Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
sore nipples

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

sore nipples

my nipples and around nipples r very sore could this be a sign of pregnancy?
Could be, but also u could be about tio start soon....
It could be, it was one of the first signs for me when I was pregnant with both of my children. I do know though that occasionally your monthly "gift" can cause that as well. Depending on when your last period was, if you are late over about a week, take a pregnancy test. I know from experience that taking one and getting a negative result can make your period come. If you are stressed worrying about being pregnant it can delay your period and make you more worried for no reason, sometimes. If you take one, and its negative, wait another week and if it still hasn't come, take another.. wait another week and if still no period, go to a doctor. No pregnancy test is 100% reliable, but it can ease your mind enough to lower your stress level and make you start. Good luck!
It could be, but it could just be a sign that your period is about to start, or that you just have sore nipples. Pregnancy symptoms don't mean much at all, and they don't determine whether you're actually pregnant or not either. Pregnancy symptoms are too similar to the symptoms of many other things - PMS for one and so you can't rely on them.

If you suspect you're pregnant and it's been at least 2 weeks since intercourse or your period is late, then take a pregnancy test with first morning urine.