Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
unprotected sex while on period

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

unprotected sex while on period

okay so i started my period on the 7th and had sex with my husband on the 9th and the 10th now my period is like not even there is there a possibility i already have 2 kids and im 18? dont wan another one.. my period are not regular either they start at different times each month but i was just wondering if i had unprotected sex while on my period could that happen? he pulled out like he always does cause we are both allergic to condoms and icant take birth control i am allergic to it ?
They do make latex free condoms, as well as dozens of other brands. There's also hormone free BC's - it would be worthwhile to check into both.

As for if you could be, yes you can. There is no safe day for unprotected sex. It's doubtful, but not impossible. You'll have to test in two weeks.
thank u for the quick response..i mean i had a pad on since i fell asleep last night and its only  been 4 days and since lastnight i got up to change my pad it was only like a spot of blood i mean it was a big spot but it waas like 2 quarters side by side and its like brown not red like it usually is ? i really hope i am not i mean i dont have any symptoms beside me being very tired but ive been like that for 3 months so i dont think that could be a sign.. but i really hope im not cause my son is so bad with his sister he ia always hitting her and is always into stuff and my daughter is only 5 months old i mean i dont want anyone to judge me cause i feel bad if i am .. but my son is like going crazy everyday hes 3 years old and he doesnt listen i am constantly having too whoop him bc he draws on the walls and calls be a b.... and everything.. so i cant deal with 3 kids
Like I said, this is why you should look into the various other types of protection. With all the choices something is bound to work.

Symptoms don't mean anything, because you can have them and not be pregnant and you can be pregnant with nothing. Even the same female can have completely different experiences from pregnancy to pregnancy. Your cycle is probably coming to an end - you stated it started on the 7th, and it's the 12th. What you've described is normal that far into it. Brown blood is just older blood in your body.
O okay thank you