Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
can i have a baby if my tubes are cut,burned,and tied
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

can i have a baby if my tubes are cut,burned,and tied

will i be able to have a baby if my tubes are cut,burned,andtied please help me
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Not at all possible. If they were only tied you could try to have it reversed and possibly get pregnant. Since they are cut burned and tied it is just not possible.
Blank
My O.B. Told Me It Is Possible To Get Pregnant If You Had Your Tubes Burned. Talk To Your Doctor .
Blank
1480592_tn?1287546086
Yes caligirl is right  , you can still get pregnant, I had my tubes cut, tied and burned in 1997 and I now have a 20 month old son
Blank
My name is maria and i had mines done 11yrs ago. and  while i had ceaserean done for my kid at birth, now i am experiencing some pain around my surgery which i was told it's legions and associated with pain so was given antibiotic for 6 days, then it turned to yeast infection. so i brought manostat 7 it took care of the itching and now i have aperiod. which it was gone completely 3 yrs ago, when i was 49 and now i am 52  with a period. can i get either way  pregnant in these condition.
Blank
i need advice i hav 4 kids all between 3 yrs old n im late on me perid just wonderin wat me chances of bein preg is,i had me tubes tided in may 2010
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...