Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
bleeding in pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bleeding in pregnancy

I did a home pregnancy test 2 days a go which was positive, yesterday i noticed a very pale marking, after going to the toilet,  on the tissue paper, next few times i went to the toilet again it was just pale marking on the tissue, about 2 hours later there was a little more and a bit darker but still very pale, i have been to sleep since then and woke up 3 times during to go to the toilet, these times there was a small rush of pale watery type blood and again very pale marking on the tissue, i`ve read about implantation bleeding but havn`t read cases of small rushes of blood, i have no abdominal pain and still `feel` pregnant, i suffer from PCOS and conceived naturally, i had a miscarriage 6 months ago and the bleeding is nowhere near the same but i`m worried it may be leading up to a miscarriage, i`m trying not to stress out but it`s very hard, is it just implantation bleeding or can a miscarriage start like this?