white discharge
I noticed some white discharge, what does this mean?

I could be paranoid, but would like some advice.

Backgorund: Took 2 ECs in 1 week, had a period 2 days early. Testd on the day I was actually due and a week after, both say negative
It means you had discharge. White discharge is common in women pregnant or not, and the amount will vary depending on the female and where she is in her cycle. In regards to your other question, it can feel like your cycle will start but it doesn't mean it will. Watch and see what happens and if it does, more than likely it is due to the EC. Overall, you're still looking way too much into this. Most of all these are just everyday usual bodily functions.
Hey another thing, I've had a period since the EC, but I'm concernd about the next 1. From research I've read its possible to miss it. If I abstain till the nxt period, but it doesn't come. Can that still mean I'm pregnant? Or is that more likely due to the EC, which may delay the period?
No, you would not be pregnant. As I've previously stated, women do not have periods while pregnant - it is impossible. You could have messed up cycles for months because of the EC.