Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
to everyone whos af has disappeared!!!

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

to everyone whos af has disappeared!!!

hey I am now 16 days late. I'm still getting negative pregnancy test results. I'm not sure when I ovulated. I came off of birth control in December. so that made my cycle irregular. if I spelt that right... so here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to keep testing every week until I get a positive pregnancy test or my AF. also I have all the symptoms of being pregnant, like lower back pain. thick white discharge, but now its become more runny and white. sorry too much information. and my boobs are sore but not too sore. also I'm having headaches but not everyday. I am so confused right now. where has my AF gone? I'm currently trying to conceive. I wish I would either get my AF or get a positive result. I am so freaking frustrated...
:-(
Girl me and u both....im just abt 11days late....but i am gettin negative test results too...me and my bf wants to have a baby also...we had alot of sex last mth and feb....but i had my period mar 1st and thats the last time i seen Aunt Flo....I've had just abt the same synptoms as u....tryna hold off til next monday for a blood test
yeah my last cycle was March 6th. I was supposed to start this cycle April 2nd or April 3rd. and I have no idea what is going on. I mean is bothering me because normally I know about my body, and this time I have no idea........
well still no sign of my AF. I had really sharp pains last night. but not like period pains. now I'm 17 days late. I wish someone can tell me what in the world is going on?. well I just had to let that out..
Fingers crossed for you! I have yet to have a true period and I've spotted/lightly bled off and on since feb. The signs are there. Ultrasound today. Trying to think positive.
Don't want scare anybody , but if you missing your period that long, you have to go check with your Doc, I had the same thing at December last year, I didn't know that I was 8 weeks pregnant . Ultrasound was bad! Baby didn't have a heartbeat !!! That's why my test didn't show anything
@Yana dang sorry abt that...i havent had my period since Mar 1st...i have a few cramps with whitish/yellowish discharge...back aches...idk whats goin on
Im so lost. Well thats not even the word for it....
Had my ultrasound today, they of course can't tell me anything so I have to wait to see. I had more light bleeding this morning and it was gone by afternoon. I don't know what to think of any of this.
Me either... did they give you a blood test?
Yeah they did. That test was neg as well but the dr said he wasn't going to rule out pregnancy until ultrasound results because I have fam history of really low hormone
Oh. I just dont understand what's going on with me. I've been pregnant 4 times. I only had two of them. and I've had two miscarriages. but I don't remember when I was taking the pregnancy test, you know I don't remember when I actually got a positive result. with my first 1,  i think I was almost 7 weeks before I got a positive. but I was 18. that's why I'm so lost right now
As far as I know I have never been pregnant. I am losing my mind. This constant spotting is driving me batty. I don't have cramping other than achy lower pelvic/hip or adhesion pain on round ligament. I've given up thinking I may be pregnant and just want to know what os wrong with me. I feel like I'm crazy.
Well just an update, dr says I am not pregnant. What ovary cyst I have is smaller. And with tge bleeding I have been having she is wondering if it wasn't a m/c. I am waiting to see my dr on wed after work. We may be looking at takinh something to trigger the bleeding to fully shed and start getting things back on track.

So tonight is a pamper myselg night, and I will alsobe getting myself back on track with working out and feeling better.

Good luck to you, I hope you can figure out what is going on soon
well I'm glad you found out what was happening with you. I hope it was not an early miscarriage. I'm sorry to hear about that. but yeah I'll let you know what's happening with me. I don't think I'm pregnant. I'm just wondering why I have not started my cycle yet. monday I'm going to make an OBGYN appointment. hopefully they can get me in next week sometime.
this is starting to really bother me...
I just wish someone could tell me the answer.
The more I've talked to people and with how I am feeling today we believe it was an early miscarriage. I hope you get some answers soon!!
still not here. this is day 20. I was talking to my mom and she said something about solid periods. she said that women actually can miss their cycle, and not have a period for a whole month. but she is got me so confused. more than I already was...lol..
It usually take about 4 weeks before u get a positive result on a pregnacy test
There is always a chance that you won't ovulate every month. Which can make things super frustrating. And you know drs love to chalk it up to stress but waiting for it to come if its already possibly ruled out you're not pregnant is so much more stressful!
So if I didnt ovulate. Thats why no period?
Its possible. But I would really book an appt with your gp or gyno and see what they have to say.
yeah I'm going to first thing in the morning.
Good luck :-) I hope you get an answer soon
I'm 33 days late and in the same boat...
Dang alot of people are having this problem. Maybe it is normal to skip a cycle.
I'm going thru that right now too....around 18 days late. Took a test yesterday (my birthday-would have been a great present) but negative. I have been under lots of stress lately-lots of problems at work and on tip of it my mother-in-law is about to die from cancer. I've pretty much accepted that I'm not pregnant, but I wish I would get AF so I know for sure.
I made an appt. But they cant see me until may.7th.