Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
Can babies sense change

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

Can babies sense change

I have a 4 month old son. He was sleeping good in the night. I believe i may be pregnant again. When my symptoms started he started waking up at 2, 3, and 4 in the morning we change him and feed him and he usually goes back to sleep other times he's a hand full and doesn't want to go back to sleep. So, either my boyfriend or i will walk around with him and watch cartoons with him untl he does go back to sleep. My question is, Can babies sense change and that mommy could be pregnant again?
sorry for posting this twice meant to hit back space instead of enter.
How did that turn out for you? Were you pregnant again? I have a 16 week old, and I found out today I was pregnant again! I am scared that I will miss out on experiencing my first born. Being able to just really watch him grow! I mean I am a stay at home mommy, so I will get to do that, but you know give him ALL my attention, and REALLY be able to give him all mine. That and he is already a Christmas Eve baby. So was concerned with how to make hi birthdays special. Now I am figuring I cant be more than a couple weeks pregnant, but it looks like 9 months from a couple weeks ago is around middle of December too... :-/