Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
OB appointment update

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

OB appointment update

Had my 37 week appointment yesterday. I wasn't checked for dilation but baby is doing great. They are sending me for one more ultrasound next Monday (March 22nd) to check his size and my next OB appointment is Wednesday (March 24th) and OB said we will then discuss induction or whatever depending on how big they estimate him to be at that time. I've been having some contractions, usually only a few an hour, though the sharp pains that go straight down are getting more intense. I have been so tired lately that I can barely function, which isn't fair to my 3 1/2 year old, but I know it will be over soon and his baby brother will be here. Not much else going on except for the back aches and the nausea and vomiting that has come back.
my nausea and vomiting has come back too - as well as the backaches - You are so close to the end and I am so excited for you! (jealous, but excited) I am still in week 33 (due May 1)  but I know the end is in sight.  I know what you mean about not being able to spend time with your other child - my son is 15 months old and gets upset that I don't carry him (he can walk, he just likes to be carried to be at our eye level) everywhere.  My back hurts too much and I would say he is a big part of that reason!   Keep us updated!
You are almost there - I am so happy for you and like durham said a wee bit jealous, but mostly happy :).  I am in week 33.  I do have the sharp pains.  Back again on Zofran to help with the nausea and vomiting.  Yes they have returned around week 31.  I hope this is over soon maybe in another 4 weeks - a girl can hope right ?
Glad to hear everything is looking good with your baby Victoria01!! :) I am 37 weeks today and I can't wait to have the baby here with us!!

My nausea and vomiting came back around week 32 and my doctor gave me a prescription for some anti-nausea medicine but also suggested that I eat something every 2 hours. So in between my main meals I am eating an apple, yogurt, pudding, etc. and it has really helped! I haven't even had to fill the prescription which I'm happy about since I am already on Zantac and taking tums regularly for my acid reflux...I would really like to avoid taking any more medicines. After doing the dishes or changing one load of laundry my ankles and legs are extremely swollen and I am exhausted so I definitely feel your pain there!! It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep or relaxation I get I am still just physically drained!

We are all so close to our due dates! Can't wait to start seeing baby pics on here!! :)