Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
Logan is here!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

Logan is here!

Logan James was born at 1:01 am on March 30th. 8lbs 11oz and 20 1/2 inches long. I started having contractions at 9:30pm on the 29th while I was getting my 3 yr old ready for bed. They weren't too bad, but were coming fairly regular. By 11pm they were 5 minutes apart and VERY painful. We packed up and went to the hospital and by the time I got to my room and all checked in, I was dilated to 5. They called anesthesia for an epidural, but there was no way they could get there in time. It was already midnight and I was dilated to 8. By the time they got everything together, I was pushing and baby Logan was born and 1:01am. Nobody was ready, no OB or midwife, he was delivered by the nurse in three pushes. Even though It didn't go quite like I had planned, everything was perfect and I have my perfect baby boy! I haven't uploaded any pics yet, probably (hopefully) will get to that tomorrow. :)
wow congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see the beautiful babe! I don't think i'm too far behind!! maybe this weekend!
Awesome!!!  Congratulations on such a successful birth... I'm the one that's hoping for no doctor intervention.. haha..

Am jumping over now to see your thread with the picture!
I am so happy for you.  Congratulations!
Hugs
Athena