Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
Happy Month of April

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

Happy Month of April

We have finally made it to "our" month. Some of you have already delivered your precious bundles...CONGRATS!  I am due today and sit here waiting impatiently and sore for my little bundle to arrive. I am soo thankful though to have made it this far as our last was a miscarriage at 20 weeks. So exciting. Hope you are all doing well and able to sleep and are not too swollen. :)
YahOoOOo for April!  

I'm still 23 days away from the official "due date", so I'm definitely a couple of weeks behind many of you... can't wait to hear about all of your birth experiences and I wish everyone great luck!

It must be so crazy to have reached your date.. almost time to meet your little clone.. ;)
I am so happy April is here too!  Only 10 more days till I am due!
I am now 5 days overdue and getting sooo impatient. I am completely swollen and not enjoying it at all. Sore joints, headache and some cramping but not a single contraction. I have an apt with my doc tmrw and I am going to BEG her to induce ASAP!  The funniest thing that ppl are telling me now is that it will happen when I least expect it - LOL - HELLO - I am 5 days overdue - I AM EXPECTING IT !!  LOL
Wow 5 days overdue!  The nice part about being induced is that you will know when it will all happen.  Keep me posted on what the doc says and good luck.  
I'm not due until Monday the 12th.  I have an appointment tomorrow and might find out if I can be induced so that it is all planned for family members to come out here.  My brother's baby is being induced on the Wednesday the 14th.  So I'm not sure what's gonna happen with family trying to be 2 hours away for his baby and then coming out here to see my baby.  
This is the first time I have actually liked the month of April.

Hugs
Athena