Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
unusually late period but negative pregnancy test?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 1801-1915 comments:
Hi everyone!

I too have missed my cycle..it was suppose to come on on the 1st..it is late, hasn't been late for a while now...and I too am having pregnancy symptoms:Nausea, headaches, backaches, tender breast, light yellow discharge(which I heard some people get when pregnant as well), feeling bloated..no cravings yet though..took a hpt, it was negative :(..don't have any insurance, so I don't know what to do....I will test again in another week and see what happens...I do currently have a 3 year old..prior to getting pregnant with him I was diagnosed with pcos..was told it would be difficult for me to have children..kind of had a miracle baby (ty Lord)...so...I am hoping that the hpt was a false negative, and it'll show positive in a week.....any suggestions??
Nothing is going well with me...
Nothing is going well with me... :( Everything ended in tragedy:((  Had my abortion in 21st week  :((
in march i had two periods and then april i had another one but for may i am late took home pregnancy test but they were negative this is not likely for me i think i am pregnant bcuz i keep having dreams that i am i think i might go to the doc to get blood drawn to see because i know two girls who were indeed pregnant and the hpt was negative even a urine sample at the doc was negative but when they took blood it was positive
hi everyone, im irregular.may last period was march 9 and until now i'm not having my period.i took 2 hpt but all negative.i really want to have a baby.wishing to have one this time. last may 3 i had small, color brown spotting. i though im having my period but again the following day no signs of discharge..am i pregnant...every afternoon seems like i would like to vomit..pls help me
I am in the same boat as everyone here, I have regular periods (every 20th) but my last period was the 20th march. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby but no luck so far, reading everyones comments i really think i am pregnant as i have a bloated feeling, sore boobs, nausea, slight cramping and not to mention a low appetite! the smell of food makes me feel physically sick. 2 days after my missed period i took a HPT but negative, i took another 1 a week later but still negative. I am going the doctors tomorrow and hopefully she will do a urine test. Wishing everyone all the luck and sprinkling baby dust your way xx
I am so confused and it's nice to see I'm not the only one. I have done few preg test over the last wk as I am late and I had 3 faint pos test than 1neg than just to confuse me even more i had another pos I used diffirent brands to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Today I am 14days late and went dr this morning and test was neg so I am waiting for my blood test. I am a mother of 3 so am pretty aware of pregnant symptoms and def feel prego, weeing alot , sore boobs head aches and feel like vomiting around the same time every arvo. Has anyone else been through this can I still be pregnant or does this sound like a chemical pregnancy which I have only just read about. Any feed back would me helpful
Well just to add to my confusion I did another test just before and got a clear faint positive. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what my bloods tell me :(
Im 12  days late and i have spotted 3 time and i have takin a home prego test but it comes but im not can i stil b prego
Hi i think you may be pregnant especially with the faint lines on the tests .fingers crossed x
Hi well I got neg blood test from dr on mon. He has told me to come back in 2wks time he will retest. I was just adding up dates and days yesterday and think I may only be 4wks that's why dr test is neg. Just have to wait and see. I will keep posted :)
i got off mirena april 11th had my period april 14th now im 10 days late an took a blood test on the 17th of may an 3 home tests last week an all neg. dont know what to do hoping im pregnant but kinda scared somethings wrong never missed a period besides when i was prego with our first child...
Hi everyone,

I can't stop reading everyones stories. It has consumed my life for the past 4 days!! I think I'm doing my own head in!!
I hope that everyone is doing ok and there are little baby's coming your way soon :)
So I'm 27 I have 2 boys 4 and 5  after I had my youngest I had implonon put in. My AF was all over the place for 7 months but then got regular (29 day cycle as since i first time i got my period) till I came into my last year having it in an I had no bleeding for a year! I had implonon taken out in jan 6th,12 and didn't get my AF till the 8th march normal lasted 6 days then as usual back to 29day cycle.
Well so I thought! I have had 2 periods and now NOTHING!
I'm 18 days late today! I have been feeling nauseous for the fast 4 days and so damn tired.. I have had sensitive boobs sometimes not to bad but i cant even look at food in the mornings till at least 2pm I just feel so sick.. (even cant drink my  coffee:( ) I have done 5 HPT all neg I really don't want to get bloods done I hate needles :( I knew I was pregnant with both my boys but this time I'm really confused!!
could I have ovulated later and my cycles still be crazy after having implonon out?
I have only been feeling crappy the past 4 days could it still be to early to tell??
Please if anyone could answer my questions?
Please keep posting :) I will Keep everyone updated on my situation

*baby dust* T
Up date on my situation AF has arrived last night 23 days late!!
any news?
update: had ultrasound but have to wait until next week  for results.
SOooo here is my situation... my husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year and a half now, been through surgery to remove cysts and scar tissue, diagnoed with pcos, did clomid and nothing, so we finally gave up trying nd figured either we were trying too hard or now wasnt the time to have another ( we have two boys now ) plus i have been told when u quit trying is when it happens! lol so needless to say i had my sugery to remove the cysts and stuff 4 months ago and the doc said he wanted me to try naturally for a few months before doing my second round of clomid, in that time we decided to wait and not ** try ** my periods since i have been charting them from spt 2011 to now have always been 29-32 days apart! and usually last 3 to 4 days and thats it, anyways my last period came early ( day 26 ) spotted for the first day, bled heavy the second and stopped the third, then now we are on to this one which was suppose to start on may 30, i am now 4 days late and have sore boobs, bad nausea, lower back pain and slight cramping! and some thick white discharge, all of those are af symtpoms as well as prego so i am not sure if i should just play the waiting game and see if af comes or take a test, after a year and a half of let downs i really dont want to be let down again, i called my ob and he said wait till im a week late test and if its neg to make an appt to come see him, so that will be wed or thurs of this coming week, i dont know if anyone has a situation like mine but i will keep u all posted, on whether i am or not :) i know how it feels browsing the net for hours trying to find a story like ur own and confused about whether u are or arent preggo so for everyone trying baby dust to u all!!!
Hey everyone I took 2 pregnacy test n they were positive went to the pregnancy center n it wwas neg. I havent had a real period since 4/25/12 on 5/21/12 I spotted 2-3 days  my cylces have always been regular I ask them y did I have 2positives n they said to wait n come back  could I be a victim of false positives?
so here is my update... i went to the er last night cause i couldnt get my pulse rate to go down for nothing. it was staying around 130 beats a min and thats way too high for me so i went and they did a number of tests to come in and tell me i was 6-8 weeks pregnant!! i couldnt believe it, i knew i was a week late and had wondered but wasnt sure and didnt want to test cause i was afraid of it sayin no!!! but low and behold i am, and im hoping for a girl, so everyone keep ur fingers crossed for me :) and to anyone in a similiar boat wondering it its too soon to tell they said a week or two after a missed period should be plenty of time to wait and test, it should give pretty accurate results by now!!! i have read a few cases where ppl were 3 months or more before a urine test would pick it up so for anyone wondering or getting neg tests but are still late there is still hope, i would go to ur doctor and have them do a blood test!! that should tell u for sure :) im keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you who are trying... baby dust to all.. and remember my husband and i went through surgery, fertility meds, charting, opks everything and it just didnt happen, the first second we stopped trying it happened!!!! so relax dont try so hard and it will happen :)
There are some very encouraging stories here and a lot of people still sitting with No answers!  I guess every situation is so different?  But it seems that when in doubt - the pregnancy tests CAN LIE!!  So what I'm learning here is rather get to a Dr to check out the Real story, as I am also finding sitting at home waiting for my period is driving me CRAZY!!!  5 days late and trying for a 2nd child...  Booking Dr appt today!  Pray that others would find answers from their gyni's or GP's too Xx
Hi my names kylie I am 20 years old . I am so glad I found this site I am 23 days late on my perioud took 5 test all sed negetive I feel bloted my boobs are sore and tender I've been sick every morning what should I do I feel pregnant I have all the signs and my belly has got bigger I am a mum of two . And on both I never had any problems :( I have been to the soctors and they are not in trested in doing a blood test as of yet . Would be gratefull of your advice . From kylie
wow! 23 days late is a long time, esp with the whole mind part of wondering if u are or arent, i would suggest u making an appt wth ur obgyn and having them draw ur blood to see if u are prego! i have heard many times ppl who were preganant but the urine tests wouldnt show it until they were like 3 months or more, and its a good idea to go on and get to ur doc anyways so they can check u out, every situation is different, so if u arent pregnant by chance they can make sure nothing else is wrong!
i read where u said they arent interested in doing a blood test, tell them that is what u want to ease ur own mind, if they still wont maybe try going to a different doctor, they should be there to help u not make things worse, keeping u stressing is not good for u and will prolong ur periods even more, hope this helps, and i wish the best to you :)
Ok so heres my story, im 21, my partner is 26, we always have unprotected sex but we use the pull out method. I am aware this is a provention from pregnancy and not a protection but heres the thing. My periods are normally like clockwork, i come on the last day of the month but i am now 8 days late, ive had cramping, frequent urination, been really moody but i tested yesterday at 7 days late and the result was negative! Ive also been getting lots of watery discharge that is almost continous. Do you guys think I could still be pregnant even with the neg test?
I've read the stories and it's helped me to not feel as if I'm going crazy.  My last period was April 5th.  I had no period in May, which is normal (I seem to skip a month the majority of the time).  My husband and I had unprotected sex on May 18th.  The next week I felt nauseous almost after every time I ate.  This pretty much went away and then I got back aches and cramping. I've never had cramping a week before my period was due, so it made me wonder.  My period has still not shown up and it's been 6 days.  I took a HPT this morning and it was negative.  I'm going to wait another week or 2 and if I'm still cramping etc. I'm going to do another HPT.  I really do not know what to think.  
update : my scan results show that i have polycystic ovaries. my doctor says theres little chance to conceive.
Hi, im just reading your comment, i dont normally post on here, in fact this is my first ever.  Im so deeply sorry to hear that you had to have an abortion at 21 weeks. I truely hope you are well, resting and recovering well. Very traumatic i would imagine. Best of luck and hope for the future. Xxx
hollie, this is my EXACT situation. Please keep me updated.
Have you found anything out yet? The story you described is the identical situation I have.
Hey me and my bf had unprotected sex of this month jun 8 i was suppose to ovulate da 10 i usually get my period on time the latest it has come is 3days but never 6 i took two pregnancy test da 2nd n 3rd day i was late but they came out negative;/ was it to early help!?
New to this 22 yrs old. Gave birth  to my  son  on june 23 2010. He was breastfed for about a month and half.had difficulty so i stopped went on birth control because after breastfeeding my period never came back. Now im off birth control since august last yr and still no period...not pregnant...any ideas?
im 9days late and my last period was may 28th 2012. today is july 6 2012. i been testing and they all said no. but my chest is hurting, i feel sick off and on, cramping and 4 days after my missed period i think i had implantation bleeding. it was very light pink so i thought i was getting my period so i put a tampon in. maybe a few hours later not sure how much later i took it out and it had very very light pink blood and dried up blood too. when im on my period its never ever light. i have never been this late. i have one child who is 4 years old. when i got pregnant with him i didnt even realize that i was late. i remember throwing up for no reason and then bought a few test. well one said yes and i couldnt believe it so i took like 5 more and they all said yes. my question is am i pregnant? when do you guys think i can get a positive test? my doctor told me to wait a little bit longer to see if anything changes. im hoping to get a positive test tomorrow because its my 5th anniversary and that would be a great gift. please dont be rude and please someone help me out with this. thanks Kristen
I'm a little worried.  I'm a day off being 2 weeks late.  I took a home test 2 days after my missed period and then 4 days after I went to the doctors and did a urine test there too.  All came up negative.  I haven't taken one since in case I get another negative.  I have strange stomach cramps that aren't nesseccarily painful, just annoying, that come and go most days, I never really had much feeling in my breasts but suddenly my nipples are slightly sore if you touch them (nothing too bad)  I've gone off food and feel sick a lot of the time around 5 in the afternoon.  I'm tired all the time and get back ache quite a lot now.  My stomach has gone quite hard and bloated, but not nesseccarily bigger that I've noticed.  Do you reckon I could be pregnant?  I heard it sometimes takes a long time to get a possitive urine test.  Thanks and good luck to everyone
Hey im im ten days late for my period t00k 2 test they came 0ut(neg.) i got sore breast belly pains and i dnt know what 2 do
Hi- I'm 12 days late for my period but no positive pregnancy tests. They've all been negative. Normally my periods are bang on the date every month. I had some mild cramping when my period was due but it's seemed to of faded off now. Any suggestions?
Thats whats goin on wit me too...i'm 27 yrs old, my first symptoms i've taken notice to, that are not normal for me is this very mild but constant cramping (not painful, just very noticeabley discomforting) in my pelvic area, sometimes twinges, also been feeling aches in my shoulders, arms, neck, back and legs. Tho, I've had slight diarreah (diarrhea) in the mornings but constipation through out the rest of the day, been waking up early with lots of energy then suddenly get fatigued, then energetic again, up/down. Little nauseas from time to time. I'm still waiting tho! Had few (or what I thought I seen) very faint positives on the wondofo test strips, not sure how sensitive they are but its within first 3min of testing but  then there's times I've had negative hpts. Don't kno what to think?? I've been charting at FF,all temps except 1 have been above coverline and keep getn higher, just cant fig out why it's not a darker line??? Have had triphasic bbt since cd36, its now cd 45, for me at 26dpo. Everything is lookin prego except the hpts. I'll keep yall updated tho! Please keep me updated as well! Good luck! xoxo
Hello I'm worried missing my period for now 13 weeks and negative pregnancy test.. I now on my 13 weeks starting to get nausea.. I still dont know if I'm pregnant I dont feel like I'm and my age just turned 48 yrs old 07/24.. with 2 grown children so I know what it feels like to be pregnant.. I'm not taking any vitamans I dont know what to do..
I'm going through this right now at age 44, although my kids are younger (12,8, 5).  Any chance you're premenapausal?  I'm hoping that's what's starting for me (it would be similar to what my older sister experienced).  Otherwise, I'm anticipating a miscarriage in a few days since my pg test are neg - hcg levels are too low for a urine test to detect and too low to sustain the pregnancy.

We dealt with lueteal phase insufficiency - low hcg - for years.  I've had several miscarriages over the years. My husband had a vasectomy to prevent us from going through any more miscarriages and what do you know - it didn't take so now we're blessed with 3.  I'm about 10 days late and it's a real possibility that I could be pregnant (acting like rabbits for a couple of weeks after our 21st anniversary), if his vasectomy reversed (grew back together).  

My advice:  schedule a dr. visit, get a blood test, if it's neg be ready to talk about menapause.  Take care!

To everyone who is late - consider that you're hcg might be too low to be detected in an at home urine test.  This may not interfere with pg or it could indicate the possibility that you'll miscarry.  I've been through this many times, miscarrying between 3 to 8 weeks after ovualtion or 5-10 weeks after the first day of my last period.  

There are many other reasons that the pg test may be a false negative that are easy to find on the web, but if none of them apply to you then:  
GET A BLOOD TEST - it's the only way to be sure.  And then, you may need follow-up test every week to 10 days to make sure your numbers are increasing as they should to sustain a healthy pregnancy.
So here's my story: I just turned 33. Had a tubal ligation on March 28, 2001. Also have severe Endo. Period is like clock work - 27 day cycle - except every once in a while might be 1 or 2 days late. But, never had other symptoms. About a month ago started noticing nausea at random times through out the day, every day, but put it out of my head as I do have stomach problems related to the Endo. But my period this month was supposed to start on 7/20 but didn't start until 7/24. Again, didn't think much about it as I have been (rarely) a couple days late. But when I did start it was very light, barely needed a tampon and usually bleed VERY heavily and have bad/large clots as well. And the period only lasted 3 days when it's usually AT LEAST 6 days, sometimes 7. All of that: nausea, always tired, late/short period, feeling 'heaviness' in abdomen, very emotional almost a week after my period....and just feeling like I'm pregnant. It feels like a combination of my two previous pregnancies but different,the almost 12 years since I have been pregnant? Also, I took a hpt this afternoon but it said negative. I am going to wait a couple days and take a second, and either way I have an appt with the ob/gyn next week because I can tell that there is something wrong/different, not sure if it's pregnancy or something else but I know there is something off...
Hi I was reading your issue and I felt as if I had wrote it myself. I am a mother of 4, this will be 5. My cycle is always 25/26 days. My last period was 7/8/12. I was scheduled to start 8/1 or 8/2. I am almost 3 days late which for me never happens. I have been hving pregnancy symptoms until since 2 DPO which is very never happenes. I have been pregnant a few times what what it is, I think I am pregnant, I feel like it, but I have taken a test every morning since 7/29. I have had 2 positives then negative, then a postive on 8/3 and this morning was a negative. All my positives are faint + but still positive. I had a chemical pregnancy in early March and I can guarentee when you have one you will know. I had severe cramping followed by a huge blood clot (TMI) sorry and a regular period.
I too am confused and wish I knew what was going on, I am going to my doctor on 8/6 Monday for a blood test in hopes that will come out positive. I have read alot of information saying that the follicular phase and luteal phase may have something to do with it as well as I read thst some rare occassions that a particular pregnancies hcg may not "combine" well with the antihormone hcg in the pregnancy test. I have taken pregnancy test with ALL my pregnancies and have never had this issue, but my last child is 6 yrs old and I am 42. Which presents its own set of issues. So I send you a heartful of baby dust and please send me the same.. Good Luck~Angie I will keep you posted when I found out either way~ please keep me informed with your situation as well~
I'm a week late on my period i always get it the same day every month... i have a 31 day cycle. and my boobs are really sore which is very unusual considering my boobs don't even get sore on my period... I've takin multiple hpt's and still a negative... I keep thinking maybe it's too soon to test so I'm going to give it another week and if I still don't get it then I'm gonna take another one. I really hope I am. I've been trying for 2yrs.
hi everybody. i definitely feel lot more at ease reading all these comments. im having the same issues. im 5 days late. my cycles are usually like clockwork.(28 day cycle)and if i am late its only by a day. i should have started on the 3rd but 10days before the 3rd i started spotting very lightly, it lasted for 3 days. that immediately threw me off. ive been having light pregnancy symptoms. waves of nausea, been very moody,bloating in my abdominal area(along with light cramping and feeling of fullness ), urinating more often, constipation,and my nipples are sensitive with white dots all over them. my breast aren't hurting at all though, so i find that a little weird. so i decided yesterday to take a test. i took it and it said neg. then i took another one this morning, it said neg too. so here i am now..no period(and no sign that im going to have one), negative tests, and i cant get to the doc right now because im waiting to get insurance through my work and that won't be for another 2 weeks. any ideas on what i should do?do you think i could be pregnant ? i havent had any stress,ive been eating right,and go on walks for exercise so i know im not over doing it. SO CONFUSED!!PLEASE HELP!
IM 15 DAYS LATE TODAY. I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST THIS MORNING AND STILL CAME OUT (-).. WHAT SHOULD I DO..  
I had polycystic ovaries too, since I was 17, and I DID conceive a now beautiful baby boy, so don't get depressed!! It CAN happen, I got off the pill in June, and got pregnant in August....God Bless you, and keep trying! :)
Hi this my first time on here and I have a question, okay my menstural was suppose to come on on 8/6/2012 and it never came so I waited a couple days later still no menstural so I took 2 pregnancy test and both came up negative... its it possible I still can be pregnant now but my menstural came on today and that's a week and 2 days late??? Somebody please answer this question is it normal for u to get your menstrual a week and 3 days late??????
I am experiencing the same problem here..
i am 2 days late for my period.  I NEVER missed or had late(delayed) period..
this is the first time.. Took 2 hpt (bought it from $ store) it was negative.  
Dont know what i should do.. I guess i just have to wait and see right?
please advise..
(Oh.. to explain my background.. I had miscarriage 9 month ago.. Baby wasn't growing properly.. i was 9wks pregnant and baby was 6wks and no heart beat.. :*(  ANYWAYS for the first pregnancy,  when i took the hpt, the day i was supposed to get my period, it was positive right away.. so i am so so confused )  please help....  
well just updating my story here..
i was 5 days late for my period.. and the HPT was all negative.. and I finally i got my period..

so i guess if the HPT is negative then i think it's pretty much negative....
oh well..  
So I am 10 days late nd 3 days ago I had a pink discharge. And nothing more.took a blood test was negative. Still no period.have taking two more at home test still negative.  I have slight cramping.  Any thoughts
i am 14 days late and have syptoms (symptoms) such as nausea, sore lower back , headaches, discharge and feeling tired all the time. I have tried 5 tests and all negative please help
So my period is late somewhere around a week my last 1 was in July 20thish don't know exactly what date but my husband and I always use the pull out method my first son I knee I was pregnant the 1st day I missed my period because they always been regular but now I took a test and negative don't know if its to soon I had some symptoms and its not like I forgot what they were cause my son is only 9 months old but the negative sign and the late period has me all confused this time someone please help
I had this with my son it happens when th fedus implants itself into the uterine walls which is usually a pretty good sign of pregnancy its also referred to as happy spotting so good luck and just might be happy spotting for you and if that's the case it was to soon to tell
For all of you that were late for your period yet had a negetive test result, did you end up being pregnant or not?
Okay so to begin my story I have a 32 day cycle. My last period started on July 25th. So as of today I am 5 days late with negative, after negative. BUT my husband and i had sex the day after I should have ovulated, however the next evening I saw that I had the egg white mucus (clearly indicating I was still fertile.) My boobs are sore, I get cramps on and off, and am constantly running to the bathroom thinking AF has come, only to see it is more discharge! I am going crazy HELP!!
also good luck to you all!!!
I am 26 and have 2 children with the youngest  almost 4. I was suppose to get my period on August 12,2012 and it never came putting me at about 25 days late with 12 negative HPT and 1 negative blood test taken about a week ago. I do have all of the pregnancy symptoms as I remember from my last pregnancy, clear discharge, very strong nails  bloating, extremely tired, a little hungrier then normal not too much though and nausea mainly when in a car. I also have been having acne breakouts on my forehead and chin which usually I only get about 1-2 pimples around my menstrual cycle. I have an appointment on September 11,2012 for follow up and i am hoping they can give me some answers. I did the calculator and it is putting me at 5 weeks pregnant so I am wondering if my HCG levels are just way to low, idk though. I see that a lot of people are in a similar boat so I figured I would share my story and I will post my out come hopefully we can get some results
My period was late last month (August) and is late this months (September). My period is always 28 days on the dot. I feel gassy, tender breast, just a little emotional, loving hot sauce on my food, kinda feel like my stomach is growling even if I just eat something and I m full. So I guess my questions is could these symptoms be a signs of pregnancy?
i had a tubal ligation two years ago the day after i had my second child. I am 26 years old. My period is always regular but now i am four days late. I took a pregnancy test today and it was positive, so i took two more but they were negative! what does this mean?
My pd came on 8/15/12 then my pd came two weeks early n stayed on for 3days after that I started having breast tenderness throwing up gain of weight all symptoms I took 3 tests all neg I feel pregnant Now I feeling lil cramping off n on n back pains n still throwing up please help me
I had unprotected sex on sept 26. My last periodd was sept 8 I am usually 25-226 day cycle. I am not about 7 days late. My urine is very dilute I have nausea, slight discharge which is white and tender breasts my HPT came up negative today 10/9/12 should I wait and. Test again in a few days?
Hi. I'm 6 to 7 days late. I have been fingered by my boyfriend but I'm not sure if he had *** on his fingers and if he had *** it would probably be pre-*** because he didn't *** anywhere near me. I've done a pregnancy test once and it came out negative. I've also a lot of clear discharge and my left lower abdomen cramps once in a while. Please help sincerely and not give remarks that are irrelevant. I'm really worried
hello :S, my last periode was september 19 and today october 17 and im late but i did 2 hpt and there negative !!!! how long should i wait for the next one and can i be pregno i dont use contraception !!!!!????
i stopped taking birthcontrol a month and a half ago because my husband and i are trying to have a child....well it has been almost 2 months no period and a two negative pregnancy test!! no pregnancy symptoms. when my husband and i have intimate time there is a little blood like i would have started but then it is over no more blood. any suggestions
You are a murderer for having an abortion and you dont deserve to live!
I'm currently going through the same thing I had two periods in August was 2 weeks late in September period was lighter then usual, and I am currently 8 days late. Take home test was negative. When you went to the doc did your test come back positive?
Hi, Like everyone here i am late. I am 19 years old, and i take birth control, but do not use any condoms. I had my period last month within the first two weeks. that was unusually becuase it usually comes at the end of the month. So, not only did it come way early, but also i was on my period for 5 days and that was it. And that was in September, it is not October 27th, and i still havent had my period. I took a home pregnancy test yesterday, and it was negative. I am not good on cash, so i'm not sure if i should wait until i get paid again to buy a good pregnancy test (the one i bought was from the dollar store). Or should i wait and make a dr. appt. PLEASE help will any advice you have for me.
Hi Everyone, Thank you for the piece of mind.  I am 39, no kids, trying for over 5 years, 1 miscarriage July 11', 2 failed IVF cycles, IUI's, clomid the whole ball of wax. I also have a cyst about 1.5" large on one ovary that I have been closely monitoring for 4 years (this has never changed my period).

Today:
Last failed IVF was August 12' (did not get to retrieval) My cycle 27-29 days and I am always always always regular I'm currently 10 days late (10/9 last period).  3 Neg HPTs, Blood Test Neg 11/14.  

Symptoms:
On/Off Nausea & Mild Headache mostly at night
Exhausted, have been in bed by 9 most nights, energy in the morning, notice that food helps keep me going.
Nipples are sore tingling? Breasts are somewhat sore.
Eating at weird times, eating more but no apetite.

Perhaps the cyst if acting up or I'm pregnant not reading into one either way.  Just waiting (have drs appt 11/27) and will let you all know...it's sad but I've grown somewhat numb to everything after all these years but this is a first for me in 66 months of trying.  

Hopeful but cautious,
Stacie

Question: My son is 4 months old and I am not breastfeeding (we tried but he was in NICU for a month after he was born due to spina bifida and hydrosephalus, needed 2 surgeries and lots of love) anyway, I breastfed him for only a few weeks after he came home at one month old but my milk supply was gone... i had him july 16, 2012 and bled for 6wks after then had my first real cycle october 4th now it is nov. 16th and i have not yet had another cycle..could i be pregnant? we want another one so are not using birth control.. i took urine cheap pregnancy test but they all show negative result, went to the doctor and she did a urine test and it showed negative so she sent off blood work ...what do you think? my son has not been breastfed since early september i would say...
Hi all, I dtd 1st Nov, and lmp is 13th Oct. I poas last night but showed negative. Reckon I need to poas again or should I just wait for my period to start?
Wait a few more days, then you can try another test.  Try a very sensitive one like First Response and use first morning urine.  That should give you your answers.  I wish you all the best!
I'm having some trouble, and am horribly confused. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm currently a 20 year old mother to a 3 year old little girl. My pregnancy with her, was a breeze! What made me take a test was that I was way more irritable than usual and I spotted 3 days before I took the test. It has been a little over 3 years since she was born and at my 6 week check up, I had an IUD (Paraguard) put in. I've had wonderful luck with it, up until a year ago. Which, was when I found out that I had two ovarian cysts, but they were harmless and ended up going away. They did happen to cause me to experience some pregnancy symptoms, but only the bad cramping and moodiness. Now, my current boyfriend of 1 1/2 years have had unprotected sex, but he doesn't finish in me. I know this is weird, but he usually stops himself from getting off, pulls out and finishes with his hand. Now, I know that with the 99.99% effectiveness of Paraguard and then the low chance of that, combined with precum is very very slim to become pregnant. BUT, I am 3 days late for my period, I'm extremely moody, I want to eat nonstop, my breasts are somewhat sore and have become semi swollen, I am constantly peeing every 30 minutes, I'm doing #2 more frequently (normal for me is every other day), I am very emotional (I cried because my throw pillows on the couch weren't in their right spots), and I have been having some horrible cramps (as if my period was about to start). I have been having these symptoms for about a week and a half. I took a test last monday and it came back negative. But, it doesn't seem like any of these symptoms are easing up, and I'm really worried. Please help.
Hi I'm in the same boat I have a lil 2 year old girl allready me an my oh have been tryin to conceive for 2 years now I normally have a regular 34 day cycle my last period started on the 30th of september finished on 6th of october I am currently 8 weeks late negative hpt test and negative blood test please help am. I pregnant and what's the chances....
Pls help out,am 30yrs old,av been trying to conceive for the past 3yrs. My menses has been regular before mariage bt now it fluctuates. Its 11days now dat av nt seen my menses. I av done 3 urine test bt were negative,av been to my doctor and he said am nt pregnant bt am confused,wot shld i do pls
I feel your stress I haven't had a period in 35 days now and I am NEVER late I am sometimes a day or o early but have never been late! I went and had a blood test the day af should have arrived and it came back neg.. but I have been pregnant 5 time and I didn't get a positive hpt till I was 2 weeks late 1 I had to wait till I was 3 weeks late!! So for me to keep getting neg. tests is not new but still stressful because now I am 42 and the late pregnancy was eptopic and made me lose a tube .... The nurse at my dr office is so rude I told her I wanted to repeat the blood next week if af still hasn't arrived she kinda got attitude and told me this was normal for someone of my age! Really!? just one day outta the blue no light periods no irregular periods just one day wham I stop getting it!? i don't think so! Anyway I have major symptoms like gum bleeding when i brush that i not an af symptom my bbs have been sore for 3 weeks they get sore for af but usually only a week, I have creamy lotion like cm and before af it gets watery, and I checked my cervix before af it is super low it get higher every day since yesterday I can't even reach it! Oh and I am such a ***** I get moody a day or so before af but I have been aweful for weeks now!! and I have cramps for about 10 days that come and go but they are mainly in my lower middle area not my sides like af brings! and I have had a few days of a tugging feeling below belly button... I have other stuff but those could be af symptoms... It just ***** cause even though I am never one to "cry pregnancy" no one believes me and I feel so lot like some old menapausal crazy lady! If it is just late af then fine but I don't get upset when i get a neg hpt cause I know it isn't neg and I think i jut have to wait longer... anyone else have anything like this and have been pregnant?
I need help, Ive done so much research but I always turn up with different answers. I am 27 years old my doctor told me when I was 20 and after many tests that I would not be-able to conceive.However by luck I become pregnant back in April, I had a miscarriage in July  :(. It has been close to 5 months and I went back to a regular period for Aug, Sept, and Oct. However I have not had a period for two months now. I have taken 3 hpt all resulting in negative. My breasts are very hard and sore, I am tired all the time, I have a very low appetite, the smell of certain things makes me very sick. Can this be a chemical pregnancy? I read that this is common after a miscarriage. Please help!!!!
Hi I need some help. My period had been very accurate since I had it. My period was a week late and then I bleed for 3 days. Me and my boyfriend had sex and that made me spott a little. What do you guys think. Can I be pregnant
Shygirl:    I took loupron in May of 2012  and had laparascopic surgery in August same year then i goty first period in October then one in November and none in December. I am 4 days late but the pregnancy test show negative. I keep having the feelung like my period will come but it doesnt until the 3 day i saw a little blood but that was it. Could I be pregnant and when should I take another test??
I just got of the iud on nov 14 i had af end a week bfore i got it out.
Had sex on the 23 of nov witch is the last day of my ov.

I a now 14days lat and still big F****** No

Could i still be prago
My period was due the 24 of this mouth now its the 29 no sign of my period and I've done 2test and they both have come up negative I have some pregnancy symptoms cramp, backache, heart burn, feeling sick & moodswings any advice ladys?
Hey there...I'm kind of in d same boat with everyone on here. My cycle is very regular. And I have been keeping up with my ovulation chart and when my cycle on. I have been doing this for a year. I had sex when my ovulation chart and test said I was at my highest point of ovulating. My period was suppose to come on Dec. 28 and I'm 3 days late... And I don't have the regular signs that I normally have when my cycle is coming on. I notice something different I have like a stretchy discharge that's white. And this everytime I go to the bathroom. My lower back has been hurting a little and I took,a test but the first was a digital test. And that test was not working correctly. But I also took a regular pregnancy test and it said it was negative. I guess my question would be could I be pregnant or not?
I have been reading all the comments, and I thank you all so much:)  My cycle is anywhere from 26-31 days.  As of today, I am 4 days late (and that's with a 31 day cycle, so pretty darn late).  My boobs are very full, but I have no signs of a period like lower cramping.  Luckily for me, I have an appointment tomorrow with a nurse practitioner who received her phd with a focus in female hormones.  I have tested low in progesterone.  So if I am pregnant, she can get me started on a hormone regimen hopefully to sustain my pregnancy.  I did a digital test this morning saying NOT PREGNANT.  So, I will ask her to do a blood draw.  I am about to turn 32 in Feb. and have been battling my thyroid and prolactin level and a large cyst since I turned 28, with no children yet.  I'm SO EXCITED to meet my np tomorrow!  Hopefully I'll get pregnancy news.  But if not, perhaps she'll put me on a hormone regimen that will prevent another miscarraige (miscarriage) (had one a year ago in December at 12 1/2 weeks, baby only made it 9 weeks).
Hey my partner and I trying for a baby came off the pill end of nov so period came 1st dec.. Lasted 3 days I'm now 6 days late now 3rd january  feel all symptoms headache aching chest funny feeling down there and bloated but it's not the same feeling as pms.. I took test on 28 said negative could it have been too early we've been trying every two days really hoping :-)
I am also 70 days late and feelin the same as you. I cant say its been on a truely regular sched but been decent. Major headaches, moody, lower body aches, and cravings that arent normal (normally choc and sweets).
HI EVERYONE I AM CURENTLY 13DAYS LATE LAST PERIOD WAS THE SECOND OF DECEMBER AND IT SHOULD HAVE STARTED AGAIN ON THE 2ND BUT STILL NOTHING DID A BLOOD TEST YESTERDAY AND IT WAS NEGATIVE. I HAD CRAMPING A WEEK AGO BUT NOTHING SINCE NO OTHER SYMTOMS (symptoms) EXEPT FOR TIREDNESS AND MOODY MY CYCLES ARE 27 DAYS AND I AM MOSTLY ABOUT AT THE MOST 5 DAYS LATE. I DONT HAVE ANY SIGN OFF AF COMING. DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OFF THIS AS I CAN ONLY SEE MY GYNIE ON THE 31ST JAN
Hi everyone!
I'm twenty years old and have not had a period for over two months now,
i have done three home pregnancy tests which all came back negative. I have had a few symptoms like sore breasts, headaches, cramping, feeling tired and dizzy, i'm even starting to look and feel bloated which has me worried. I have organised to see my doctor so hopefully i find out whats wrong very soon.
This is my first time writing, hope you guys can help me figure this out. So.... I'll be five months late come the end of this month.. but in reality it's probably on two to three months late because I typically have them every two or three months. but anyways... My breasts have been really sore, I've felt sick and beyond tired. I've spotted here and there but nothing big, it was never more than a nickel sized spot. Now, I'm getting lightheaded and dizzy and my blood sugar has been getting high even though i eat a diet with very little sugar in it. I'm not really sure if I'm pregnant or not. I've taken three home tests and one blood and they've all came back negative and am planning on taking another one very soon. I'm just getting very nervous that i am pregnant or that something else is wrong.
Confused too -

I am 19 days late, 44 years old and have a 19 month old at home. I have taken 4 tests and they are all negative. So I assumed I was starting the change. I don't go to the doctor until Monday, so I have to wait. I have had some pretty bad headaches lately and I normaly don't get them but that's it..

I'm just praying if I am pregnant for a healty baby and pregnancy. For strength we are exausted...

Hello I am curious to know if u were ever preggo. I have been on the mirena for 4 yrs now, an never missed a period. My bf and I had unprotected sex the end of January. My lmp was 1/18/13. My period was due on 2/15/13 (mybday) an it never showed. Its now 3/1/13 and she is still missing. I have taken 2 preggo test and both are neg. However I have all the symptoms. Nausea, little vomit, the smell of my bf upsets my stomach (he doesnt stink tho, its his natural ora), headache, moodiness, extremely tired and having cravings. I have a slight cramping pain in my abdomen. Im wondering if I may have a etopic preg (baby in tubes) or maybe my hcg is low b/c of the merina and i cant get a pos urine. Or maybe the **** all in my head and i just ddt have a period. IM SO CONFUSED
I am super confused, feeling like a crazy woman, I'm 29 soon to be thirty married, and my period is six days late... I've taken 3 HPT and all negative I took a blood test but it was only two weeks after intercourse so I'm afraid it was too early :( I've had what I think is pregnancy signs such as nausea, some vomiting, light headed, tired, moody, backaches, headaches.. But in this last week I've been feeling cramping with no period. I also have clear discharge coming out of me for about the last two-three weeks.. I'm constipated and have a hemorrhoid... Can someone please help me not feel so crazy?
Precious One, many of us women know of this pain. My prayer is that you find all the healing you need. xox This is a beautiful community of women: http://www.silentnomoreawareness.org/
i think u could be pregnant hun,i done a test and got postives but a couple of days later i got a negative but this iscoz i was loosing alot of blood which wasa chemical pregnancy x
I am 3 days late i have taken 3 preggo tests and they have all come back - I am feeling very tired and moody, have slight cramps, always need to pee and had a yellowish discharge sat and sun. My boobs dont hurt and i have not had any spotting. Also i keep feeling sick every now and then. Is it too soon to go and see my Dr?
Please can someone give me advise as i dont know what to do.
helpppp..
me and my boyfriend have been trying for almost a year now. my period just started regulating 3 months ago this month its late 10 days but today I bleed a little. what does this mean? ive also had chlamydia before . do you think it can cause me not to have a baby,
how can you call someone a murderer? your being very selfish!! maybe there where reasons she had to have a abortion. don't judge a book by its cover!! EVER!!!
are you pregnant?
Hi, Can anyone help here-  I am like clockwork for my period however I am 2 days late at the moment, have done 3 preg test and all came back neg. Is it possible to still be pregnant. This is only my second month trying.

I haven't had my prd in 80 + days, im not pregnant though ive taking multi preg tests. they all come out neg of course, but could it be that im worried, because that's what everyone says...
The last time i had a period was May 13 and it is nke July 20 and i still havent had my period and the test keep coming out negative . What do i do ?
Hey ladies I have been two mnths late and today in the morning I got really dizzy so later on I took a preg test and it came out negative could it be wrong what shall I do
My husband and I been TTC I have a regular period my last period was 10-26-13 now I'm 3 days late but my PT came back negative could I still be prego
I am 41 years old.  I had a tubal ligation 14 years ago when my daughter was born.  I have gotten pregnant and miscarried since the tubal, so I don't think it was complete.  I've always had irregular periods, because I have PCOS.  But I haven't had a period since mid August and it is now November.  Also I have been nauseous for weeks now in the morning (strong stomach so I never throw up), I've been tired, my lower back has been killing me, when through a brief phase of my breasts hurting and being swollen and nipples aching, having cravings that bounce around like crazy, emotional, my pants are all too tight, despite no real weight gain, and I have a hard spot just above my belly button.  Here is the kicker.  ALL home pregnancy tests have been negative.  I'm waiting for insurance to kick on on new job so I can go to doctor.  I'm going nuts.  I feel pregnant, but negative test?  Maybe I'm having false pregnancy and starting menopause?  I don't know what age that starts.
Hi I read your comment u said u had polycyclic I have it too but it has been nine years I'm trying nothing happen now I'm really depressed and stress out all the time because I can't have baby because of cystitis
But the dr never give me any pill or medication for the cystitis please if u help u said when u stopped taking your pill I wonder what kind off pill u were taking I really wanna know please if answer me and help me with that I will pray for u this is  a big help for me pleas
Hi I've been off the depo since August its now November. My breasts are so tender an I pee a whole lot more. I've taken the home pregnancy test and its negative. Please help me understand why these preganacy (pregnancy) symtoms (symptoms)?? Thanx
I am 5 days late for my period I was supposed to start the 23 of feb but nothing. now I am having very little cramps and little twinges. I have never ever ever been late for my period and I have had unprotected sex for two months? idk if I am pregnant
you need to leave this chat, *******! don't come here and judge, get a life!
ugh--so rude!
Hi everyone! I am 20 years old. My boyfriend and I do not have sex but do have manual sex where he fingers me. Sometimes he has pre-*** on his fingers. I am on birth control but have missed a few pills. I first had some brown spotting mid cycle about two weeks before my period. I then missed my period 2 weeks later. I have slight sickness sometimes, abdominal and back aching, increased white discharge, constant headache, and slightly sore breasts. After missing my period I did switch to a new type of birth control. I took 4 pregnancy first response tests and all were negative. I took the last one 8 days after the first day of my missed period. I have been extremely stressed about this. I know that it is un likely/ next to impossible to get pregnant without actually having intercourse but I have heard stories about it happening. I do not want to be pregnant and have been freaking out about it. I just thought it would ease my mind if I got some feedback of some of your thoughts on here. please help!
Viewing 1801-1915 comments: