can i have a baby if my tubes are cut,burned,and tied
will i be able to have a baby if my tubes are cut,burned,andtied please help me
Not at all possible. If they were only tied you could try to have it reversed and possibly get pregnant. Since they are cut burned and tied it is just not possible.
My O.B. Told Me It Is Possible To Get Pregnant If You Had Your Tubes Burned. Talk To Your Doctor .
Yes caligirl is right  , you can still get pregnant, I had my tubes cut, tied and burned in 1997 and I now have a 20 month old son
My name is maria and i had mines done 11yrs ago. and  while i had ceaserean done for my kid at birth, now i am experiencing some pain around my surgery which i was told it's legions and associated with pain so was given antibiotic for 6 days, then it turned to yeast infection. so i brought manostat 7 it took care of the itching and now i have aperiod. which it was gone completely 3 yrs ago, when i was 49 and now i am 52  with a period. can i get either way  pregnant in these condition.
i need advice i hav 4 kids all between 3 yrs old n im late on me perid just wonderin wat me chances of bein preg is,i had me tubes tided in may 2010