been to stubborn and a non believer but does this sound like Ive become pregnant?
You really need to take a test, especially if you are 5 days late. Sore nipples could be from anything, but paired with a missed period is an indication of pregnancy.
A lot of symptoms associated with pregnancy are honestly pains women constantly have to feel, you really can't expect anyone to know if you're pregnant just from sore breasts. Go to the store and buy a $5 test. They work as well as anything, and are usually the ones the doctors use. No home pregnancy test is completely accurate anyways its kind of just like a starting line. I have had false positives plenty of times, the blood tests are how you really find out. Go pee on a stick, you will get better answers that way.
Good luck!
ive been pregnant before i remeber the soreness and the cramps but lost it at 13 weeks.. its been 5 months since and TTC.. all of november we had sex on and off.. it makes me wonder becuase tomorrow would make 6 days late. Wanted to wait a full week before I tested,  everytime Im a day or two late, I run to the store and buy test after test getting negatives
its hard to explain all that im feeling my nipples are sore to where I have to take off my bra when I can, cramps are period like just come and go, been yawning feeling tired for no reason..my first pregnancy I had a clue I had implantion bleeding but very very light..got blood work and sure enough I was 8 weeks along.. My chest was the first to change im just trying to get some advice trying not to get my hopes up
I had the same symptoms as you did... very sore breasts, It hurt to touch 'em or have anythin' touch 'em. But I had cramps that were worse than my period cramps. It could also be from somethin' else, but I took Clear Blue Digital on my 6th day late and had a positive reading and took another one on my 7th day to make sure and It was positive as well. Best way to find out Is to take the test! Best of luck! =]
thank you was hopeing I could wait but the sorness has gotten worse in the past couple days and my Fiance keeps saying hes noticeing things getting me to wonder more..I posted about the soreness because it was my first sign my first pregnancy but my girlfriends are convinced that im not pregnant and im just stress haha... it didnt help at all
I understand, It's a 50 50 situation, one says one thing and a few says the other. If you want to wait, that's totally up to you! There's nothin' wrong with makin' sure and waiting for a bit longer! Stress might have somethin' to do with It. Juss wait It out a bit longer and see how It goes from there!
The problem with 'pregnancy' symptoms is that they're not really pregnancy specific. PMS, hormonal changes, normal body changes, fear or desire of pregnancy... All can cause it. Your body is frequently changing and what you might never have had before could suddenly start. Only way to know is to test, symptoms alone tell nothing.
thats true but there hasnt been any stress, but Im eager to test but I felt waiting a week would have me convinced the finace says lets just do blood work and cut the wait and maybe hes right cause id love to know it would be the best christmas present IVE EVER HAD<3 so fingers are crossed maybe the sore nipples are from my cycle changeing but its usually on time since i was 16
ill post by thursday the results of the test and blood work so I can maybe come to some conclusions thank you for those who took the time to reply I appreciate the help<3
took two first response pregnancy test and they were postive<3 witch makes me as of today 5 weeks<3 I wasnt expecting to see two lines Ive taken those test before and always negative, but after taking them Im sooooo happy! making my first appointment tomorrow thank you everyone for your help me and my finace are so excited!
I recently stopped my birth control a month ago, the month a stopped I had a regular period and this month I am yet to receive my period. Yes I'm sexually active but I used protection when I have had sex. The symptoms I've encountered this far is nipple tenderness (not breast), period like cramps, bloating, tiredness like I want to sleep all the time which is impossible because I am a Jr Biology undergrad student, and sometimes I feel sick but I can never throw up. I also noticed that I got a yeast infection, I usually get a minor yeast infection before my period so it's regular, it's just abnormal to get a yeast infection and not have my cycle. Well, if anyone knows an answer could they get back IMMEDIATELY? Please and thank you.
Hi, I am now five weeks pregnant, an as of today my nipples became a little sore, befor my mouth had this very bad fast to it...am I pregnant is my hog levels going up.
I would say to take a test. Because as you know even protection is not 100% effective. the only way to rule out pregnancy is to take the test. With each of my pregnancies I got a yeast infection in early pregnancy. I hope you get the answer your looking for
I was 3 days late on my period and I usually don't have very bad cramps, but I had very heavy bleeding today which I thought I started and then I cramped HORRIBLY for 4 hours and my breasts are very sore on the sides, they fill heavy. ive never gotten tender breasts for my period before. is it normal or is it even possible to have heavy implantation bleeding? help please ladies
I am 5 days late today with very sore nipples, I gag when i brush my teeth... I took a pregnancy test couple days before my period was supposed to come and it was negative but now that i am 5 days late i am not sure what it could be. I am always on time with a 26 day cycle. This has me very concerned. I want to wait maybe till Friday to take another test. Any suggestions.
I took a test today and it was positive... I am super happy and my fiance is as well. seeing we already had 3 miscarriages i am taking it easy.