Logan is here!
Logan James was born at 1:01 am on March 30th. 8lbs 11oz and 20 1/2 inches long. I started having contractions at 9:30pm on the 29th while I was getting my 3 yr old ready for bed. They weren't too bad, but were coming fairly regular. By 11pm they were 5 minutes apart and VERY painful. We packed up and went to the hospital and by the time I got to my room and all checked in, I was dilated to 5. They called anesthesia for an epidural, but there was no way they could get there in time. It was already midnight and I was dilated to 8. By the time they got everything together, I was pushing and baby Logan was born and 1:01am. Nobody was ready, no OB or midwife, he was delivered by the nurse in three pushes. Even though It didn't go quite like I had planned, everything was perfect and I have my perfect baby boy! I haven't uploaded any pics yet, probably (hopefully) will get to that tomorrow. :)
wow congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see the beautiful babe! I don't think i'm too far behind!! maybe this weekend!
Awesome!!!  Congratulations on such a successful birth... I'm the one that's hoping for no doctor intervention.. haha..

Am jumping over now to see your thread with the picture!
I am so happy for you.  Congratulations!
Hugs
Athena