whats going on, did this happen to you??
okay so here is whats going on my last period im more than sure was on Dec.26,2012
my hubby came down from working and on Jan 4-7 of 2012
and we had intercourse all those days.
so now we are on Jan 15,2013 and on the 13th of this month i started with mild cramps nothing major but yeserday the 14th they were there like i was going to start my period or something.
ok so i wake this morning and i feel tired like i didnt sleep all night...i felt a bit nauseous and a little light headed or dizzy not sure which one lol i have been a bit gassy for the past days as well.

we have a daughter and well i know this is weird/funny but when i was pregnant with my daughter my mother would dream blood, she actually had a dream about it the night before i found out i was expecting. well she called me this morning asking me if i was pregnant because she had a dream about blood...lol i know i know but hey you never know dreams do have meanings.
my mom, sister, and brother all had dreams about me being pregnant and it turned out I was.