Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
two week early period and spotting

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

two week early period and spotting

i was married for 13yrs and stopped using bc after my second which means for the past 10years i have not used anything. currently in a relationship and also havent used any sort of prevention both him and i my concern is we trying to fall pregnant but nothing is happening, my last expected and on time period was in march the last day of my period was the 19march and then two weeks later i have another period of which the last day was this past friday but i am still experiencing spotting.
since you're not on birth control is not break through bleeding. I would try to take a pregnancy test. because there are some women that still have a menstrual cycle while there pregnant. but I'm not a doctor and I don't want to give you any bad advice. good luck