Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
I get a cramps when I stand up. Is that normal?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

I've been getting cramps when I stand up after sitting.  Also sometimes when I get out of my Suburban.  Anyone else?  Is this normal?  There has Not been any blood.  

Yes!  It's normal.. was reading through the Pregnancy: March 10 Forum and one woman had posted a link to the med help article on Round Ligament Pain..

That's what it is.. sudden movement can trigger sharp but not long-lasting pain cramps from where the ligament is stretching with your growing uterus.

Do a search for it & it should calm your mind  :)
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Pregnancy/Round-Ligament-Pain/show/279?cid=98

That's the address (hopefully it turns into a link!) for the article
yes it's very normal just take thing slower and it should not be as bad, remember that we can't do the same things as we use to so you need to take your time getting up.
Thank you for the article it was very good and informative.  I'm trying to get up more slowly.  I had cramps in the middle of the night, but today so far is good.    
I'm still in the 2ww, I'm expecting af in 3 days, but ill be testing tomorrow. can't wait any longer!! especially since I've been experiencing af like cramping for 3 days now. Starting today, they felt worse when i stood up… if i don't find out tomorrow, ill know for sure in 3 days :/ glad to know that if i am, it is completely normal!!