tubal ligation
I HAD A TUBAL LIGATION DONE IN 1999 AND WERE CUT AND TIED .I AM NOW FEELING LIKE I AM PREGNANT. I TOOK A HOME TEST IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE. IS THERE ANY WAY THIS CAN HAPPEN .I ALREADY HAVE SIX CHILDREN AND THE YOUNGEST IS 9. I HAVE HEARD THAT THE YOUNGER YOU HAVE A TUBAL THE MORE CHANCES THEY CAN COME UNDONE ALSO I HEARD THAT THE LONGER YOU HAVE HAD YOUR TUBES TIED THEY CAN COME UNDONE.....HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING..
Yes, I have heard of this happening.  I've seen a few women on this forum that have come up pregnant after a tubal.  The tubes can come untied.  There was one woman on here that had hers cut and burned.  They somehow repaired themselves.
Hi am 46 years old and I got my tubes clip and tied in 1985  If god see fit for them to come undone then he will allow it to happen.  I was 22 when I got my  tied and clamp. Thats why they have u to sign the paper so u cannot sue the hospital.  I am six months pregnant. my oldest is 28 years old. So yes this can happen to you. Burnt and I don't know but tied and clamp yes u can get pregnant. Urine always comes back negative must get t he blood work done and wait for the results to come back. Doctors are not up todate on these things still.  They will tell u no ina minute they neede to take the time to listen to there patients and run test. My baby is due in  December 18. 2009 I had no cramps or anything, eat alot and tired alot and moody, and getting big.Pray on it.
I am so happy you asked this because I am having the same issues and thought it was just me. I had mine done a year ago and about a month or two ago I started putting on more weight and feel like I am pregnant. We have three and don't want anymore. But I just didn't know if this is just something that goes with it. I feel like I did with my second pregnancy and have noticed that my periods are getting lighter.
can you really get prangant after haveing you tubes tide its been almost 10 years it time for me to start but only spotting really light not much at all
I am feeling the same way, my period had just left and my husband and I did something, but during it I felt a veey strange pull or pop that was unusal. I didn't pay it any mind, but after three weeks of getting up early for work I've been feeling very sick he's also been feeling funny, I plan to take a home test but I'm nervous as hellThe sad part is I want to be and it really will crush bboth of us if I'm not. I have three already and they are not by my husband their from a prior marriage so that's why this is nerve wrecking for the both of us.. I've had this precedure done 10 yrs ago but I did read up of the percentage
Thanks Hoypurple, your answer have made me feel little better. Ig God want it to happen it will. I been feeling pregnancy symptoms lately no period and I just got married. Had my tubes tied since 89 and now I am feeling pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and it was neg. I would have to see what it is why I am feeling this way. Thanks alot. If you have any feedback for me, I will appreciate it.

nono
I had my tubes burnt in Jan and now I'm 23 weeks pregnant lol. My Dr told me that its 4 in 1000 chance that it could happen. So the chances r rare but it can happen. Good luck and I hope u ladies get the answers and results u want
Ok so I had my tubes tied almost 10 years ago when I was 25 yrs old I am 36 yrs old now and have been feeling queasy sick off and on. I am also bloated and swollen in the stomach area. The last period I had I barely spotted  for one day barely!  My boobs are extremely swollen much bigger than what they normally are and their  very tender they have been for 2 weeks. was supposed to start my cycle again already and have not. I took a pregnancy test at home it came up negative but I heard that if you have a tubal and if it comes untied UR home pregnancy test can come out negative is this true? And do I need to go get bloodwork from the doctor to make sure? Thanks Dee