Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
Are your sinuses acting up?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Are your sinuses acting up?

Hi all:
Is anyone else having some sinus issues?  I am so congested!  I know I can't take anything, lord knows I want too...does anyone have a home remedy that they can recommend (ie steam bath?)

I am sure it is being in FL, but wow I want to walk around with my fingers up my nose up to open up my nasal passages...LMAO j/k
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
951847_tn?1271140522
Im having sinus issues too. LOL. Im in OK.  But when I was pregnant with my DD I had bad sinus issues for the first like 4 mths. Then when I was pregnant with my DS.. same thing..cept I ended up having a horrid Sinus infection.

Aww the joys of pregnancy and im just getting started again. LOL
Blank
988003_tn?1292212100
yes,same. it blows
Blank
No issues now but I had a VERY BAD sinus infection with my first pregnancy.  I had to go on strong antibiotics (the strongest you can get while pregnant), which didn't work the first time and had to take them again.  I put my face over steam which worked temporarily but the antibiotics were the only thing that eventually got rid of it -- though slowly.  Good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...