Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
unusually late period but negative pregnancy test?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 1601-1800 comments:
I am 42 and ttc after having a miscarriage in Nov 2011 (my only time of being pregnant). I am currently 10 days late but have cramps like AF is going to show and backaches sometimes, also headaches alot and feel tired.
I have done lots of tests but all BFN which is so frustrating so now I am wondering if this could be the dreaded perimenopause. I am going to ring for an appointment Mon to see what the Dr says and hope she will send me for tests.
Will update as soon as I get some answers and good luck to all of you TTC.
I had unprotected sex back in mid october and my periods usually come one the 2nd of every month, but in november it came on the 4th, then in december it came on the 8th then in january it came on the 12th, i havent had any pregnancy symptoms. My period stil hasnt came yet :/
Thanks for your post! I had a 3 day period that started on Dec 21. I thought nothing of it until the tenderness in my breast did not go away. I am extremely fatigued, urinating frequently, forgetful, still have swollen boobs and naseous, no vomiting. On Jan 24 I noticed a pink discharge, on the 25 it was dark brown, I then had light pinkish bleeding on the 26 and 27 that just stopped suddenly. Usually, my AF would gradually end with light days, I have a seven day cycle. Over the past three weeks I have taken about 5 HPT's all neg. I have 2 kids and I just really feel pregnant. Two days ago I noticed the dark line on my lower abdomen has returned and I am feeling movements like kicks. My AF should return on the 25th of this month if I miss I will make an appointment to go in. I will post an update.
hi my name is goldie and my last period was on dec 28, 2011 i was due on jan25th and as yet nothing. . i have taken several hpts even 1 this morning which was negative. i took a blood test  on jan 11th negative also. my period has never been so late except when pregnant. my symptoms are fuller breast and perkier nipples, bloated, constipated, headachey and occasional cramps. and i too am having clear slippery discharge
Makes me feel much better that I'm not the only one!! I'm currently 5 days late, I'm sick to my stomach, have slight cramping on my right side and a clear slippery discharge. Since last week some foods have been bothering me also. I took a lot of HPT and all negative, although yesterday a cheaper brand had a very faint line. I called my doctor today after reading as it seems a lot of women don't show on a HPT only on a blood test!
Hi all im new to this. I had my last period end on the 9th of january and am overdue on my period. My periods are irregular but i always get them every month. Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for 2+ ytears now. And I have a 5 year old. I have taken 3 hpt and they have all come back negative. I have been feeling a bit odd lately. Lower back pain. cramps in stomach. discharge. Weird feeling in upper nose area. I feel like im getting my AF but it hasn't come im very confused as to what is going on.
Hi everyoneee :D

Just wanted to do a quick update to all. As you may have read I have been active on this forum for a while.
Basically after TTC for around 4 months, We have finally gotten the resultsss we were trying for :D
After feeling most the preg. symptoms for around a week n a half I realized its getting closer to my period time.. so i decided to do a test around 3/4 days before i was actually supposed to come on. and well
Did a preg test last nite, and this morning. both tests were a very faint BUT POSITIVEE result. I am sooo thrilleddd to share this news with everyonee :D thnx too all the great ladies out there who were a nice help and gave some nice advice.

Baby Dust to all that are tryingg... we'll get there ladies. if i can do it... you can do it too :D n yeh it will be my first baby... oooohh going all goooii :D

love to all xxxxxxxxxx
Good morning ladies--
So I guess Im here to tell my story and see if anyone can help

I had a period dec 31, 2011 (how horrible is that to ring in the new year on your period!!!!) So expecting to have my period the end of jan(expected jan 28th) , and with the busyiness of life, i hadnt realized that i was overdue from getting my period until last weekend. (feb11, 2012)
I have taken 3 preg tests, all which have come back negative. I have been off my bc since a week after i had my period (so like the 8th of jan).. have had unprotected sex since then, and yet the preg tests all come back negative.
I have 2 other children, this would be a shock but im ok with it and so is my bf.
I have had a bloating feeling in my uterus, have reciently felt my breasts have increased in size, i felt sickish the past two weeks, no vomitting but just sick feeling, no abnormal discharge that i have noticed then again i wasnt looking for anything to be different, and these weird twinges  almost like movement in my uterus.. never anywhere else (but too early to be feeling movement or in my case i never have felt movement til at least 14 weeks with my prior pregnancies)

Today I went to the walk in clinic dr at my family dr office (reg dr unavailable) and she sent me for bloodwork. I should hear back tomorrow... but what do u think??? preg?? not preg??? all in my head??

She said that she dosnt think I am preg, and said it could be me coming off my bc that has made my period all wonky,,, but ive also gotten preg while being on bc before too, which is why this experience is blowing my mind... frustrating to get negative results, when all these weird body things are happening... yet no period, but "feel" like i am preg... uughhh help!!!
UPDATE

10 weeks late for period, as of tomorrow morning. I have been to Drs this morning and should hear back friday afternoon! Im keeping my fingers so tightly crossed! I have been feeling much more nauseous this week and im really hoping that my senses have been correct all along!!

**BABYDUST TO ALL**

xx
Hi All.
First time i have ever been on these forums before after reading all your messages i thought id give it a go!

I have not long come off of bc. I started my AF around 16th Jan and it did last quite a few days (approx 10 days?) My husband and i have been having regular sex (about every 2-3 days) I have not yet gotten my period? This will make it cycle day 39 (approx) I have done a HPT on the 17th Feb, 20th Feb and 22nd Feb and all negative. I did have tender breasts/nipples around the 14th for approx 3 days. I am feeling fine now but have a bit of cramping like i am going to start my AF?
So confused on whether its late because i have not long stopped the bc?
these are the symptoms of pregnancy...Get a blood check done....May God Bless You....
UPDATE:

Had a blood test done yesterday and found out today its negative but my period still has not showed up - strange but will have to wait and see what happens in a couple more weeks.
Hey all!

I got pregnant in November 2010 but then unfortunately had a miscarriage in January 2011. It was devastating, since then i have been trying to get pregnant it has now been 13 months I haven't used any kind of contraception after my miscarriage. I had no periods for 9 months and then i was on my periods for 6 weeks. In January 2012 The doctors gave me a hormone tablet (which is not a type of contraception) to take for 21 days and then off for 7 days in which i will have my period just like the pill. But my last period was on the 27th Jan! I took my tablets again for 21 days and i stopped on the 21st Feb but i have still had no period! It has been over a week now my chest has gone bigger, can sleep for the world, headaches, lower backaches, discharge, stomach cramping all the time and craving different things.. even really bad hot flushes!! :(
But my home pregnancy test came back negative! I don't understand what's happening and why I am not getting pregnant! Me and my husband both really want a baby!

Some one help???!!

All the best to everyone trying, ur not alone! Love to everyone.. xxxxx
hello firsttimer 12,
we are in the same dilemma, i also had my last period on 5th jan, my period suppose due on 2 feb and nothing so far. until now i had 10 negative test,
this morning i tried clear blue digital pregnancy test also end up "not pregnant"
i am so disappointed, i am experiencing all the pregnancy symptoms so far  
UPDATE  

So finally got to see my Dr. this morning and I am pregant.  I am 6 1/2 weeks.  Finally glad to know for sure that I was not going crazy.  I hope everyone the best that is trying.  
hello ladies.
                  i thought i should be share my story.my last period was 8 december 2011.After 15 days later i took 4,5 hpt test that all were negative.Then i went to my doctor and  he took some blood sample.My pregnancy test was negative after 20 days.He took some more test like hp,or harmon balance and pcos,thyroid.The result was good.He told me that ur all result is good.U don't have any problem.I had all the symptoms of pregnancy like food craving,lower back pain,thigh pain,and breast tenderness,Finally doctor recommended for pelvic exam.7 february 2012 my pelvic exam completed and the result was 5.5cm overy cyst.A 5.5cm cyst in my right overy. Doctor said no need to medican for this cyst.When period came it dilute automatically.so finally period start on 24 february 2012.
u r so lucky mandy...........
Hey guys, So, I'm 6/7 days late for my period, and I've done 3 home tests and they're all negative. I'm never usually late aswel, I fell pregnant in nov 2010 and sadly misscarried in jan 2011, ever since then my periods have been bang on time. I feel absolutely terrible, so emotional too, I've had period like pains, but still no show of my period. I'm only 19 and me and my husband have been trying now for a few years. I was devastated when all of the home tests were negative. Each month I keep my fingers crossed to be pregnant.. and this month I miss my period and tests are showing up negative. Please help, I'm not sure what to do. I dont want to get my hopes up and then come on my period.
Many thanks xx
Congratulations, and I hope everything goes well for you :) xx
Hi im the same as you, i had my last af on the 18th jan and still no period, been to docs today and she has sent urine sample to hospital. I have done 4 hpt and all negative. I had tender breasts around the time i was due on, feeling bloated and nauseous now on and off. Just want to know either way!
Bah, I've just started my period, but its a lot lighter than usual. I wish you all good luck with getting pregnant and pregnancies! xx
Hi, I am new to this forum, but having read these posts, thought I would see if anyone could help. I have regular periods every 30 or 31 days, and lasts approx 5 days. I had my copper coil (no hormone in it) removed at end of january as me and hubby wish to conceive. My doctor advised that my cycles would no change as the coil is not hormone based, so everything should remain the same. I have been monitoring myself for 6 months, I ovulated on 5/2/2012 and my period was due on 18/2/2012 but never arrived, however I had symptoms tender breasts on 23/2/2012 and that afternoon I started to bleed but only lasted about 6 hours, not at all like my normal period it was red though not pink or brown as some describe but quite clotty on my tampon( sorry for description but just trying to be as clear as possible) I only used the one and then used panty liner to monitor and there was literally nothing, just a little pinky on the toilet paper, so I thought following morning I would take a test, which came up negative, following days nothing so I have since taken another 2 tests, one of which was yesterday 25/2/2012 and a clear blue test which are supposed to be very accurate but again came as negative. So im really confused now, just wondered if anyone has expereinced this at all?
This is my first time accessing one of these chat streams.  I have been experiencing a lot of what you ladies are experiencing too.

Here is my story....My husband and I have been trying for a baby since February 2011.  We were lucky to fall pregnant quite early in the piece (End of May 2011), but suffered a miscarriage at the beginning of August 2011 at 9 weeks.  My husband and I decided to try again straight away and again fell pregnant this time at the beginning of September 2011.  All was going to plan until I had some light spotting at the beginning of December 2011.  The spotting stopped, but our doctor sent us for an ultrasound, just to make sure everything was okay (more to put us at ease because of what happened with our last pregnancy).  We did not expect what they found.....our baby had stopped growing at 9 week/1day and they couldn't find a heart beat.  They called it a missed miscarriage and I had a D/C on December 7, 2011.  After the D/C, I didn't get my period until January 25, 2012.

Before the miscarriages, my cycle had been pretty regular at 30-32 days.  I believe I should have been due for AF between February 23 and February 25(yesterday).  I've been experiencing some of the symptoms I had with my other pregnancies (heartburn, nausea, tender nipples, very emotional for no reason, etc) and I just feel pregnant (if that makes any sense??).  I took a HPT this afternoon but it came back negative. :-(

My husband and I desperately want a child and are hoping that this might finally be our time.  I'd appreciate any feedback you'd like to offer.  What should we do?  Wait and take another test?? Does anyone think I may in fact be pregnant?

Thanks.
T
Update:

Still no AF! Dont know whats going on! My periods are never this late. I am going to do another HPT tonight and then bloods if still negative!
My last period was on the 21st january and its now 27th feb and still no period.. im 10 days late today and i keep having hot flashes and going dizzy i have heartburn and gettin up in the night to go toilet. Ive done several Pregnancy tests but all negative i have doctors this afternoon? Has anybody experienced this and have actually been pregnant.. Im trying for a baby would love to be pregnant again.
My last period was on the 21st january and its now 27th feb and still no period.. though on the date my period was due i had a small brown show but then nothing im 10 days late today and i keep having hot flashes and going dizzy i have heartburn and gettin up in the night to go toilet. Ive done several Pregnancy tests but all negative i have doctors this afternoon? Has anybody experienced this and have actually been pregnant.. Im trying for a baby would love to be pregnant again.
how long did your tests come back negative for, i.e. 2 weeks late or 3 weeks after a msised period? I am 5 days late and took 2 tests are they are both negative. I am having cramping, not nearly as bad as period cramps, I am bloated and expereincing shooting pains in my breasts... Ugh I want an answer!
Well I did test when I was 3 days late- negative, did another the day after I had my one day bleed- negative and then did another yesterday morning- negative again, I dont know if my 1 day bleed was just a strange period, but Ive never had that before, so just dont know, I am peeing lots and really cannot stop eating, and have a constant heartburn, and Im bloated, but is that because Im eating loads, lol, I dont know whats going on with me at the moment.  X
Hi Everyone,
Im hoping someone can understand what I am going through and perhaps have some advice. I am 22 years old and have been off the pill for about 6 months now. My boyfriend and I use condoms most of the time but not always. I have always been very irregular with my periods but they tend to come every 35-40 days. I am over two weeks late with odd signs, that im not  sure what they mean. I had a bit of blood and pink discharge for one day not it is gone, three days later I got brown discharge but still no period! I have taken 2 HPT and both came out negative. I have no clue what to think!
vixz...Im sumi  34 my last period was somewhere in December 2011 and i it went flowing nearly 1 month since i had 2 months delay bfr that i.e .Oct & Nov 2011.Then Now January and Feb...2 months delay...So im moody..have sore breasts..fatty...N  the same scenario...Doctor's told me that i m negative in Pregnancy....So i not sure what to do now
UPDATE.
well guys i went to the doctors yesterday afternoon and the doctor told me theres nothing u can do just keep taking a pregnancy test week by week for the next 3 weeks!.. what use is that??
They didnt even offer me a bloodtest! Going to take another pregnancy test in the morning praying for a positive!!
im also feeling bloating and shooting pains in my breasts. ive been doing pregnancy tests for the past 11 days since ive been late for my period and still nothing. Going to do another one in the morning ill keep you updated.
Hi Mandy..... I'm having the same symptoms now that you had a few weeks ago.... I'm thrilled to hear that your pregnant and it's giving me a tiny bit of hope that I might be pregnant and not bonkers for thinking I am even though tests are negative!!! Good Luck
I am in the same exact situation as you.. even our dates match up.  Unlike yourself I had 3 miscarrages last year and after that I told myself I never want to get pregnant again because emotionaly it was just too much to deal with. My period is also late 4 days.. I have all the symptoms since I have been in that situation 4 times already...every time I knew I was pregnant and did the tests and they all came out positive.  Well this time I did 2 tests and both came out negative...not sure if I should just go with the flow and wait a few weeks.  I am scared to find out I am pregnant and have another miscarrage (miscarriage) again.
My last period was on 01/11/2012, I have taken 6 pregnancy test, one just this morning, and all negative. I have waves of nausea, my boobs are burning all of the time, slight cramping (but nothing like my AF cramps), and lots of discharge. The last time I felt like this was when I was pregnant with my son. I was about 2 weeks pregnant when I had positive test when him, the only reason I know that was because of the ultra sound they gave me two weeks later...I was only four weeks pregnant. I didn't notice a missed period with him, because I really wasn't keeping track. I just one day got really nauseous and couldn't remember when my last period was, and decided to take a test. What is happening now is frustrating, because I want another child, my little boy is 8 years old now, and he wants to be a big brother real bad. Errrrr just frustrating, I almost wish that I could start my period just so I won't be disappointed every time I take a test.
well guys ive done my test this morning and still negative? :s 12 Days late now so confused :(
did u hear from your doctor?
Hi all,
Ive been following posts for a week or so and thought it about time i contributed!
Im in the same boat as many of u, my period is 14 days late, neva been as much as a day late b4. 2 negative tests, (1 done at docs a week ago.)
Im 38, Been trying for a baby for a while now but have edometriosis and a ovarian cyst. Been having some brown discharge for a few days now but only on the toilet tissue.
Have sore breasts, feeling sick but only actually been sick once, and very tired, and guess what.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I wana no whats going on!!! xx
Hey again, As I've said before, I was a week late for my period, then I had a light bleed on and off for 12 hours, then nothing, then terrible cramping and heavy bleeding (really red blood) for 2 days, then stopped for a day, then had the terrible cramping again and started bleeding. That dulled down,last night there was nothing there, so I thought it must have stopped. I was out food shopping earlier, had the cramping and yet again, I'm bleeding. I'm scared, I havent been to the doctors because they just tell me its my body getting used to periods again after misscarrying last year( when my periods have been to the exact day since misscarrying.) I've taken another test and it still shows negative, so I'm ruling out losing another if I was pregnant. I also think that I have POS, but the doctors keep telling me otherwise and wont let me find out if I have or not, its really beginning to annoy me now how they wont help me in any way shape or form, you guys are my last chance of atleast trying to find out whats going on with me :( x
STILL no AF and negative HPT! Last period was approx 16th January! Dont know whats going on!!
I completely understand AliseP!!  I felt the exact same way after the second one.....I was told by my doctor and two midwives that they wouldn't do any testing to find out why I miscarried two in a row(said it was bad luck). If I was over 35 years old they would have done tests by now, but said I have to experience 3 before they'd do anything.....how heartless is that?  I'd like to see them cope with something like this.

With each of the other two pregnancies, I tested after being 10days-14days late (so testing after 5 days was a bit early for me).  My husband and I are wondering if the hormone level isn't high enough.  My levels were notoriously low for both pregnancies.  Going to test again on the weekend, as AF still hasn't arrived.

Hang in the dear....I know its frustrating, but there isn't anything either of us can do accept wait (which is VERY hard to do).

Good luck.

T
hi tracey,

this happened to me but went natural route and waited for baby to come away naturally. the year after i had test and dr put me on baby asprin and i conceived with in 3 months and now have the most beautiful 2 year old.  we are trying again and did not hesitate to start asprin again. look it up online the success rates of baby asprin. sadly i lost 5 babies before i discovered baby asprin. 25 weeks, 17 weeks, 15 weeks, 13 weeks and 8 weeks.

take care and all the best my love, no one should have to loose a child at any stage of pregnancy.

julie
hi tracey,

julie
i am 1week and 4days late on my period (i only go 21-25days) and iv done 2 hpt and they both come back negative iv got some of the symptoms of being pegs i.e lower back ache (really bad) sore boobs feeling sick funny tastes wanting to eat all the time discharging loads i was on the injection (depo) for about 1 1/2 yrs and i came off the depo xmas 2010 (1yr 2mnths) and my periods have been back to normal for about a yr now the only strange thing was in november i came on twice within 10days of each other but my periods went bck to normal after that me and my partner have been trying for a baby for a year now (thats yy i came off the depo injection)

im really worried and in alot of pain i rang the nurse on tuesday and she said wait till monday to see if i come on my period (no sign)

plz can somebody help

plz can somebody help
I am 30 and my husband and i are desperately trying to have a baby since 14 months. I am regular in my cycle, 26-27 days. never been late. this time its just not cuming (its 30 days now). I tested 2 HTP's both came out negative. I am having pre-menstrual symptoms since almost a week but no periods. my fsh levels were high and my gynae told me i was having "low follicular reserve". my deepest fear is i hope i haven't menopaused. i am only 30. m not having any other symptoms of pregnancy also like others who have posted here have mentioned (tender breasts, discharge etc). what do i do??
Hi Julie,

I am so sorry to hear that you had to lose 5 babies before your were blessed with your wee one.  Its sad that doctors let women experience this immensely emotional time before they take action.  I will definitely be researching the baby aspirin.

Thanks for your well wishes, they are grately appreciated!!  Good luck this time around.....my fingers and toes and crossed for you. :-)

Take care.

T
i did another HPT today and it came back negative (but the negative line was very faint) dont no the reason tho i am 1week 5days late on my period i have backache (getting worse by the day) sore boobs eating loads more wanting to eat chocolate more often and chips cheese and mayo wanting to eat that all the time

i dont no what to do plz can someone help
Hey guys just thought id let you know im still late no period its been 2 weeks today all i get is a tingle sensation ( like shooting) in my boobs and dizzy spells and hot flashes all the time. Havent tested since last time I wrote on here. Has anybody else experience this and havent been pregnant? Please Helppp xox
Have u found out yet?
Hi everyone! I wanted to share my news! Today is 15 days past my expected period. I have 7 HPT all negative one blood test 2 weeks age this Monday and today I finally tested positive on three tests!!!!! I'm so excited and wanted to let you guys know it is possible to be negative after a miss even after a HPT and blood test! Baby blessings to all of you!!!!!
CRAMPING BUT NO PERIOD 2 NEGATIVE TESTS.!!!
My last period was jan11th, it lasted for 7days, As i came off on the 18th. Should of come on roughly between the 8th Feb-14th feb. Still no period. Have only just started getting sore nipples. And cramping. It feels like period pains, just not as intense. These are the only symptoms. 2 Negative Tests.
What should i do?
ANY advice would be brilliant.!!
Hi! Go to the doctor and request a blood test. If that's negative keep taking HPT every week . I just went through the same thing 10 HPT all negative one blood test negative and just yesterday I finally tested positive on 5 test!!! :) my husband and I are very excited!
omg so excited for all you that have positive tests. im now eight days late, tingling boobs, sick +++ headaches, hot flushes, sleeping all the time and back ache but no news. off to see dr today but not looking forward to it.
wow, just did another pregnancy test and I HAVE A VERY FAINT LINE AS A POSITIVE. IS THIS OK. omg scared incase that line goes away

just got back from drs, who was great. told me not to worry about faint line and has done a blood test to see how pregnancy is developing. get results in the morning. ye ha we r having a baby. not getting to excited yet with my history but cant help it.
hi jem 122 im in same boat supposed to come on 4th feb as my periods very regular been trying for a baby for 3 months now and im late by 1 day took 2 tests both negative got tummy cramps, back pain shooting pain in brests they are very tender and when i lay down bed spinning feels really sick ???
Thankyou. Still got cramps. Going to leave it until Tomorrow morning to do A HPT. As i've heard it works best in the morning. Then If nothing by thursday book a DR. appointment for friday. Will Keep you Updated.
Wish all of you the best of luck. As i know how stressful it really is
Also...
Found a really good website if anyone wants to look at it.
www.****.com
Helps you find out when your ovulating, when your most fertile days. Your due date. How far along you are with your pregnancy etc..
Im 16 days late today i feel so bloated and keep getting like a pullin pain next to my belly button. I had a faint postive yday and Today a negative at the drs. So confused!!
Perhaps you should leave it until your atleast 2weeks late.
I know its easy to say. But maybe it's to early to tell for you. Me and my partner have been trying for nearly 2 years. So im keeping everything crossed never been this late before. my periods are irregular but not this long. Good luck.!
My situation is similar.
Im 12 days late (and I'm never late)
3 neg urine tests & 1 neg blood
Dr says come back in a week for another blood test & maybe U/S.
I have extremely sore boobs, sick as a dog, and feel soooo tired.
I have 3 kids and all of the bloods & urine tests i did with them came up neg until I was around 12-14 weeks preg. Which my dr said is fairly common. So hang in there darlings.... Good Luck xx
that is just what happened to me, gutted
UPDATE:
did a HPT this mornng Negative. Absoluntley Gutted.!!
Waiting until thursday then booking a DR appointment.
any advice any1??

after being 3 weeks late (am normally regular to the day) and 2 neg tests, I am having some very light bleeding, where 1 light towel has lasted all day ? (normally i have very very heavy periods) I am also so bloated i can only wear leggings! and feel really sick most of the time and had headache for weeks?? blessings x
OMG i so relate to your story, had a miscarriage the same month as you butthe difference is that i had a previous one that year too.Had my last period now the 2nd of FEB.2012 and now we are the 6th of March 2012 and still no period. I had a HPT on the 4th of March but it came out negative. Have had weird cramps for the last week and still and no sign of a period. im very upset 1st because i want a baby so bad, 2nd cz i want to know if im prego or not, if not i want my period to start again trying!!!!

PLease if you guys can give us your feed back after posting having a negative HPT and still no period.

Good luck everyone xxxxx
any signs yet chick?
iya jus a quick 1 im 3 days late an then came on 4 2 days an then off agen an back on but its not a proper period how long do u rekon i shud wait 2 do a test.... as i only have 1 tube an startin 2 get worried can sum1 help??
    I am new to this site.I am glad I found it because I too have been having similar issues.I am 43 years old,and have not had my Period since January 31 st,2012.I took 4 HPT,and all are negative.I have all the signs of pregnancy,including the breast tenderness.The only other time I was late was when I was pregnant for my 2 kids.I am hoping I am pregnant because I would love another child,but at the same time,am wondering if it is perimenopuase setting in.I am also on Lisinopril  for high blood pressure,Simvastatin for high cholesterol,and Paxil,for Anxiety,so I am wondering if the meds screwed my cycles up.I heard that meds can do that.I swear tho that I am pregnant with the way I feel,but the hpt say negative.Not sure if I should have the Gynocologist do bloodwork on me.Ant thoughts on this?
I had unprotected sex on January 30th just before my last period which was Jan. 31st - Feb. 6th. I then had unprotected sex on February 8th. I then noticed a brown discharge for two days. I was then an emotional mess and crying every day for almost two weeks afterwards over anything slightly upsetting or even when I thought about something sad. I am now ten days late for my period and I am experiencing sore, swollen breasts, constantly sore erect nipples, fatigue, and bloating. I had a tiny bit of cramping about two weeks ago. I have taken three (3) pregnancy tests but all are negative. However, two (2) of those tests I did not take the first thing in the morning as we are advised to do due to higher levels of hormones. I feel healthy otherwise. From what I have read here on the forum, it seems I should wait about a week longer before I go get a blood test. I have never been pregnant before... so I am clueless. Thoughts?
Hi and welcome to the site. As far as I can tell this a good one to be on because most people do update and help each other where possible.
I am not to sure if you meds would mess your cycle up but if you was to go the Drs and get the to take some blood then they can check for both pregnancy and perimenopause . I will keep my fingers crossed for you that it is a pregnancy starting for you and please let me know how you get on.
I have still not got my period but still getting negative HPT but the last 11 days my BBT has been higher than normal (have read that if it stays high for 18+ days then its a sign of pregnancy). I don't feel I have any other symptoms apart from perkier nipples but they are not sore or sensitive.
My own Dr asked me to wait and see if I have a period in March but if one doesn't show then she will do the blood tests for me. Its all very frustrating and I hate having to wait and see what happens. Will update as soon as I know whats happening.
Hi I'm 8 days late and I took a test 4 days ago and it came back negative my periods are always due on the 1st of every month and the are never late. Is there any one that can give me any advise
Interesting to see that so many women go through this so often. I was also going through it until a few hrs ago. I am always on time for my AF. I have the app on my cell that tells me exaclty when its coming & when it will stop as well as my ovulation days. My AF was due 12 days ago. I was having similar sx of preg. I have 3 other children & a nursing degree so I knew something was going on, just didnt know what it was. I took a few hpt all neg including a beta hcg test that measures your levels (at 5 days late) I decided to stop worring so much and let nature do its job either way it was fine with me. This am my AF came, with much more pain than usual, but its here. I know some women dont test + until a few day past their missed periods, but it is rare compared to the ones that do get + results w/in that week of missing their menses. Some of the reason for missing your AF could be stress (very often) missed calculation or some underlying health condition. Best to go and see your provider if nothing showing up after 7-10 days.
Good luck to all those who are ttc :)
same here 9days today and I never been on BC ever! not to mention NEVER missed a period or been more than a few days late with having unprotected sex I am like clockwork and now a lil spotting and breat tenderness seems like it could be my period negative hpt so confused and disappointed that its an extremely unusually late period :(
i have now missed two periods but all tests have been negative. i have had headaches, small waves of nausea and a changes in bowel movements. i am not sure what this means, can anyone help?
Any responses yet?  I am also 42 and am 8 days late.  I have a son 2.7 y.o., would love to have another :)
Hi - No sign yet of AF yet but going to wait to see if BBT stays high for 7 more days before I go and see Dr again. I do get the odd cramps now and again but thats about it. I had a count up earlier of how many days its been since last period....50 days!!!!!!! Good luck to you. ;-)
I have late period problem . Every month my periods are 15 days late .for example my period in 2011 7th nov.. then next i am in 22 dec. then my next period was comming on 7feb . so as normal  period my date is 7th march  but still my period is not comming.and i am planning for pregnancy. i am not taking any birth control pills now or before.i am confuse every time for pregnancy planning .. plz guide me. i did my pep smear and blood test also that was normal.i did that only 15 days before.
My last period was February 9th and its now March 9th I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both came back negative :/ im hoping im pregnant but dont really feel Like I am... should I go for a blood test? If not what else could it be?
my last period was 17th January 2012 and i am now almost 4 weeks late have been regular since my daughter was born in 2007 i have tested and all HPT have come back negative I really dont know what to do the only symptom i seem to be having is im more tired than usual my doc has said im overweight but im not severly overweight (im a stone and a half overweight) but i dont see how this can affect me as i have been this overweight for 9 months and i dont gain or loose so i feel that my doctor is just fobbing me off what do all u ladies recommend
UPDATE..
After 16 days late my AF has come... and boy has it come.. I feel like i am dying its that heavy and the cramps are so bad.
Good luck to everyone else out there and I hope u get the news your looking for xx
Hi, well Im still the same as before, constantly hungry, have had lots of headaches and funny sensations in my boobs, still no AF other than that 1 day ish bleed that was 4 days late, which was 23rd Feb, so Ive worked out if that was just a funny month I will be due next one on 19th March, so just going to see what happens. Baby dust to all ttc. X
So here is my situation and please anyone let me know if they have had anything close to the same thing, My last period was Feb 6t and I am 5 days late right now, on my first day late I took a HPT and it was poss then next morning did another and was poss again. On third day late I took another test cause my sister said to do three and it was neg, I have taken 3 more tests since then all neg, the symptoms I've been having have been nausea, tiredness, sensitive to smells, slight sensitivity in my nipples and slippery discharge. I'm waiting for results of blood work but seems odd that I still have no period but tested poss and neg. I know about chem pregnancies but shouldn't my period have started if that was the case.
Hi my name is tiffany I am 19 years old an I am currently 6 days late an tommrrow will be 7 I took two test one when I was 3days late and one today which made six days both were negative :/ . I really was looking forward to a positive I've been having all the symptoms such as cramping, period like cramping as well as headaches sleppyness dizzy and back pains so I really thought I was pregnant my last period was feb 5 to the 9 and I've had unprotected sex around my ovulation time period which was feb 16-19 CAN I STILL BE PREGNANT? Am I taking the test to early ? Please help me.
hi i am 3 days late and negative pregnancy tests no sign of af but yesterday had a slight pinkish discharge when wiped and thats it any ideas?
Hello Mandy. I have a question, did you have negative HPT before you went to a Dr.? I'm 15 days late and still negative hpt.. I feel cramps,bloated and back ache,but no period yet,or positive test..
Thanks & good luck,so happy 4 you :)
Time,

I am also 42!  So did Aunt Flo come for a visit?  I am hoping for the best for you!

Mom of one son
Hi - Still no show of Aunt Flo and just wondering whether she has turned into a wicked witch and playing a cruel game with me. Thanks for your thoughts, means a lot. :-)
Ok So I Am Having The Same Problem Right There With All You Ladies. I Got My Period Feb 8 And Was Due For My Period On March 1 But No Sign Of It. I Have Taken 3 Home Preg Tests And All Negative. I Have All The Signs In The World: Tired, Headaches, Nausea, Slight Cramping Here and There, Discharge, And I Feel Like I Am getting A Cold. What Is Going On? I Am So Confused. I Am Going To Take Another Test On Wednesday Morning And If It Is Still Negative With No Period, I Am Going To The Clinic To Take A Blood Test. I Wish All You Ladies The Best Of Luck, I Hope I Get The Result I Have Been Waiting For. I Will Update You Ladies Wednesday!!
Hi Everyone, hoping I could get some opinions! My names Katie! Im 22yrs old and me and my bf have been together almost 4 years. We are not ttc but my last period was Jan. 29-31, I had sex Feb. 11,18,19, and 24th. My period was supposed to come on the 26th but it didnt. I started a very light bleeding on March 2nd and it lasted barely 2 days. I have had a blood test and tood several hpt but all say negative. Any opinions on if yall think I could be prego and maybe its to early for the test to show? Thanks!
Hey Everyone,  Im 19 years old and my husband and I have recently decided we want a child.  My last period was dated on the 31 of January 2012, but all of February and 10 days of March I had no period.  I took several pregnancy tests but they turned out negative.  I had really bad cramping pain for four days straight then the fifth day the pain returned but later in the day a dark blob came out and then all the pain disappeared. the next morning really thick drops of dark blood came out and the pain is really bad.  Does anyone know what this maybe?  Could I have had a miscarriage?
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site. I been reading here all morning. I am 26 y.o . Me & my husband been trying for a baby for 6 month. During this time my periods were from 34- 38 days. I had my last period on 30th of January & till now - nothing. I did 2 HPT & both were negative ( last one was last week on 08.03.12) . I also have been charting my BBT & seen as from 01.03.it started going up & it has been high for 12 days now. I feel very tired & sleepy. I realy won a baby. We been merried now for 4 years , so i think it is time now. Any advise?
hi guys,
i started having unprotected sex the day before my period, i didnt get a period on february..iwas supposed to get it on the 9th february but nothing..i contunie to have unprotected sex everyday since the 9th till yesterday and no period yet..i have swollen breasts..hot flashes..mood swings..thick white discharge..change in appetite...and a 20 negative dollar-store hpt, and 3 negative 'first response' hpt and one negative blood test that ive done last week..so what do u guys think??
Im over 3 weeks late on my period due for my period again on saturday.. My dizzyness has stopped but i keep getting very sharp shooting pains in my breasts and also lots of white spots on my nipples?
What do people think?
Update -

That was a bloody long wait!!!! After having raised BBT for the last 14 days and no period for 61 days AF has decided to turn up. I am still going to visit my doctor on thursday because I want an opinion on whether I am wasting my time TTC. Getting all those negative HPT was very frustrating and those last 14 days my head was so giddy but must have been my hormones messing around. I hope that after my miscarriage in Nov 2011 that maybe things will be back to normal now.

Good luck to all TTC ;-)
sound exactly like me.. and im now due for my second period but no sign yet.. ive done the same tests as u except a blood test.. its so frustrating
Hi im so gutted for you, ive been reading your posts since you started writing. I haven't had my period for nearly  a year and my doc says theres nothing they can do. blood tests and hpt all come back negative ,so got docs again tomorrow to see if i can get a scan done.. I had a large cyst 14 years ago and that stopped my periods for a long time then bleeding for a very long time thats the only way they found out it was a cyst , so maybe answers soon ,fingers crossed, please dont give up trying as we give up also but i had my beautiful son 13 years later and he was 1 yesterday. hope this give you encouragement x
Thank you so much for your message and I will carry on trying just in case. I am sorry to see that you have gone through the mill with cyst and periods not being right.
I have suffered with endometriosis and had it lasered quite a few over the years, the last time was Aug 2011 and a cyst removal that time.
I do feel relieved that AF arrived and just hope that I am not clinging on for no reason that a baby might happen for us. xx
Hi, i just had my period yesterday, and today is the 2nd day of my period,anyway its just not bleeding heavily like it use to.I am feeling bloated in the stomach,breast tenderness and alittle cramping on and off. I had a pregnancy test done before the period comes and it shows negative result.So i am really confuse as to whether i am pregnant or not?
27days of my cycle now,yet no menstural symptoms,i do have my period 27/28days of my cycle,i did urine test but comes out negative. Can i be pregnant?
MORNING ALL. HERES MY STORY. LAST PERIOD STARTED ON FEB 10 ENDED ON 14TH. SPOTTED ONCE ON MARCH 2. I STILL HAVE NOT HAD MY PERIOD. TOOK TWO HOME PREG TEST MONDAY MARCH 12, NEGATIVE. BLOOD TEST THAT AFTERNOON, NEGATIVE. STILL NO PERIOD AND TODAY IS MARCH 14. IDK WHAT TO DO?
im the exact same...i was supposed to get my period on march 9th. normally 28 days. my husband and i are not trying to concieve (conceive), but it would be still be a blessing to find out that we are preggers! :-) i wish you the best of luck. (ps-three tests with very very faint lines...if i dont get my af tomorrow, im going to get a blood test)
Hi there ladies, here is my story. missed period which was due on 28 Feb. Did several home tests and they all came back negative! i could feel that i was pregnant but my dear husband was beginnign to think that i was nuts. Was doing the tests early mornings after holding my pee for hours and that didnt help either. Thought i needed to invest in the leading brand, ClearBlue, and oops that came back negative too. So yesterday, on 13 March, 2 weeks after my missed period i thought i would give it one more shot and tried First Response and to my relief that came back positive. have done a couple more First Response Tests and they have consistently came back positive.
Funny thing is i have no symptoms apart from the feeling that am pregnant! i had actually started running 3 weeks ago doing 3 miles a day! So overall am chuffed. Good luck to ya all, but my lesson is i will trust what i feel more than these tests. Also if you are getting negatives, try First Response!
hi everyone,

i've tested several pregnancy strips, all of them showed negative yesterday and today. My period is one due late. what happened?
I had a miscarriage I haven't came on my period yet me and partner have had Dec, and the day I was due for my period came up positive and the next day it was negative and a week later still negative? Help me please?
I am 2 weeks late on my period and I already took 5 p. tests and all of them were negative how much longer should I wait?
hey i stopped the contraception pills last month, i should get my period on the 12th of march, till today i didn't get my period and the pregnancy test gave a negative result. is it due to the pills or what?
HI after you come of the pill it can take a few months to get back to normal, hope this helps
hello everyone,
I am having unexplained DAILY nausea, lower back pain every now and then, weight gain and so far two negative pregnancy tests after being a month and a half late on my period. I thought that it was a possibility of no exercise and poor diet and stress here lately. Which it could be, but I just would like to know for sure! no coming off birth control, no miscarriages, no weird discharge. not even spotting. whats wrong with me??
hey ok so i need some help i took a test on sunday it said no i was sapposed to start my period on tuesday but it didnt come so i took a test the next morning first thing and it still said no then my period started the same morning but its really really lighter then usual my boyfriend is taking me for a bood test today but im really worried hes excited to be a daddy but only if i am any advice?
Update: as I stated in my previous post I took 7 HPT and 1 blood test all negative 15 days after my missed I decided to take another HPT positive!!!!!!!! Went to the doctor day 17 and positive blood test! I went for follow up blood test all last week and my numbers doubled like they should! I went yesterday for an ultrasound and I'm 5 weeks pregnant! Doctor said I ovulated a week after I was supposed to that's why it didn't show day I was two weeks late! Baby dust to all of you!
hey - im 12 days late for my period , iv done 2 test and both come bk that im nt preg . iv been to doctors this morning and they have took a wee sample , i really want a baby but my boyfriend keeps telling me that im not preg and its just me worrying , we both want a baby in a way , iv been feeling sick and tired and keep gettin pain , i just keep thinkin wen am i goin to come on , can anyone help me in what they think
thanks x
UPDATE:
Came on period this morning, Really really heavy. 5 weeks late.
To anyone whose trying. Dont get your hopes up just makes it worse when you finally get your period. Im going to give up trying now to heart breaking these past 2 years have felt like 20 :(
thanks :):)
congratulation:):) hope i will be pregnant soon:)
hi can any one help i have unprotected sex and was last on my period start of jan end of dec and nothing yet but preg test say neg about a week or 2 ago what do i do wait a while and do another or what could this be i all little worried and so is my partner.
am 12 days late on my period and i took 3 perg test and both came out negative.

i have been getting bloating , cramping , ive been tired , ive have been eating less , my boobs have been hurting , ive been getting pains on my left side. and i feel like my period has came but its not its just this white clear stuff.
my lower back has been hurting. ive been dizz and light weight.
but if anyone can please help me ill appreciate it
Okay, I am a married mother of two and my husband and I are trying for our third. I had gotten my period on Feb 11th-18th and it is now March 16th and I have not gotten it. I have felt a few signs but when I took the pregnancy test they all came back negative. Shouldn't I have gotten it by now??? Never had any morning sickness with my kids so I don't really know what to think....... Any help is welcome.
Hi, ahhh congratulations, well lookin at your dates mine are the same, I'm sure I ovulated 5th feb and was due on  period 18th/19th feb, but was 4 day late, started bleeding 23rd feb but didnt even last a day but seemed normal bleeding, so I thought!  I always have 30-31 day cycles and they last 5-6 days, so really thought I may be pregnant, did test couple of days later- negative, have done them off and on since but all neg :(, Well I think im due on again this monday 19th so will see what happens, last month was just sooo odd Im always the same every month so dont know what happened, I have all signs that I am but neg tests, drivin me mad, I have really sore boobs for a whole week too, back ache, and cant stop eating. Really happy that all turned out great for you, fingers crossed for me too. XX
congratulations
Lovely to hear a happy result and congratulations to you. All the best for the future ;-) xx
I have just been reading this thread for agess!! I am in a similar position to a lot of ladies, I have done two negative tests (one last week and one the week before). I am two weeks late still so I am thinking of doing another test tomorrow morning to see (Dont no if it could of been too early to tell?) I have a lot of symptoms - tiredness, very moody, cant stop eating, tender chest also a huge increase in size! And it sounds silly but i just 'feel' pregnant too - I already have one beautiful daughter and it just feels like I am again. But im getting my hopes up too much I think - it may just be due to stress- if anything no period is stressing me out more . we shall see :-)
Day 37.. tested and neg..  last perios (periods) was Feb 12.. anyone else in the same boat
I have just tested again and I am pleased to say it has come back possitive :-) I am over the moon!!
congratulations
i did a pregnancy test yday morning and the day before they both came up negative... this morning my mum took them apart to see 2 lines came up on both tests testing positive.. dnt no if this maybe a evaporation line this is on a 15hcg preg test.
Been to the doctors this morning did me another preg test.. tested negative. Im so confussed.
I Went to the hospital to enquire what i should do as i dnt think my doctors have done enough as ive had a previous ectopic before they told me i need to tell my doctor i Need two blood tests in the space of 48 hours between each other.  
SO hoping im pregnant now would be gutted if im not after all this.
Baby dust to all xx
I had my period on February 1, 2012, and I ovulated positive test on February 15th. that was good news!
However it is March 19th, and no period and I have had three negative pregnancy tests. I took first one on March 5th, then March 12th, and last one today. Since March 3rd, I been having cramps, tender breasts, and feeling REALLY tired and exhausted. I thought this is for sure period symptoms. Nope, nothing yet. I have missed a period before due to stress, or other things. So I am thinking I am just super late? However I am going crazy because there may be  chance I am pregnant too, and then want to make sure I am doing the right things for in case I am pregnant. (eating right, no roller coasters, not sleeping on stomach... etc). Its hard not to think about it every time I go to the restroom! AHHHH. So should I take the test again next week, (it will be 2 weeks missed period). Is it possible to have a negative test and still be pregnant. I guess my real question is, how many more times do I test?? Any advice please help!
fantastic news congratulations, well Im sure I was due on today and no sign.............yet! eeeek fingers crossed for me x
Hi ladies,

I had my last period on 2/10-2/14. It was totally normal. As of today, 3/19 I have still not had my period. I am waiting on blood test results (took it on 3/15) All the at home tests (6 total) have been negative, except the second which came back faint pos which prompted the blood test. The symptoms I have had in the past month were vomiting/nausea that I thought at the time was the flu, headaches(i get frequently anyways), and now have exhaustion and VERY tender boobs. I am never late. What do you all think?
Theres still hope ladies I tested 2 negative tests before getting 2 positives and i just knew i was pregnant. It may just be too early to tell for you at the moment. Fingers crossed for you all xx
hi all of you
i am a first time user. i am confused am i pregnant or not? I HAD TWIN DELIVERY ON 16 NOV 2011 with treatment because i had PCOs then my both boys died. now i am again trying for pregnancy. my periods came on 25 dec 2011 then on 30 jan 2012 and still no periods and negative home pregnancy test. i am not very well and more sleepy and feel fatique.my pelvic ultrasound on 17-3-2012says endometrium thick 0.72cms central echoline thick. any one having same experiance plz help
Thats good to hear. thanks!!! Yeah I dont want my hopes up, but at the same time, its frustrating that I have no news of either one! I will be patient and just test again next week. then go in for a blood test if nothing after another 2 weeks.
Hey yall,
  just ran across the community today and thought I'd see if anyone had any advice.

I just got off BC the end of December. My last period started Feb 13. I still haven't seen Aunt Flow. I tested 3 days ago and it was NEGATIVE. I have slight cramping that started yesterday and my boobs are super sore. How long would you wait before taking another test? Do you think my period might just be irregular because I just recently got off of my BC?

Thanks for any and all advice.
I am so confused....Had AF on Feb 12th and it was normal. My cycle has always been between 24 - 28 days...I am now at 37 days... have taken hpt's and negative, took hpt tonight and negative. Any suggestions...feel fatigue, tender breasts, and never been this late before. I am 40 almost 41 could this be menopause? I am going to take another test tomorrow morning. Keeping fingers crossed. Send me your thoughts....as I would be so happy as would my husband...TY
your symptoms suggests that you are pregnant....... wait for atleast one hour and then test again .menopause usually occurs near 50 or after 45 ................good luck
sorry i was saying one week and test in morning
To all you other ladies that had Feb AF.. I had my Feb 12..and it's day 39 today.. still neg tests.. I dunno what's happening!!
I did contact Dr today and had Blood test. Came back negative. She stated that in late 30's early 40's your hormones change and can miss a period. Well she said we will monitor and see what happens. I have read other messages and they said they had blood test that came back negative and ended up missing the next AF and did ultra sound and was 10 weeks pregnant. Well I will wait it out and see if my next AF comes. Thanks for the info and send me good thoughts...as my husband has no children of his own only my one child as his step child...It would be a great thing to have this happen. I will keep praying...thanks.
Hi timeslippingby, i feel I am in exactly the same situation you are, Im 40 and last month I experienced what i thought was implantation bleeding 10 days past dpo (Feb. 28), it was a brownish discharge that only lasted a couple of days and I never had to wear a pad just a panty liner, so I got excited, my last real period was on Feb. 13th.  As of today Feb. 22 I have had no period feel like Im going to get it any day, mild cramping almost every day but no period.  My body feels different thought like something else is going on down there similar to the early pregnancy symptoms I experienced w/1st baby, however, I keep taking pregnancy tests, they all come back negative :-( So now Im wondering what is going on? I feel too Im running out of time too here! I have always been regular my cycles were 25 days and this month my body and mind are going crazy with these changes, i have a 16 month baby and really want a second one but am getting extremely frustrated thinking it could be pre-menopause but I dont think so because i dont have any of those pre-menopausal symptoms. I've read the best thing to do is to schedule an appointment with the OBGYN and get a blood test done to be completely sure. I have read too some women experience this and still end up pregnant but have low HCG levels therefore the urine tests always come back negative.  I can only say Im thankful to God for allowing me to be a mother at 38 but I did not want her to be an only child.  Good luck to you, baby dust, baby dust! and I really hope you are pregnant go see the Doctor asap and let me know your feedback, i will too.
Hi - Thanks for your message and telling me your story. I think you must have missed the update I posted (March 13th) but has you will see that my period arrived really late. I had another blood test done last week and spoke to my doctor earlier and just found out my FSH level is 50 so she said from that I will most probably not ovulate. I also read that what eggs I might have left would not be good quality, this has left me feeling very down in the dumps today as you can imagine.
She still wants me to have bloods done on day 21 of my cycle but not to sure what this will tell her but she said she will have a chat with me once she gets those results.
I wish you all the best for the future.
hey there:)

well im new here, but i relate to you. My last period was jan.27,2012. I've missed my period for 3weeks & 3days now and my next period is suppose to be march 27, but i still have no sign from AF. I usually get sore breast 12-14 days before i get my period, but so far nothing and i don't know if this is a good sign or not? I have taken 10 hpt and they all have come back neg:( I have not yet done a blood test cause im scare if it's not pregnacy something else is wrong with me:/ the only symptoms i've had are extreme nausea (no vomit though), severe heartburn sometimes followed with this weird taste in my mouth, cramping followed with a lot of watery discharge(sorry if TMI),and fatigue. I am really confuse and i don't know who else to ask for help cause i feel they'll all think im crazy or something! So please keep me updated with your story. And if anybody else has any advice, I would HIGHLY appreciate it:) Thank you!
Hi everyone, well I was soooo excited yesterday morning I had a very faint positive on hpt, but today I have started to bleed, not major but enough to have to wear a pad- TMI - sorry!, Now I feel deflated, dont know if this is just me with a late period for the 2nd time or could it be implantation bleeding, although in most posts people say they dont need to wear a pad, just wondered if anyone has experienced the same, am I bleeding too much to be implantation??? thoroughly confused now, I still have the sore boobs, feeling bloated and huge appetite and slight cramps, but this jut doent feel normal,  :(    thank you. xxxx
Hello! I just got done reading all of yours posts and its nice to see I am not the only one going through this. I am 28 years old. My husand and I are working on our 4th child. I am 5 days late and I have taken TONS of diff hpts. I test negative on all of the pink lines and dig but I have had a faint line everytime with the blue lines. My nipples are erect and sensitive, I have had a lot of cramping, peeing a ton, moody, and tired. Have been pregnant a few times I am aware that I feel pregnant. But I am frustrated that I am not getting results. I am going to wait a few days to test again because it is driving my husband and I crazy! I really want another one so I am praying I am! Good luck to you all and congrats to those who got
Hi u need to relax.my auntie found out she was pregnant but then started bleeding,and they told her it was a misscarriage and wait til monday to have D+C she couldnt wait because of the thought so went in on friday and they done a scan to make sure and there was a heartbeat ,it was a little bit of placenta,everything is going great now and she is due her little girl in 2 weeks. I hope this has given you some hope x
Hi, ahhh thank you for replying to me, that does give me some hope then, I decided to book in to see GP next week, so going next friday as this is the 2nd month Ive been weird, maybe they will do a blood test, to see whats going on. Thanx again, I will update next week X.
I have a DR appt next Tuesday... I think I may not be ovulating.. I'm gonna question them about Clomid
Hi I have been having the same issues alot of you have been mentioning. I was due for a period on March 13 and today I am 11 days late. My hubby and I have been trying to conceive for 4 mons now and we have to children already ( we are trying for a boy this time). I have taken multiple at home PG tests ( in every brand on the market) but all were negative. I generally have a pretty regular 33 day cycle so 11 days late has me confused. Im okay with not being preg. @ this point I just want to know one way or another.
Hi, ok this is my story!

Symptoms

- Liquid/discharge coming from breasts
- Missed period 6 days late today (25/03/2012)
- Vaginal discharge (white colour thickish)
- Nausea but not vomiting, i feel dizziness quite a bit!
- More hungry than usual

I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative...any suggestions,  when should i test again? And does it sound like pregnancy symptoms?

Any help would do!
I am nearly a month late.. I've done plenty of home pregnancy tests and have had a blood test the results were negotive but I have bloating. Constipation feeling and sore nipples..??? Anyone?? X
Hello I'm new on here.. I've almost a month late.. I came off the pill in November.. I have had a few negitive pregnancy tests and also a negitive blood test.. I have th bloated feeling and slight cramping also a constipation feeling.. Today my nipples are sore can anyone help please :/ xx
Hi ladies, why are us ladies so complicated?, well my bleeding has now stopped, only lasted about 1 and half days, Heavier at times but in no way like a normal P. So im booked in to see GP friday see what they say, looking online it seems I have probably had a chemical pregnancy, but had exact same symptoms and bleeding last month, sooooo strange. So hope it hasnt happened twice. Lets hope my GP can help advise. x Baby dust to all ttc. xxxx
Hey Congrats. Guess I will just have a wait a couple of weeks if I don't get my AF. I am only 3 days late and did get a negative test. My husband and I have used protection, but well I have been regular with my AF for several months since the birth of my son 3/18/2011. Just stinks that I would have to wait and see. Hope all goes well for you!
my last period was dec 20 2012... i misses 3 periods and have been cramping, headaches every now and then and at times ill get discharge...i went to the clinic about a month ago had blood work and my hormones are all in balance no stds (sorry for tmi) and negative pregnancy. she did say my cervix has a line instead of a little whole? she said you usually see that in women that have children..ive never been pregnant, has anyone had a similar situation?
I got a POSITIVE on my ovulation strip today!! First time having a positive on it.. I'm so excited..we had to do it hahah
So im ttc for a while now, & i didnt have my period in January, but had one in February 20th, & now i am 9 days late which i was supposed to start on the 18th of March. i have been feeling some sharp pain in my abdomen like someone is stabbing me. i made an appt for tomorrow. i have taken 3 hpt & all said neg. any ideas? please help.
in your profile detail you have shown yourself as male.....................................why??????????????
please help me..................................
                  no periods from 30th January 2012 and negative home pregnancy test and serum HCG test till now. i am not very well.my pelvic ultrasound on 17-3-2012 says endometrium thick 0.72cms central echoline thick. i am gaining weight 2.5kg in one weak my belly is becoming more round than ever any suggestions ?????????
go for a serum pregnancy test. periods may be late from many other reasons. do you have regular periods?  i do not think you are pregnant
I am Currently 2 weeks late and have taken two tests and they both say neg. I have not been under any stress, and my workouts have not changed or increased. I am very regular. I am wondering how likely it is for me to be preggers...?? need to know ASAP  Thanks :/
Im 18 days late, on my 3rd late day i had this light orange spotting, from then off and on clear thick mucousy discharge.And yes Mutiple Neg Preg tests. Yesterday day 14 when i wiped there was runny watery blood i was excited so i put a tampon in, when i took it out no sign of blood just a bit of yellow thick discharge. Ive been feeling sick,sometimes i dont know if im hungry or feeling sick coz ive eaten, nausous,Really really tired but sometimes cant sleep, some smells to food really make me wana be sick. If im pregnant i dont know how im going to tell mum as im only 18. I also had a blood test done it was neg that was also on day 14.
GUess I'm now in my 2WW.. OPK was barely visible today.. and Tuesday was WAYYY brighter than the control line.
Keep my fingers crossed for you ;-)
Hi, just to update, I saw my GP yesterday, he basically said that he didnt know what was going on with me, said I could be pregnant due to the faint positive, so I have to take a urine sample in on monday to send off to the hospital for a test, so just gota wait again. xx
Hi .have you had  missed periods also ? and got the positive on the ovulation test? .iv not had a period for a year since my son was born but have been checking ovulation with the ferning kit a few ferns now and then but nothing on the opk thanks
Just thought that I would update you all...I got 4 positive digitals and dark lines!! I am for sure pregnant!! Good luck to everyone who is still not sure!!
AF showed up on SUnday.. 3 days after I ovulated? Make sense..grrr I'm so frustrated..thank god Drs appt tomorrow morning!
Hi .most women have a surge of hormone just before their period so that might be why you had a positive on your opk strip.
I am 29 and ttc our 2nd child.  I am 2 days late on a regular 28 day cycle. I tested 2 days before af due and again yesterday, both negative and using 1st response test. Although yesterday it was in the evening and I had a lot of water to drink during the day. Boobs are sore and had alot of AF cramping for a week or so but seem to be easing.  Had no cramping in 1st pregnancy so I am unsure weather I am pregnant of not. Will prob test again with fmu if Af doens't show up in the mean time.  Anyone else have a similar experience and then get a BFP.
Hi I'm 23 Im 15 days late for my period my boobs r sore n swollen. I woke up at 6am throwing up n had a bad headache I took some tylenol but the headache came back a Lil while later. I took 2 hpt n they both were negative. I took the last one like a week ago I feel bloated n have mild back pain. Can somebody tell me what they think please???
This is my first month TTC... AF came 3-8-12... So a knock would be expected tomorrow, right? I took a test Monday and today...both negative! Still a chance for me? I have two children already and tested positive early with both.
Hello Everyone.
my last period started on Feb 14th 2012, i have yet to start my period. my periods are usually irregular but i have never skipped a whole month. i have taken 5 hpt so far including the one i took 30 minutes ago. (all NEGATIVE)
i have a 8 month old and me and my husband are trying to get pregnant again. we dont know what to do. i have been really tired lately, frequent dreams, heartburn, feeling sick, dizziness.
does anyone have any advice?
hi im currently in the same situation. my last period started in fed 14 and i still havent started. im going tomorrow to the doc to get a preg test and blood work. wish you the best.
Hi Kathryn,

I can really sympothise with you. I am 26 and have been on the pill for ten years straight. Never been late and always like clock work right down to the knowing the time on the day. I was meant to have a withdrawal bleed in the my 7 day break but nothing came and I am now about 5 weeks late tomorrow!

I did miss a few pills last month and my partner and I didn't use any other means of contraception. I have felt absolutely horrible nearly everyday since my missed withdrawal bleed including constant nausea, cramping which comes in waves and lots of twitching in my lower abdomen. I'm extremely bloated but very lower down (which Is noticalbe as I often get bloated but this looks different) nose bleed in my sleep about two weeks ago and having hot flushes and dizziness. Basically everything you would associate with being pregnant. However, I have taken four tests now in the space of four weeks and all negative including a doctor urine test.

I am absolutely fed up not knowing whats going on and I kind of hope that all these symtoms (symptoms) are down to being pregnant. I can't help but worry it's something serious. The doctor tried to send me away saying "lets just see what happens" but I have demanded a scan, to which I have an appointment next thursday.

I had my first smear test in 2010 and came back abnormal cells to which I had lazer treatment for, but all is ok now. You can imagine though how much I go insane with anything to do with down there as i'm such a worrier.

I would advise you requesting a blood test or a scan. They can't deny it so what have you got to lose. I hope you get the result you want and keep me posted. Good Luck xxx
Dr ordered me blood for my prolactin levels and a MRI to check my pituitary gland.. i squeeze my right nipple and I am still leaking..my daughter is almost 19 months..
Hi ladies!
I just wanted to update to everyone, even though nobody ever bother to help me out with my question:/ ..Well ive missed my period for almost 6 weeks now(monday will be 6 weeks) and all my Hpt have been negative and i went to the doctors yesterday and it sounds like  i have Hyperthroid:( So all those symptoms i was having are real just not pregnacy symptoms. For the ladies out there that are confuse cause your hpt are neg, no period, and having like "pregnacy" symptoms you need to go see your doctor immediately because Hyperthyroid could be very Dangerous:( Hope this helps anyone & sorry if i bring some of your guys hopes down but i just wanted to share my story. Good luck to you all:)
Hi all, well my urine test came back negative, my GP said I may have had those 1 day bleeds because my body is in shock after having my copper coil removed and that although text book says my cycle should remain the same due to no hormone in that coil, he said my body may not! Also scared me to death saying I may not be ovulating so to keep trying for 6 months as by then my body should be in a routine, well I figured I was due to ovulate this week (if infact i am ovulating at all), so started testing with Clearblue digital tests and tested positive on thursday, been BDing so fingers crossed.....atleast I know I am ovulating now so panic over. x Good luck all you ladies ttc. XXXXXX
I'm going through the exact same thing and the not knowing is killing me. I'm 5 weeks late today with all pregnancy symtoms (symptoms) and cannot stop crying but keep getting neg tests. I've got a scan on friday!
Hope your ok xxx
I had a tubal reversal on January 30, 2012 and my first period came right on time on March 2, 2012.  AF was suppose to start on March 7th but for a week prior I had cramping and felt nauseous.  So I took a HPT on March 6th and it was negative.  This past Monday, 3/9, AF still hadn't showed up so I took another HPT first thing that morning and it was still negative!!  Yesterday, 3/10 I took another HPT and still negative.  I have had cramping for the last 2 weeks like AF will show up, and also nauseous and bloating but still no sign of AF.  I've read that a lot of you ladies have had negative HPT but find out you are indeed pregnant.  How long should I wait to go get a blood test since I've had a tubal reversal and the risk for tubal pregnancy is higher for me?  Thanks ladies and baby dust to you all!!
how long did you have to wait for a scan.I haven't had a period for a year since my sons birth and still waiting to get scanned.but i have been having terrible pain in my ovary and my hip.doc says its probably a cyst and its pressing on your nerve. please keep updating thanks
Hi everyone,
Ok here is my scenerio, both my bf and I are 29 and are finally TTC. We started this year 2012 for the first 2 months we calculated when I was ovulating to ensure we were trying on those days, but with no luck. after Feb we concluded that we would let lady luck have its turn so we didnt calculated and we tried not to worry about it. So now I missed March cycle and we are into April I am about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks past my cycle. I have had several UPT come back negative and I also had a blood test done yesterday and still negative. So now has anyone had this problem and still indeed end up being pregnant?
Hello house, I have a 33 days cricle my last
Was on 6th of March and was due on the 8 of April. I always have a regular period. My breasts are so sore and am very tire too. I got a couple of a dollar test but they all came back negative so I got clear blue which was suppose to be 99% accurate but it also came back negative after 5 days of my missed period.
Pls help me cos am going crazy.
I am 7 days late I have done 2 pregnancy tests both say negative I last had sex 3 weeks ago.I have been getting cramps for 8 days yet my period is still a no show.
I just want to know whats going on I don't care if I am not pregnant I am just concerned for my health.I have never missed or been late on a period ever.

With my first daughters pregnancy I came on my period throughout my pregnancy but my second daughters was normal when I was pregnant 4 weeks it showed positive and my last pregnancy I had an abortion I didn't even test I just knew because I had morning sickness at 6 weeks and my iron gets low while pregnant so I kept going dizzy and almost fainting.Every pregnancy has been different but surely at 3 weeks it would come up positive the test right.
hello im new  to this but im in similar situation i came of the pill december last year and me and my bf are TTC , my periods always come on the 14th of the month but last month period was normal ,but this month i spotted for about 3 or 4 days , 2 weeks before my period was due and waited for the period no sign .now i am 5 days late this is very unusal for me .ive been feeling tired sickly and heartburn ,i just dont understand ive done 5 tests and there all negative !! i just had sitting around and waiting i really hope i am !!!!!  
Have you tired acupuncture?  I have read such positiveness on this and have been having it for 6 months.  Am not pregnant but it's taken a while just to get my body balanced and my acupunturist says that I will be pregnant by the summer.  I have been told by the way by many doctors/consultants that it's unlikely I will conceive naturally due to my low ovarian reserve - I am 41.  Everything the acupuncurist has said will happen, has happened and I went with an open mind as I couldn't see how having this (with herbs) could possibly work but now I am optimistic.
Hello this is my first time I'm posting I used to have a regular period every 28days it's been 2 months that I got my period on both occasion for 3days only it was only blood with no blood clots which I used to have and also my period change to 28days to 32days. I have done 2 tests came out both negative.i have put on weight eat more.am I pregnant why I don't have blood clots anymore and why my period last for 3 days only .thank u
Iv not had my period for 4 days now and Iv taken 4 teast I'm oly 27 and Iv been trying 4 a baby can someone help pleas
I am a week late but have got 2 Negative urine pregnancy test is there still a chance I can be pregnant I hope so me and my husband have been trying for 7 months no luck but this is my first time missing my period since we have been trying how long does a urine test take to show a positive some people it shows right a way..
Ok this is my first time ever posting to something like this. So here it goes. I am 22 years old and my DH is 27. Me and my DH have been TTC for about a year now. My last AF was March 16 th. So I am about 12 days late now. I have taken many hpts and all BFN. My symptoms include slightly tender breasts, lower back aches, extreme tiredness, and some nauseousness. I am really beginning to think I'm crazy. I am really hopeful that I am finally pregnant, but I just want to see that BFP. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you
Hi everyone ,I'm still on the site after 14 months without a period.so definitely not pregnant lol. Got to have  a scan, doc thinks i may have a ovarian cyst which has similar symptoms to pregnancy. will keep anyone updated whos interested thanks
im so disapointed . Im 4 day delayed . I usually have my normal 28 days cycle . My breast are sore . And my tummy get bigger . This day i had some spotting in my undies i took pt but it shows negative . Im losing hope :c
Well I am now officially 2 weeks late with no sign of a coming AF. I am on vacation right now due to be home by Tuesday will take another test then. Hopefully its positive.  I am really getting my hopes up even tho I know I shouldn't. Fingers crossed.
Well I'm kinda in the same problem I have tooken dozens of test and - I went in on Thursday  4/26 and it came out - also I'm two months late one the 28th I feel movement especially if I haven't eaten I feel a roller coaster  so idk whats going on
Well if you are pregnant and you are feeling movement you can demand a sonogram. My sister-in-law actually found out she was pregnant with all three of hers thru a sonogram all her hpts were coming out negative but she was indeed pregnant three differant times. If I miss another period and still have negative hpts I am going to ask for a sonogram. Good luck and baby dust to you.
I'm in the same situation and after much worry am chalking it up to peri menopause (I'm 41). My cycles have slowly started changing but nothing like this - nearly 4 weeks late. It is disconcerting but was helpful to find out that my mom went through something similar (missed period) at about my age. No fun! Best wishes to you all.
Hey ladies I'm new to the blog. I began my last period on 3/29/2012 and it lasted the normal 7 days. I have one of those period apps that tell me my days of ovulation, and expected day of period. I had unprotected sex on 4/7,4/9,4/14-15. On 4/16 I began a light pink spotting along with clear discharge. 4/17-4/18 The light pink discharge started turning a little brown after wiping. I went to Patient First on 4/19 and tested for STD's as well as a blood pregnancy test and all were negative. I started taking amoxicillin on 4/26 for a sinus infection and they say it doesn't intefere with pregnancy or period. I was supposed to come on my period 4/27/2012 and I am 5 days late. I took a HPT 4/28 and 5/1. Both HPT were negative! What do you think?
Viewing 1601-1800 comments: