Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
I just cant help this feeling !!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

I just cant help this feeling !!

Ok i met my boyfriend last september and i got pregnant in march wee were useing protection but i still got pregnant when i found out i just cried n said to my mum i wanted to get rid ov the baby as things in my life were up n down but i fought about it that night and i wud have neva of went thro with it no way !! But now iam 10weeks pregnant some days i wake up and i cant wait to be a mum i look at baby stuff n think waw im gunna be mum n feel like im dreaming then their are the bad days were i shout and scream at my bf and go mad for nothing at all and think this is the worst thing in my life i dont love him and i hate being pregnant and i want to give the baby up coz it aint what i want god forgive me for saying this ... I just cant help it i get that upset i cry for hrs when im like that then i snap out ov it n im fine again i just dont get it will it go away coz ikno i want to be a mum and am looking 4ward to it but my mood swings r terrable and what i say r nasty things ... ????
its just ur hormons talking dont worry about it and just let ur boyfriend now how u r feel and going through that is the best way to deal with it and dont think that ur the only one that have had those ideas and thoughts cuz u r definately not just try and take it day by day and dont stress cuz it puts stress on the baby and i am sure u will make a good mommy just try and think of how u r going to have a lil u running around someone u can teach stuff to and love unconditionally

good luck