How are all the moms that had their babies in April 2010?
How are all the moms that had their babies in April 2010?  My little girl Kayla was born on April 13th.  She is smiling and cooing alot.  She says, "AAAHHH"  to everything I ask her.   I'm just wondering what happened to everyone in this community?  
HI!!! i havent logged on since my son was born April 10th, He is amazing and quite the chunk! hes sittin on my lap as i type one-handed & is sucking on my other hand!!  lol! he is our first & such a joy! breastfeeding is wonderful but exhausting! will type more when hes napping

Hi, i'm new to this community. I have a 4 month old son. His due date was May 15th but he seemed to like April 21st better. I love him so much. Being a parent is an awesome thing, don't you think? I come on here every now and then when i have medical questions or in the state of wonder of medical things. I'm a stay at home mom.
My girl is almost 5 months born on April 13, 2010.  I love being a mom.  I'm a stay at home mom too.  
How's your boy doing?  Do you have any other children?
My little boy is doing good. We don't have any other children quite yet. I'm in the 2 week wait to see if that will be happening. If not it won't be until a few more years. We had sex with a condom and the condom broke, its been a long wait. I been showing pregnancy symptoms so i'm not to sure if its that, stress, or PMS symptoms. My little boy was sleeping through the night really well then this happened and he's been waking up at either 2,3,4 and usually goes back to sleep after his bottle and diaper change other times he wants to be walked around for a few hours. He loves that formula and baby food. I was breastfeeding him when he was a newborn but he wasn't gaining weight so I told the doctor were doing formula. The doctors say it was cause he had jaundice and was a preemie. He had jaundice pretty bad. It was at a 17.5 and the doctor totally gave us a scare telling us any higher and he could have all sorts of problems. He got heel sticks for about 2 weeks checking the bilirubin. He had a diffcult birth to he was sideways and wanted his elbow to come out first and i didn't have a c-section it was doctor using the kiwi vaccum and pulling him out and giving me a large epeseoduhmey. So, he had a bruise on his head. When he was two months due to the kiwi vaccum sucking him out he got a air bubble, fluid like thing on top of his head. The doctor we had did'nt know what it was and sent us to a specialist and they told us thats normal its how a baby gets rid of a bruise and they get that when they are 2 to 2 1/2 months and that it would go away on its own in a few weeks. It went away a few days after that doctor visit.
My little girl was born on the 24th of April and she's our first after ttc for 5yrs. She's such a delight. She sits now and loves bath time. I'm doing breastfeeding until she's 6 months. She doesnt sleep through the night as she wakes to feed but goes right back to sleep, sometimes more than 4 times!
I'm also a stay at home mum.
Hi, How are you doing?  Did you find out if you were having another baby?
It sounds like you have been through a lot with your little one.  Is he putting on weight now?   I started giving my baby rice cereal twice a day and she is putting on weight.  
My little girl had to get the sticks done on her feet too.  She had A positive blood and I had O positive.  Luckily she didn't have jaundice.
Kayla has been sick with bronchilitis we had to give her treatments with a mask and a machine called a nebulizer.  She is better now.  
How's your boy doing now?