Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
Whose got a baby bump?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

Whose got a baby bump?

I'll be 16 weeks on friday & barely have a tiny bump! I have a feeling when it does pop it will pop big! You cant even tell Im 4 months pregnant..no one believes me! When I lay down though you can see a big grape fruit if not larger sized hard ball about an in below my belly button :) So how are all your bellies looking? I wish I had more of a actually bump cuz I usually just feel chubby!
my bump popped up about a week ago and im just 13 weeks....i think every woman is different  cuz some people are saying "wow ur big for 3 months" and then others say i look just like they did...its not a huge bump but people notice im pregnant now...its a little bump. im getting frusterated with getting dressed though...my pants fit everywhere but r really tight in the waist...im havting to unbutton them when i sit down lol ive also noticed my bump is sitting pretty high...starts right under the breast line and rounds down like a little tiny watermelon haha! and its getting cold and i cant zip up any of my sweaters! lol i need some new ones! so far ive gained 4-5 pounds slowly and dont have any stretch marks yet...knock on wood! lol
I 'popped' about a week or so ago and am now 16 and a half week and definitely look pregnant! There's no way to hide it now. :) I had to give up all my regular clothes for maternity.
i started showing a little at 12 - 13 weeks but in the last week i seemed to have popped out altogether.  cant wait now to feel some real kicks!!!
I am 14 weeks pregnant and I don't think I have pregnant belly. I allways had belly even before getting pregnant. Nobody knows in my work that I am pregnant. My trousers are really tight though  so I think I will need to buy new ones soon. I am planning to say the news after my next doctor appointment on the 30th of october if everything goes well. I am reallly looking forward to that day. I had a story of three early miscarriages and We didnt't want to spread the news too soon. good luck to all with your pregnancies
I haven't popped yet. I've been bloated since around 10 weeks, so some days I do LOOK like I"m pregnant, but its all bloating, I can't feel or see the "hard" bump yet.  I can't wait until I pop!!
Those of you that have popped already are so lucky! You've beaten the feeling bloated stage :) Have any of you gained any weigh yet? And how much weight are ya'll trying to gain? And for those of you who have been pregnant before..how much did you gain last time? & was it easy to drop?
I lost 5 pounds by 12 weeks, then between 12 and 16 I have gained a quarter of a pound. Not much, but OB says not to worry since baby is just fine. :) I was told I needed to gain between 25 and 35 pounds, but again, my OB says that's just a guideline and as long as baby is growing good 15-20 pounds total should be sufficient.

With my son, I gained a total of 40 pounds and it was all off within two months, twenty of it went away almost immediately. I really didn't do anything special to try and take it off, just ate healthy.
i am 13 weeks,i look 6 months. ppl asked me at 7 weeks if i was pregnant.now ppl just ask when is the baby due,its that obvious. i would have loved to be able to hide this pregnancy for a few months just until im comfortable that everythings going ok.
I popped, 15 weeks and already feel huge....
I am approaching 16 weeks on friday, and I'm telling you ... either i'm having twins or growing an elephant. my entire family cracks jokes at me already ... I am so much bigger now than I was with my first two pregnancies at this point. I "popped" about 4 to 5 weeks ago and If i didn't know any better i'd guess i was about 5 or 6 months...
i am now 14 and a half weeks and my bump is that big that when stitting down i can rest a cup on it without touching it! i supose it has its perks! like lavender i also think im having an elephant,i had a quick scan when i had to go the er last week and i could only see one baby,i was convinced i was having twins!
On Monday, I asked my husband, "Do I look pregnant?"  He said, "I don't know".  By Wednesday I had a round baby bumb.  Someone asked me, "When did this happen?"  
Im 19 weeks and you literally cant even tell im pregnant. Its ridiculous. Im going to be really happy when I actually look 5 months pregnant.
Is this your first child? I didn't start to show until around 26 weeks with my first. You'll have a belly soon enough. :)
Yes this is my first. I just feel so embarassed telling people how far along I am because looking at me you would think I just found out I was pregnant. haha.
Eeek... In the last two weeks I've gone from looking like I might have "eaten a few cheeseburgers for lunch" to "oh my gosh, when are you due!?".. sheesh. No middle ground for this lady.. :P
At 17 weeks I still had some disbelievers.. by now (a couple of days short of 20 weeks) I'm in maternity pants and have that definite round belly preggo look.

awesome  :D
lol looking back on my first post is funny because that was totally all bloating! it went down and i lost some weight and now i am struggling with gaining some weight and having people be able to tell im pregnant...its so annoying. im just wearing bigger sized pants but all my maternity clothes are still too big! everyone's mouths drop when i tell them im 19 weeks because people dont believe me. i saw a neurologist recently and she couldnt believe i was pregnant she asked me if i was sure LOL i was like "yep, pretty dang" when i told her how far along i was i thought she was gonna faint. which i think is totally weird because i had a flat stomach and was at a healthy weight and bmi before my pregnancy and its like what do people think i just have an awkward beer belly? its like i stick out in the middle and nowhere else but i dont know anyone but pregnant women who's bellies do that lol! im pregnant!!!
My belly is just starting to show to where people are maybe wondering if I am pregnant or just drink a lot of beer!! haha I've only gained my belly & no other places. I still fit in all my clothes. Im 21 weeks today & ppl are shocked to hear that. I think within the next two weeks it will be pretty obvious!
Im currently 20 weeks 2 days. And i "popped" around 19 weeks and i can notice a big difference now. Before that i could lay down and see my baby pushing himself. I think it just varies from person to person :)
haha how a few weeks can change your belly ... I saw someone i haven't seen since i was about 15 weeks, and now i'm 22-23 weeks and when i saw her the other day she just looked at me and was like, "Wow" well look at you! lol my pants won't fit anywhere except below my belly lol i guess i've really popped now.
Im 13 weeks pregnant and already feeling movement. Someone told me it was a sign i may be having twins????
I'm 16 weeks with my first child,but i don't have a bump at all..Hope it will pop out as time goes by