Pregnancy: April 2009 Babies Community
wanting to get pregnant taking percocets.......

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 09.

I am thinking about getting pregnant but have been taking percocets for back pain for the last year or so.  Just wondering how to go about getting off of the percocets or will this do any harm for the pregnancy  going through the withdrawls or should I take something else that is safe?? I'm really worried about this because I really want to have a baby soon and I'm having a hard time getting off the percocets without having heavy withdrawls PLEASE HELP ME, someone?????
You might want to try to post this in the 18-34 pregnancy community.  This is a forum for women who were pregnant and delivering babies in the month of Arpil...

My best advice would be to seek medical help and not go through this alone.  Good luck!