bleeding in pregnancy
I did a home pregnancy test 2 days a go which was positive, yesterday i noticed a very pale marking, after going to the toilet,  on the tissue paper, next few times i went to the toilet again it was just pale marking on the tissue, about 2 hours later there was a little more and a bit darker but still very pale, i have been to sleep since then and woke up 3 times during to go to the toilet, these times there was a small rush of pale watery type blood and again very pale marking on the tissue, i`ve read about implantation bleeding but havn`t read cases of small rushes of blood, i have no abdominal pain and still `feel` pregnant, i suffer from PCOS and conceived naturally, i had a miscarriage 6 months ago and the bleeding is nowhere near the same but i`m worried it may be leading up to a miscarriage, i`m trying not to stress out but it`s very hard, is it just implantation bleeding or can a miscarriage start like this?
If you already got a positive test, it can't be implantation bleeding. I know how scary any bleeding can be, especially when you have had a miscarriage before. I would call you doctor and see what they have to say about it, but more than likely it is nothing to worry about.
Hi Kelke!
This part of the board is pretty quiet as it is for women due next month.
Most women on here are sleeping, nesting or too busy getting nursery ready to read medhelp.

my suggestion is to post ot on the main pregnancy page to get a better response.

Good luck!