Don't try castor oil
Omg. Yesterday after my little scare on the L&D floor, MY husband has this bright idea that drinking castor oil will do the trick since his grandma swears by it. So he goes to the store and brings some back, pours some in a glass and hand it to me. I honestly can't believe I kept it down, first of all. It tastes and smells like lipstick!! Honestly, I can only compare the consistency with snot, and once it gets in your mouth you can't wipe it out!! it's nasty! and then, once it had time to percolate in my belly ... I've never had the runs so bad in my entire life! It was horrible! I swear it was all water! not just once, but 4 times i had to run to the bathroom! and i'm still pregnant!! it had no effect on me whatsoever other than what it was intended for on the bottle!!! god i'm getting nauseous just thinking about it ...

you can try if you want but BEWARE!!! lol  
HAAAhahaha.. oh dear.. that sounds like grounds for making HIM drink a load of it!  

ha ha sounds good. isint it just great being  a woman?  i dont think id try it, i read one woman that tryed it and went into labour but had the runs realy bad on the delivery bed, how embarresing,its not worth that!!
Oh my! I think AuroraSage has a great idea about making DH drink some!!!