Aa
A
A
Close
1324362 tn?1274736993
I just cant help this feeling !!
Ok i met my boyfriend last september and i got pregnant in march wee were useing protection but i still got pregnant when i found out i just cried n said to my mum i wanted to get rid ov the baby as things in my life were up n down but i fought about it that night and i wud have neva of went thro with it no way !! But now iam 10weeks pregnant some days i wake up and i cant wait to be a mum i look at baby stuff n think waw im gunna be mum n feel like im dreaming then their are the bad days were i shout and scream at my bf and go mad for nothing at all and think this is the worst thing in my life i dont love him and i hate being pregnant and i want to give the baby up coz it aint what i want god forgive me for saying this ... I just cant help it i get that upset i cry for hrs when im like that then i snap out ov it n im fine again i just dont get it will it go away coz ikno i want to be a mum and am looking 4ward to it but my mood swings r terrable and what i say r nasty things ... ????
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
its just ur hormons talking dont worry about it and just let ur boyfriend now how u r feel and going through that is the best way to deal with it and dont think that ur the only one that have had those ideas and thoughts cuz u r definately not just try and take it day by day and dont stress cuz it puts stress on the baby and i am sure u will make a good mommy just try and think of how u r going to have a lil u running around someone u can teach stuff to and love unconditionally

good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
1324362 tn?1274736993
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community Resources