My baby is a pig~ We saw the dr...
I took my baby to the dr and he weighs 9 pounds now!!!  He was only 7 pounds 8 ounces 2 weeks before!  I guess my breast milk is getting the job done lol.  Then the dr said that he has breast milk!  My mother-in-law noticed that his little niples were hard... so i asked the dr just to shut her up.  He pinched his nipple and a little drop of milk came out.  I didn't know that was even possible!  He said that he just got some of the milk that i was producing while he was inside and that it would go away.  He said that if it was hot to the touch or red then there would be a problem.  he also told us that he has fluid on his testicles.  he said that most baby boys do and its normal.  And if they were red or hot then there would be a problem.  He wrote me a note for wic to.  Saying that he needs the "ready made" formula.  ( Because of his reflux.)  Hes healthy!  Hes over the weight that he should be though lol.  ( My little piggy.)  This is not a question... just a update.  God Bless, Anita

Hes 3 weeks and 4 days old.  He was 7 pounds and 4 ounces when we left the hospital.