Aa
A
A
Close
very faint positive on first response???
hi i am now 5days late for my period and yesturday i got a very faint positive with a first response early result, the line was so thin i could just about see it but it was there within the time limit of the test ..... i thought nothing of it so put it in the bin.... as i didnt come on today i took the other test and got a negative..... what should i take it as pregnant or not... im not sure what to do, please help
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
HI,
At present the likelihood of a pregnancy seems small. A faint line on a urine pregnancy test can be due to either the result being false positive or because the test has been done early or maybe it is a delayed conception. For confirmation you can wait for a few days and repeat the test. Or better test confirmation can be done by blood test for beta HCG and an ultrasound scan.
Hope this helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Well im am no doctor but i can tell u of my experience i took a an early response five days before my missed period and had the same out come a faint but visual positive line.. i am now 7 weeks pregnant. So my best advise is to see a doctor i waited a week and seen mine. That might be best. Best wishes my friend hope everything works out for you! :-)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources